/FPH/: new Thread, last one reached limit

/FPH/: new Thread, last one reached limit.

Breaking news, fat chicks make men gay.

Memerry aside. Alisa said nothing wrong

True. I don't understand this, you have fatties running and passing out half-naked in the streets when it's barely 5 degrees celsius outside. Do British landwhales come with insulation?

aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't know what's worse here; the trashiness or how ugly that dick is

Shoop the dick into a harpoon pls

I just threw up in my mouth a little..

The positive here is that she will not have to worry about living with it for too long

This... This makes me sad user

>Asshole tries to advocate for "acceptance" of a public health crisis
>Dies an early, sickly, painful death from the monster he tried to feed and set loose on the rest of us

Why be sad, user? This is poetry.

That guy isn't looking good at all in that picture. Surprised he made it to 46

pure pottery

Kidnap user, it's babby raep user. I sent you an email but if you didn't get it, post here I may have mistaken it. I want to support you with friendship.

someone post her full article

>Go to pool with family
>Land whale stranded in bikini by the entrance
>Mom goes of about how it might turn boys that see it gay

The other day I saw a commercial for an automated CPAP machine cleaner. It's a fucking disgrace that there are so many people using those things now that there exists a market for cleaning supplies large enough to warrant television commercials. One would think that being so fat that sleeping is enough exertion to kill you would be a wake up call, no pun intended.

For those that don't know CPAP machines pump air down your face so that your fat doesn't choke you to death while you sleep. They're not just for fatasses but fatasses are definitely the majority of users.

The rest of the article is just more:

RUSSIA IS BAD FOR HATRED OF GAYS

But that part was lols.

8 POUNDS IN 6 YEARS.

This is why I have absolutely no respect for fat people. I weigh 204lbs, in a month I lost more than boogie.

Losing 30lbs a month should be easy as fuck.

I feel it's worth pointing out that she's completely turned this mess around

Yes she even posted an apology and a thank you for opening up her eyes I'm on mobile so I don't have the pics

Not gonna lie, floral playsuit would get it

I just can't figure out how that obese degenerate cannot lose weight. Considering that he's pretty much too obese to do anything outside of the house, why doesn't his gf just buy low calorie food and have him either starve or eat healthy food? How does he not hate himself enough to lose weight? Nigga how?

You think his wife doesn't want him to die and cash in on his death?

This is why.

Bwahahahaha... Haaaaa

there's a certain threshold that when you hit it, losing weight becomes mentally impossible

The super morbidly obese actually tend to be good manipulators, whether by guilt tripping or just being insufferable cunts (Usually being cunts).

You're right that they can't survive on their own and can't run their own errands, but the super obese have a support system of enablers feeding them.

Odds are Boogie emotionally abuses his wife if she ever tries to withhold tendies from him.

I think the abuse is the other way around. Boogie's wife is a enabler who cucks him with a black guy that lives with them.

I literally guarantee that if the missus ever suggests that she's not gonna make boogie the portion size he wants or she's not gonna get the quadruple stuffed oreos boogie either screams the house down at her or emotionally blackmails her

How does one emotionally manipulate others? I've been living around emotionally manipulative people all my life (and they're trying to sabotage my progress too) and I want to be able to know tell when it's happening and how to defend myself.

That's impossible to tell unless we knew all about you.
To be emotionally manipulative you need a motive or some kind of goal you want with the person you're manipulating. To be successful you need to know how to work that person.

YOU JUST KNOW

Why do Americans think it's ok to shit your pants in public?

Jesus Christ, sometimes I have to wonder if this whole fat acceptance shit isn't just part of some stealth plot to completely rid the earth of these tubs of lard.

There's a girl at my work that has to sleep with one of these cos she has sleep apnea due to her size. She's 28yo and weighs around 30 stone.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

You have to remember the kind of people that shart in mart. They don't have enough self respect to even slightly maintain their bodies, let alone care about a shitstain. These are the kind of people who just buy those weight loss pills and call it a day

Watch the steven assanti or james k episode of 600lb life

There's your crash course in emotional manipulation

OK you people really need to stop measuring weight in fucking stone. No one knows what the conversion. Pounds? Kilos? IDGAF, I know both and I know that the majority of the world uses kilos.

