Your First Mire

Today was the day my 8 months of lifting/running paid off. Recently my biceps started being visible in short sleeves and they got some attention to day. A girl sits down quite close to me today and we start chatting. Sooner shes getting closer and feeling my arms. I start feeling her up too. Things continue xD

When was the first time your gains paid off Veeky Forums?

I get mire's all the time when I'm fit, but the moment I get fat I get ignored all the time. I'm losing weight again and I'm noticing I'm getting mire's again.

Really wish I had the balls to reject them hard in their face, in an autistic kinda of way. Instead I'm too nice to them.

>41322008
Dafuq, why be a douche about it?

Because I'm always kind to people regardless how they look, when they treat me with respect. I don't care if you're ugly, fat or homeless, I'll treat you well. If you ruin that privilege by being a dick, that changes things.

Most people aren't like this however.

>xD

>Things continue
You know what a green text is.

>just realizing women are attracted to lean dudes

I don't know OP, I just notice girls looking my way but nothing beyond that. I think I look scary or something.

reddit get out

>Your First Mire
never happened

>one mire from an old Filipino lady I work with
>"You look like a wrestler! big biceps"
>One from an old Filipino man I work with
>"you're getting bigger, I can tell."
>One from some random dude I never talk to who also works in the facility
>"You been lifting? I can tell....*proceeds to enter conversation about fitness*

Not one single qt3.14 just yet.

Think of it like gains
> lmao 1Flipmire

Lol just stretch constantly give em more of a chance to be seen

At least people around you sounds nice

>Girl sits down and we start chatting
What did you say to her?

>>Girl sits down and we start chatting
I don't remember it wasn't at all leading however. Probably about our soon to be due project.

Isn't it some sort of evolutionary shit to be more attracted to fit people though? Go reject a monkey or whatever we evolved from.

In freshman year of high school a senior chick totally groomed and fucked me.
We were on the swim team together and all it really took for me to be down was she said "when we're talking about how the freshman guys are so much hotter than the other classes you always come up as exhibit A."
We fucked pretty regularly for like three weeks, then I got kind of a sick feeling in my stomach about the whole thing. Only when I was a senior did I realize how fucking weird the whole thing was. She totally warmed me up to the idea of fucking by increasing social contact, going from talking in close proximity to amicable touching to sexual touching.

I broke up with her over text (not that we were ever official, the whole thing was sketch and I always felt like she and her friends were pulling some kind of contrived prank on me) she told me she had ordered the Scott Pilgrim boxed set for me but that now she was going to cancel it.

Weird shit guys. I think I dealt with a female pedo. She lives in Germany now.

The mire comparing freshmen to seniors was the trigger for our first sexual thing (and my first bj)

I just feel like she was really predatory I guess.

>xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kill yourself plebbit faggot.

Didn't sound predatory you faggot. She just thought you were hot and put in effort to fug.

you're literaly autistic if you hold that view

my first mire was when I started cycling and doing some weight stuffs, I had always swam so i had nice shoulders and long arms. I Was at my high school crush's house and we were doing stuff for a project and i was stirring some fondant up and it was real hard so i was working it and we were all in the kitchen and her mom called me "muscle man" that was my first mire and it feelsgoodman

First real mire I was ever proud of was my grandpa came over for Easter and asked if I'd been working out. Said he could tell with how big my arms were getting. Mfw he was in Nam and won't talk about it so I assume he did/saw some fucked up shit and is a real man unlike myself

Then what? Did you cummy for mummy?

>xD
Stop using emotes on an imageboard you spastic.

dude a real man would get over that shit, we've been doing horrible shit to each other for as long as we've been on the planet, mostly for no reason too

>took my shirt off at festival
>three girls i know didn't expect me to be ripped
>all three look at me and say omg audibly

tfw I'm not even ripped by fit standards

>underage b&

not an argument
also he knew exactly what he signed up for
>let's go napalm these gooks because some grumpy old fucks wearing suits and ties said so

i had some ramdom bitch come up to me and start chatting while i was waiting for the gym to open.
she was giving off all kinds of signals.
but im gay so i was brushing her off.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

You started feeling up her biceps? Then did you tell her "y-you too"?

lol sounds like you're just an autism, i was a freshman in college and i dated a junior who was graduating early, you were 3-4 years younger than her not fucking 20 she wasn't a pedo you idiot

Man the price on arguments must be pretty high today

Stay in school, kid.

Why make a post just to trash some guy's grandfather? You're saying he isn't a real man just because he doesn't tell his grandson about the time he got an STD from fucking 15 year old hookers. Who gives a shit.

