If you don't drink a gallon a day... are you even trying?

Just make it happen, keep it with you at all times. Hydrated muscles are bigger muscles. Hydrated muscles allow your muscles to function. If you go to a party keep water in your car and frequently chug it, no hangover, and flushes the toxins from your body.

If you drink any less your efforts will be in vain.

Other urls found in this thread:

wellnessresources.com/health_topics/detoxification/toxin_removal.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>look mom I made that thread again

But I'm a roofer and I hate asking the homeowners for the restroom every hour.

>that weird guy who leaves party periodically to go chug water out of his car

>flushes toxins from your body

nice momscience

pee off the roof hello

You're pretending to be retarded, right?

Pee in the gutters.
But seriously most people don't care if you pee in their yard as long as you're not out in the open and not exposing yourself to them or their neighbors

>toxins

I should strangle you

Who the fuck is paying you to be this fucking retarded? Who?

What are these toxin? I mean what are they scientifically referred as? You know, what physical substance are they?

Answer the question bitch, where on the period table are these toxins?

How the fuck do y'all do it? I can barely top 2 wawa bottles on workout days and maybe 2 cups on rest days

Just keep a jug handy and take big swigs every half our or so.

I usually get close to finishing a jug by the end of a work day. I'll either polish it off once I get home or end up drinking what remains and then some while working out.

GOWAD

>where on the period table are these toxins?
not the user youre talking to, but that question is actually retarded

also:
>The processing of toxins by your liver, most of which then go into bile and then into your digestive tract for final clearance (some are made water-soluble and go to your kidneys to be excreted in urine).
wellnessresources.com/health_topics/detoxification/toxin_removal.php

What is the chemical make up of these toxins? That article didn't explain anything aside from lactic acid, everything else is referred to as Toxins or Waste.

Even human feces can be broken down to what substances are actually in it.

WEWLAD

Toxins are waste you fucking imbecile

Urine is also waste, but the composition of it is:

>Water
>Sodium Chloride
>Urea
>Creatinine
>Uric acid
>Carbohydrates, enzymes, fatty acids, hormones, pigments, proteins, mucins, etc.....

So what is the composition of these so called "Toxins"?

yeah i can't drink that much for that reason wherever i am or where im working, but it sounds extra worse to have to go into someones house lol