No one uses stones. The UK is not important enough that people are going to learn a third unit conversion in order to mock fatties online, nor is it culturally dominant enough that you can force people to accept your ass-backwards system of measuring like Americans have.

He's eating to repress some past trauma my bet is abusive overbearing single mother because he's talked about his mom like that before.

Who knows, maybe he got molested.

Holy fuck you may be right
>7 bil humans on earth
>"Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion"
>earth is either overpopulated already or we'll get there very soon
>30% of the world is overweight
>this number is only going to get bigger
>obesity is on the rise
>cue HAES movement
>there are currently more obese fucks than chubs in the US
Someone is trying to cleanse the world

>putting your dick within snapping distance
nope

Just because my dad beat the shit out of me before leaving for cigarettes and never coming back doesn't mean I get to be a human freight truck

links?

>intense yoga
always a tiny kek

The british operate at a constant low level of inebriation
On a night out it's not atypical to drink before going out then drink the alcohol equivalent of 20-30 shots in 4-5 hours
They're just too drunk to feel the cold

It means he needs to confront past trauma he's too weak to confront by himself before he's capable of not giving in to cravings but he's spent the last decade building his life in a way that he'll never, ever have to confront them.

Either that or someone else has to do it for him, i.e. physically restrain him and prevent him from eating more than he needs to live for a long period of time. Once he's out of that situation he'll immediately begin binge-eating until he's back to his old weight.

I'm not making excuses, I'm just saying that he needs either a shrink or some serious introspective abilities.

14 pounds to a stone
It's not difficult

I don't give a fuck what it is just be fucking normal.

Didn't stop me. It's all the more reason to turn yourself around and undo all that work put into fucking you up.

second

It's clearly stopping him.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel bad for him. All this means is when he gets weight loss surgery he won't stick to the diet and die a really, really hilarious death.

I'm just saying that typically there's a psychological component to why people won't stop eating even though it's easy.

Also, your dad beating you up doesn't count for trauma unless he like really railed on you.

>Implying predrinks is a uniquely british phenomenon

Where the fuck is his neck? Did it boogie off a couple tonnes ago?

It's the most retarded weight measurement that is still commonly used.

im gonna fucking throw up

I think the main blame lies in the weight loss pills. I believe they work by forcing you to shit out a lot of the oil/fat that you eat and this ends up somewhat of a constant sharty shit river coming out of you all day.

No, I'm not dadbeat user. My father was an alcoholic beta who didn't do much parenting or spend time at home. My mother was an evil monster who'd either beat me up and lock me in the dark bathroom or emotionally trash and manipulate me. A fat feminist sjw decades before her time. If there's a hell then Satan is flipping her like a burger.
Also a few more things that I'd rather not say.

Boogie's abuse is nothing but an excuse and pity mongering. Plenty of us have climbed out of similar holes on our own and that blob didn't even though he's had so much help thrown at him.

>Also a few more things that I'd rather not say.
Yet another raped user in this. Sorry user. These threads have gotten weird since I was here last.

BASED

it's literally just a measurement of lbs
16 ounces to a pound, 14 pounds to a stone
and a single brain cell to an american, apparently

>Implying American measurements aren't retarded

We all know American measurements are retarded, but "2lbs ~ 1kg" is pretty simple.

Not necessarily anti-gay.

Fucking kek, just leave it to the ruskis, ahahaha.

2.2 morelike. 5kg and already your conversion has an entire kg not accounted for.

to be honest i think it is less of a waste of resources to just let him die
sure he's disgusting and his image assaults the eyes of those who gaze upon it, but the kindest thing for this poor blob is death at this point

No. At 5kg there is only one pound missing out of 11 if you drop the 0.2

Why are you even arguing about this if you don't understand basic math?

>2000+17
>people still measures their weight comparing it to arbitrary objects defined by pirates and "merchants" in the 13th century

It's like you are purposely trying to not be taken seriously

JESUS

They have to be culturally sensitive to their muslim invaders and measure things in terms they'll understand

"He's gay"

Aahahahahha I'm pretty sure I've heard this one before from a women who's cucking her hubby

is her ass fused shut?