>he knew exactly what he signed up for
Not the guy you are arguing with, but you do know the draft was on back then right? Or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Sorry bro you bombed the fuck out of some shitty brown people in Vietnam? That must have been really manly and Chad of you, let me suck your cock

>we were just following orders lmao

eh. its lame but it happened

>2 months into the ride (around 3 years ago)
>only noticeable change in my body is bigger arms & delts
>also started grooming myself as an attempt to look better

>standing at the bus stop minding my business
>qt walks in and sits on the little seat thing
>she keeps twirling her hair/throwing it back while staring my way
>she stands up and walks closer to the road (a few feet right in front of me) to look at the traffic
>after a minute or so she takes out her phone
>she literally goes for a few selfies pointing/focusing the phone right back at me
>not at the street, or the road, or upwards, downwards
>bus comes by and she gets on

>never see her again.

more blatant/obvious shit has happened since but that was my first mire.
Shit. It may not even be Veeky Forums related now that I think of it. I was wearing a coat.

I might have gotten mired yesterday lads but Im not sure.

>class starts 8.15
>get there a bit early
>qt3.14 and a few others are the only there so far
>we have only talked one (1) time ever before but she starts up a conversation with me
>Im pretty good at holding conversations just not good at starting them so we talk until class starts
>take off my hoodie as I walk into class
>In the corner of my eye I see her looking at my right 'cep
>later in class our eyes meet and she smiles

Was she mirin' me?

>2004
>lifting regularly for about a year
>highschool Thanksgiving trip to NYC
>fuckin cold
>qt3.14 I sorta knew is there
>she packed shit tier coat
>"user, I'm cold"
>offer to link arms for warmth
>"your arms are so warm!"
>she feels my arm
>asks me to flex
>i do
>she feels up my arm for rest of the walk
>have good conversation over dinner
>hang out
>started dating when we got back
>pic related

No, she was being a normal, friendly human being.
Not that you would know what one looks like of course

Not an argument.

Humans don't gain knowledge and experience as a whole unit. We aren't a hive mind. The fact that you can't emphathize with some one else disproves your argument.

Shit for real.i wish my co-workers were that pleasant.

well yeah Im not saying she wanted to slurp on my cock.
But she was looking at my right 'cep for a not normal amount of time

Lmao, as if you're attracted to fat girls.

Why do you guys get so bitter about women not being attracted to fat slobs?

Fuck off back to pol amigo

Indeed, they value him and are happy for his success.

Indian bro at work told me that my face is looking much more defined.
> thanks man

I failed for the ss meme for 6 months and got huge glutes, today a group of female normies walked by me and touched my glutes? am I getting sexually harassed ?

It will bro , give it time

yes, report them to the police

I haven't lifted seriously in months still skellymode and I normally consider myself ugly until this happened:

>at work
>cashier and customer nearby
>customer is older lady
>looks at me and suddenly just says I have a cute face
>adds "it's very...." and gestures around her face apparently lost for words
>cashier butts in "he has a very...centered face"
>whatdidshemeanbythis.jpg
>adds on if only the face matched the personality

She said that because I banter a lot and have a reputation for being 'mean' at work especially with female coworkers

This was probably my first mire ever and it was about my face, even thought I accepted a while back that I am ugly. Also what does it mean to have a centered face?

Would you rather be shot for disobeying orders or judged for carrying them out?

why do you work with so many Filipinos?

Sounds like you're just into women younger than you. She wasn't much older than you, and she seemed to hold you in high esteem.

I think you gave up your chance, unless you were looking for something more than what you two were doing.

My first mire was back in 8th grade when I started working out the hottest girl in the city told me I had big arms and felt them

Too bad about the autism tho

Eh, take what you can get. It was a candid mire. Was probably hoping you'd make a comment or say something, like "hi".

Well, since you go to class with her, either make sure you work them or get a pump before class and see if her eyes wonder to them again.

>skyping with mom
>you need to stop working out, look at your neck! you look like a bouncer!

Thanks mom.

mom says I'm getting bigger

Got my first mire when I caught a blonde qt staring at me out the window of her parent's (?) car (she sat in the passenger seat). She was unironically smiling, which really made me feel nice and comfy. Though probably she was more mirin my height than gains; I'm still a 192cm/73kg skellington.

The hottest girl in the city fuark. You've made it.

How do you know she wasn't smiling ironically?

How to grow neck

I'm doing SS, heavy DL and squats, I have a pretty narrow face so the neck gains came fast and hard, or maybe I have good neck genetix, who knows.

Cheers breh. I'll add diddlys and rackpulls. I've got a wide jaw and roundish face so I'll need to wok shoulders more and neck to compensate.

We made eye contact and I believe I know how to read people's faces, though of course I can't be 100% sure.

By my Spanish teacher yesterday. A dude. I am also a dude.

