Can you workout your core each day at the gym? Or does it need to be spread out over time?

Can you workout your core each day at the gym? Or does it need to be spread out over time?

ideally you should be working it out every day

you should do it all at the same time

the "core" is everything but forearms and calves. Your core is your legs, and shoulders.

the nomie "core" is "stomach area" which YES you can work everyday.

If you already do a brosplit or a strength cut up, you already work core by both definitions.

If you want to do "core" isolations, then 1x per day is enough, anything more is excessive.

Protip: you can get a 6 pack by doing abs like 1x/week on top of your main lifts

proprotip: tits on a fat chick are like abs on a skinny guy

The us government should try to get this hot piece of ass out of Russia and into the US and not Snowden

>2017
>we're busy killing sand niggers instead of conquering and immigrating all of the pussy
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

You can work it every day

Post moar Olga or gtfo
what a fine puddytat

This is what she used to look like

Her ugly ass face is acceptable, considering those tits
Would motorboat/ 10

>nose job
>fake tits
>dyed hair
>lip injections

Why are women like this

titos are real

and money, you can too but you wont make half as much maybe not even 1/8 of what she makes. Female insta models are OP.

What do you expect, their worth in society is based almost solely on looks.

>nose job
>fake tits
>dyed hair
>lip injections
I wish I had a girl like this..
Feels bad man

The tits are real dammit just look at the b4 she had breddy big ones. She lost weight which is the no 1 thing and i dont think the got the lips done either.

>lose 20kg
>don't get pancake titties
I bet you think Jeff Seid is natty too
>Russia is a shithole
>Water is wet
More news at 11

Wasnt there some story of a Korean millionaire that sued his trophy wife because she had a bunch of plastic surgery and his children turned out ugly as fuck?

>lift
>roid
>manscape
>image based on car/house/watch

We do the same shit

The Korean millionaire story is fake im pretty sure it ruined the models life because of that pic it was for some add

correct. I vaguely remember seeing them interviewing her and she seemed so sweet like a typical asian and was crying. Honestly felt bad for her.

I wasn't even looking at the picture. I just want a fake bimbo girl with all of those features you listed

it was a chinese dude

She also lost a ton of weight.

And for five grand on a boob job, a woman could land a man who will make an extra ten grand per year - or one who will shell out a bunch more turning her into a successful IG model. That shit's a wise investment.

>roiding
If you roid and don't compete, you're a retard

That aside, none of what you mentioned involved plastic surgery.
Owning an expensive car/house/watch means you have a successful career, something that actually requires discipline and hard work.

Don't expect women to understand the concept of honour, it is a male abstraction

>the "core" is everything but forearms and calves. Your core is your legs, and shoulders.

I didn't know actual autists were on Veeky Forums

Why do you have a trip?

What if I roid because I don't want to live old enough to shit myself two hours after every meal?

Are you actually stupid?