Tfw to intelligent to lift

>tfw to intelligent to lift
How do you brutes do it? How do you turn your brain off and move your weights back and forth ultimately returning them to their original position and thus achieving nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2705391/Three-year-old-given-slim-chance-survival-smiles-time-operation-transform-gigantic-head.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Achieve nothing
lmao you fucking lazy cunt
enjoy never achieving greatness because you aren't as intelligent as mommy and grandma have always told you

when you learn an entire discipline the night before the final

Actually it you who is probably an idoit mate exercise improves cognative functuon. Also people with higher iqs tend to have lower bmis.

How does one turn their brain off to perform the basic actions of the day in a society where God has all but vanished from the mainstream giving no foreseeable reward for life, an endless void of nothingness where memories fade and the earth will vanish into nothingness one day?

R I D E
T H E
T I G E R

>Also people with higher iqs tend to have lower bmis.
Because they all look like this.

What's the story behind this photo? What the fuck am I looking at?

>to intelligent to lift
>to intelligent
>to

OP, please actually go fuck yourself unless you can tell me the primary function of the variable epsilon in basic mathematics

>this thread

newfags

Megamind as a baby

You are actually too stupid.
As soon as I lift a weight my super brain calculates the effects it has on my future muscle development and the universe itself.

Membrane porosity

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww math! haha nerd! xD

I hope you're OP because I just kek'd... hard.

Bro you're not intelligent you just have a problem with your cerebrospinal fluid not circulating properly.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2705391/Three-year-old-given-slim-chance-survival-smiles-time-operation-transform-gigantic-head.html

because I have a dopamine system I'd like to minmax

They made it better, don't worry

'Better' she now has permanent brain damage

>implying a BS from Cornell isn't better than all of those degrees combined.
lels engineering from kangaroos

brainlet here, doesn't it usually represent a very small positive value?

MIT... Cornell. Dude wtf are you on?

i know in set theory the retarded looking "E" means something is a member of another set

You are actually correct, represents a small value used in common proofs. Gold star for you

That's literally me right now. I have an assignment to submit in 11 hours and I'm only done with half of it. Yet here I am, shitposting on Veeky Forums.

cool

He didn't actually graduate from there. He went to Washington.