Plantar Fascitis

Anyone here suffer from this? I've been resting my bad foot, elevating it and taking ibuprofen and it feels a little better. But I still have pain later on in the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hauyuX-uCq8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2gubqenGDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to the doc I do
minimalist running shoes and golf ball massages, I barely feel it any more.

>According to the doc I do
>minimalist running shoes
Surprised at that, golf and lacrosse ball massage works well tho. Kelly Starrett has/had a good video on it (haven't checked in a while).

Harvard Law definitely does not do this in any meaningful way.

>minimalist running shoes
Yeah, I've already invested in a good pair of Brooks and I've observed a difference. But they're not what I'd called minimalist. They're heavily padded, which is what I think someone my size (6'5, 260 lb) needs. I lift weights and I'm not a fat fuck but I could lose about 30 lb for sure.

>golf ball massages
Huh. That's a new one. I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

>reclaim Harvard from white supremacists
>Harvard is like 40% kike
>woman holding the sign is a kike
Great!

If the impact of your footfalls is not on the balls of your feet, they're not minimalist. If they are, you do you, have fun.

Protip: keep your golf balls in the fridge or freezer.
It's nice.

I've had fucked up feet for about 4 years. It was plantar fasciitis at first. I think that healed, and I've had achelies tendonitis for the past couple of years. Anyways, deep stretching and massaging will heal the plantar facia.
Video here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hauyuX-uCq8

The negative stair stretches will heal the achelies tendon.
Video here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2gubqenGDo
My calves are responsible for my feet being fucked up. So I bought a trigger ball, and a muscle roller stick and have been working the shit out of them, with good results so far. Hopefully mine lieden will help you if your feet are injured. I wish I would have know about these 2 methods years ago. Basically, stretch your feet and calves
Your welcome

Lol. Like Harvard Law just hangs up shitty, crooked pictures of it's logo with scotch tape around the buildings.

Spoken like a ciscgendered, racist, misogynist defender of the patriarchal white supremacist cissexist establishment.

Check your privilege.

That ain't the logo m8, that's a supposedly satirical rip on it. I think it's in bad taste desu.

>Thinking Harvard Law would use slaves carrying bushels as its logo
That's not their logo. This is their logo. They're saying that Harvard is an institution that benefits (or historically benefited) from the oppression of minorities.

Ah. Welp, I'm dumb haha

Bumping this up because I worked hard on that response
Do it injured faggots

Look at that nasty jew face. The nose knows.

How do I tell the difference between plantar fascitis and achilles tendonitis? Right now I have pain my right heel at the very center of the ball of the foot. I have noticed that my gait has involuntarily changed to compensate for this such that I now distributing more of my weight on the outer blade of my right foot and in fact, I can't force myself to stop doing this, which is very disconcerting.

I will watch those videos for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Achilles tendonitis more stops you putting your foot flat on the floor and forces you to point your toes. The achilles tendon runs along the back of the leg behind the foot.

You've more likely damaged the fat pad on your heel, it's normally just called a bruised heel. Try to to put weight on it and it'll heal in a couple of weeks.

>Try to to
Try not to*

>Anyone here suffer from this?

What, constant shilling from Ivy league psuedointellectuals sneering down at us from their golden towers? yes.

In general plantar fasciitis hurts in your arch/underneath your foot
Achieles tendonitis hurts on the back or sides of the heel/ankle

Reported. Enjoy your ban.

global rule 7

thanks bro

I fixed mine with a pair of Nike frees and yoga