Tfw you'll never be a 6'8 nba Chad

>tfw you'll never be a 6'8 nba Chad

Gordon Hayward is beautiful.
N-no homo....

im legitimately jealous this time

>tfw you'll never beat LeBron in a 1v1

this could have been you

Why are the Veeky Forums height goals changing so much?

I remember that ~4-5 years ago when I found Veeky Forums the ideal height was 6'2. Then over the years it turned out that Chad was 6'4. Now I see posts saying that Chad is 6'6-6'9 and he's the only one able to bang the 5'10-6' 10/10 models. What is going on?

I don't think the average Chad is 6'8 but it's unarguable that an NBA player can slay puss like no other

Two girls. He better keep going til he gets a boy.

Chads are leaving humanity behind.

Googling this guy honestly made me depressed.

>tfw your team will get swept by the warriors

>tfw you can go home to this

real?

to me his eye's make something look off

>get blacked on the court
>meanwhile wife gets blacked in the bed

>tfw I am 6'8" but I look so pretty and feminine that it's not even funny and I never really got into basketball that much but I do play basketball from time to time
>when I play basketball, I look like a tall musclegirl playing with a bunch of guys because I wear a sleeveless jersey and shorts when I play basketball
At least I still attract tons of girls and I am pretty successful at life.
C-Can Chads look feminine or not? And am I a Chad?

Unless you're famous or super athletic 6'8 is an unattractive height but you can make it user hit the gym

>enter chandler parsons

>better looking
>higher salary, by several million per year
>one inch taller

I said I looked like a tall musclegirl even if I am male so yeah, I have pretty large muscles even with my feminine appearance. Not bodybuilder-tier, but they're still quite noticeable.

Also, I attract loads of girls because girls like pretty-looking guys and they see that I am actually a guy.
Unlike most guys who often mistake me for some cute 6'8" amazonian female supermodel.

The tallest of my exes is 6'4" barefoot and she was still shorter than me, even when she's wearing heels.

>having two straight baby girls

low test detected

nah I prefer gordon
t. gay

What the fuck does this have to do with fitness? Sage in all fields and reported you faggot.

probably because he looks 12

>putting sage outside the options field

Kek hello newfriend

I have good confidence and knowledge on what girls like in terms of appearance and I am sure that Hayward is what most girls would prefer.

>Sage in all fields

can you read you shitposting queer?

Yes genius I'm saying it's pointless to put it anywhere but the options field

No shit

Also
>Never heard sage in all fields before
>Calling anyone else a newfag

Wow I said newfriend way to be homophobic dude

It's like I'm talking to the living embodiment of reddit. Newfag has literally been a thing since the dawn of this site.

Jeez so much internal rage, are you one of those homophobes who's actually in the closet?

Heyward is objectively more attractive. Better jawline, better hair, higher cheekbones, better frame. Much better player, too. 21 points a game this year, compared to beta Parsons' 7. I didn't see Parsons score 30+ in a playoff game

Gordon Heyward is legit a god among men. I want to be him so fucking bad god damn

>6,4 GF
You're not chad, but freak-tier

Do white people just look at other white people and wish they were that white person?

Because white people have goals and aspirations.

christ

thats not the same thing

they aren't saying they want to be like gordon they want to be gordon

>Gordon Hayward is what Chadler Parsons was supposed to be

My 6'4" ex isn't my girlfriend anymore, she broke up with me and she is yet another addition to my long list of exes.

My current girlfriend is a 4'4" cutie who is very proportional and slim considering how short she is.

but Hayward was a dork until he got a haircut like 2 seasons ago

You're dating someone the size of a child that's kinda creepy m8

My girlfriend is legal, despite being that tiny.

>NBA Chad
>get called "bitch ass white boy" by Lebron's daddy on live television

being a white NBA player must be like being in prison

a gold digger?

not if you aren't a shit player

>As a teen, he entered Starcraft tournaments, as a pro NBA player he still streamed league of legends for fun
>During highschool as a 5'11(lol manlet) freshman he thought his basketball career wouldn't happen so he tried tennis which he was amazing at(26-3 in singles)
>By senior year, he grew 9 inches to 6'8. 9 fucking inches.
>Free rides to several schools
>Still took up computer engineering as an athlete
>Drafted to jazz
>Built up career to become rare white NBA all star
>Singlehandedly beat the clippers in 7 games, defeating the Chris Paul and Blake Griffin with nothing but his wits
>Is also pretty handsome for an NBA player

joe johnson was doing all the hard work white boi

being a white NBA player must be like being a bro on the 'ch0n

>mfw I'm a 5'6 manlet with terrible facial aesthetics, terrible iq, no future prospects and a shitty childhood

well I'm happy for him at least, his universe must be very pleasing to live in

maybe one day I can be reborn into something like him

for now, I suffer

>noodle armed manlet nigger being obviously jealous of his looks, hair, talent, etc.
>a fucking wet willie

just sad

Shoo shoo back to r9k.

>be manlet
>wake up every day before gym to mire pic related
>know full well that his physique is unreachable
>pic related is considered 10/10 by all women worldwide
>go back to sleep knowing i'll die a kissless manlet virgin

itt: lanklets samefagging, trying to cope that they'll never be a 6'2"-6'4" actual chad

Look at those legs.
If he was a girl, his legs would be considered hot by many males.

Am I a Chad if I am a feminine looking 6'8" bishie but I still attract girls left and right, I am still quite buff and I am still very successful in life?

b8ed

Yeah... Crouch as multimillionaire, football star should be pitied for his somewhat awkward built... when he was 17.

>at least i look better then him r-right ?

That is how tall 4'4 is

Well, she is still proportional and slim.
My girlfriend looks like more like a loli instead of a midget despite being a 4'4" 28-year old.

shes literally a midget by six inches dude

Yes, I know that.
But my girlfriend still looks proportional and slim for whatever reason.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on what you like), it has the side-effect of making her look like an underage child.

I could have been 6'8 nba player but I injured my ankle in middle school

But worse at basketball and shit genes judging by his injury record

4'4? Hahahahahha what the fuck dude
People with dwarfism are not "proportional" ever. Post her body.

This board is full of saddos with a loser's mentality. Stop having such a shit outlook on things

No, I won't because of privacy reasons.
But her body resembles that of a 10-year old little girl's despite her being 28-years old.
So, she is more proportional than most midgets.

athletes are more likely to have female children.

Why wouldn't he maximize his kids genetic potential like Dirk is doing

But chandler spends his time hanging out with Bella Thorne and nasty club sluts like that

Gordo had food poisoning one gay and Iso Joe was the one who pretty much won two out of the seven games by himself

She doesn't look proportional and slim. She looks like a midget

Source

Stop shitting the board up with these retarded threads. You're bringing down the quality of what used to be the best board on this site and you know I'm right.

search "delonte west gordon hayward" on youtube I don't feel like posting a link