I don't think you understand what/pol/ is

my first mire is the (most likely too young) girl at the gym desk. I think she's a little autistic too. I catch her staring in the mirror when I do lat pulldowns. She comes wipe down the free benches behind me without looking at them, I wonder if she just doesn't understand how mirrors work? If I wasn't just as autistic I'd make a move.

In general

> girls are more open to talking to me
> more confidence in starting conversations

Something small but cool happened today too

> walking around in a t-shirt
> carrying a takeaway bag of food in my right arm
> causes it to flex, so you can see the veins on bicep
> make eye contact with qt walking by
> she quickly looks at my arm and averts her gaze

its small but felt so good

>Meet up with friend after not seeing each other for like three months
>Damn you got jacked
>tfw

>Cute short Columbian girl at work
>Like 25, 5'1, slim waist, tight ass, 8/10 face
>Married but she flirts with me
>I'm talking about back pains
>She starts massaging my back/traps in front of everyone else working there, including old hag manager
>In heaven for like 10 seconds
>mfw
>Have to serve next customer whilst trying to contain my semen
Feels good brehs, we'll all make it

I know that feel, I learn to just straight tell the people that do this as soon as she says something petty. Funny thing is they still give you attention and even more. As long as you keep making them understand how hypocrite and dumb they are there is no problem with this.

ive only got mires from male colleagues.
i havent got mires from anyone else since i dont talk to anyone and keep a stoic autistic emo expression on my face to make me unapproachable.

She sounds like a pedo man, she is probably either dead, in jail, or fucking 14 years old. Sickens me when people see the same thing but eith reversed genders and scream OMG A PEDOPHILE KILL KILL but when is a woman NICE. Bunch of retards.

Because society has pushed the meme that people are attracted first and foremost to personality

>When I was still in highschool, during a field day or something.
> I had just started lifting like 2 months ago.
>been outside all day
>walk up to girl in my class
>dark skin asian at
>ask if I'm sunburnt then turn around
>she's a little autismo but she touches my arm
>literally no need to do so and for longer than an accident would have been
>"y-y eah a little

Before no one mires, now people mire, but still a manlet tho, I see my tall friends literally get APPROACHED, this will never happen to you no matter how good you look if you're a manlet, what's the point?

I have been mired by coworkers and peers from high school that I have not seen in a while. Not really upset about it considering I rarely go out besides to buy groceries and the very occasional weekend I actually do go out.

>this
>op kys

Lmao if a girl is attracted to you just because of your body I have bad news for you son.

bet you guys got a happy meal to eat at home together right

>decide to go out in my hometown last night
>old friends are saying how swole I look
>chick I went to high school with is playing with my pecs and squeezing them

I-is this what making it feels like?

>first mire of the day
M I R E B O Y S
I
R
E
B
O
Y
S

>I-is this what making it feels like?
If that's not making it I don't know what is

I don't think I get more mires after lifting for a few months, but I think my confidence determines more looks from girls as mires as opposed to something else

I know this feel, everytime I go out with one of my friends girls constantly coming up to him. Some have even stepped right between us to cut me out of the conversation

It was quite a rush. Used to be a fatty fat(still not at my goal bf% though). Have had girls flirt before but this was the first time someone actually mired my muscles.

After she squeezed my pecs I said my "my turn" and started squeezing her boobs, she just laughed and went along with it. Amazing.

I get mires due to my good looks. My body is pretty average as of right now but somehow looks a lot more muscular in clothes luckily.

Yeah even if genders are reversed this is a totally normal thing for a high school senior and freshman to get together, date, or hookup. I think you're looking for something to blame for deeper seated mental obstacles and that you haven't quite identified them yet.

>implying they did anything wrong.

>gf miring hard when she went to the gym with me
>gfs whole family complimenting me on my gains
>whenever go out with gf she tells me sloots mire me
>mfw

My black co-worker's noticing my biceps saying "you getting huge dude".

Pretty much.

> get compliments on my weighted dips (45kg x8) from gym people constantly
> guys in class interested about my numbers
> girls don't give a shit

f-feelsbadman

>getting drunk with some friends at house party
>talk to female friend alone when the party was winding down
>she says she's insecure about her weight and asks me what I'm insecure about
>I also reply my weight (skelly noob gaining)
>she laughs and says
>"The fuck? You're built like one of those olympic gymnasts from TV only not short"

Th-y-you too.

>be finn
>first warm days so it's cabrio time
>driving off from gym in my old Mercedes 450SL with top open
>tank top & aviators, bit sweaty after workout
>inb4 doesn't shower in gym, showers dirty as fug and no sauna (this kill the finn)
>stop to give way to 5/5 gurl
>she drops her sunglasses and winks
>mfw