>implying the gf wants him healthy
She clearly wants him as a fatty. Prob because he'll die faster and she doesn't have to touch his Mia penis.

Me personally my mother used guilt a lot of the time as a tool of manipulation. If they try to guilt you, tell them to fuck off. I just ended up cutting off all communication with the manipulators.

>cucking her hubby

Brehs I'm in a moral dilemma. On one hand I want to fuck milfs and housewives but on the other hand I hate betrayal and feel for the cheated. What are your thoughts?

>5'4
>One arm due to childhood incident
>For related or unrelated reasons (never bothered investigating) I have trouble gaining weight
>Thin, not muscular, but decide that I would like to be larger than a twig
>Prefer muscle weight to fat weight
>Book a local gym membership, start going biweekly to start with
>Tough shit, I commend you people for dedicating to this
>Then, a week into my new workout (probably third visit), 'it' appears.
>I say it because the thing lacks defining traits of masculinity or feminity.
>Easily three hundred pounds, wearing stylized bedsheets and a short ponytail. It has tits, but given the short height and great weight, they could easily be moobs.

Go for the MILFs/Cougars, avoid the housewives.

>Other people seem to ignore the whale, which was wearing a skintight ACDC shirt.
>There were tears in at least one armpit of the shirt, letting loose a tangled, disgusting mess of pit hair any time it's arm raised.
>It spots me, the blank stare on its round face slowly overcome with some curiosity
>Terrified the hippo would go for the weakest gazelle for an easy meal
>I put in my music and start stretching, hoping that the beast will be deterred by exercise
>It waddles towards me, its knees do not seem to bend, instead it seems to push it's legs out wide, then swing then forward. This may be to the illusion of no knees existing within the fat flesh.
>Starts stretching across from me.

>"Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion"
>earth is either overpopulated already or we'll get there very soon

Fat fucks are killing themselves, but overpopulation just doesnt exist right now. The world, which currently has 7.5 billion people, can produce enough food for 10 billion people right now. This doesnt even account for economies of scale and the fact that future technology will make food production more efficient.

Modern day famine isnt due to agricultural or logistical problems, they are due to political problems. For example, North Korea has millions of farmers and the capability to produce plenty of food. They starve because the government forces everyone to work a certain way that doesnt provide enough food for everyone.

>pregaming and getting plastered on the town is uniquely British

Lol okay pajeet

What happened after, and what happened to your arm?

Just a note, I don't know the names of many stretches or exercises or lift names or whatever, everything I do is currently based on my dad's old workout routine when I went with him, and is off of memory.
>Keep my music a bit low, so I can still pick up on my surroundings if need be
>As I stretch, he seems to do similar ones, including the more flexible ones.
>It's actually amazing how his fat rolls seemed to roll infinitely over themselves in his movements. For some reason it reminded me that there was a normal sized skeleton in there.
>Sweat begins to seep from every pore caught in folds during stretches. This is, in all honesty, most of them.
>Notice how his honey glazed eyes frequently look over at me.

It's literally only used for bodyweight anymore
It's a good at a glance idea of how fat someone is
Also people use stone as like a 'ill get under x stone by y'
I like it and it's not going anywhere anytime soon

>it's not going anywhere anytime soon
Dad it's time to get off Veeky Forums

Yerh if you want to live under chinese style conditions

She got that Hank Hill ass.

Mother was a drunk fuck who thought driving with her nervous daughter (I was like... Six?) In the front seat while downing a bottle was a good idea. I don't remember the crash, no one told the six year old the details, and I've never held much desire to investigate. Lost everything (or amputated, again, don't know) just above the elbow. Left arm, btw. Good thing I'm right handed.

Americans are weirdly puritan with alcohol and the europeans see passing out in the street as shameful

It's literally only britain and australia that accept getting blackout drunk 3 nights a week and tipsy the other 4 as a normal thing

>americans are weirdly puritan with alcohol
someone didnt go to college

Does the sympathy angle work for pity handjobs?

Nah in america it's seen as like a naughty thing to do
And if you drink in the day or in public or alone you're an alcoholic

Over here kids start drinking white cider in the park at like 12 and it's seen as normal