Reverse Progress

How can someone live with themselves knowing that they've been handed a golden ticket, only to throw it away?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dZqdu
curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/25266-from-chubby-to-bbw-in-less-than-a-year-evolution-of-an-italian-girl-who-loves-to-party/#comment-326454
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol btfo

No way that's the same chick.

oh sweet summer child.

penis no.
don't.

>captcha was a stop sign.

Wow, can you imagine being the most desired species on the earth. Basically cheat mode. Having men break their back to trying to please you, just for a little of your attention.
Everything in life good.

To being that thing..

I would love to hear her story and experiences going from that to yeck that..What a crazy amount of perspective..

HHHHNNNG

Maybe raped or drugs/alcohol or both. Our culture has a ton of fat people. 100 years ago, people were concerned about having enough to eat for the week.

Today, we're concerned about absolutely stupid shit, and eating is just something to do.

Guy reverse aloud?

who is she? is she a gainer?

fucked a chick like farthest right once. best sex of my entire life. ever.

It looks like her legs are slowly fusing together.

the rest of these girls were meh to begin with
But OP is certified smoken hot.
This is an unbelievable fall from grace.
What a ride this bitch has been on, from having the pick of the litter to either getting a pathetic incel or a black guy.
Those are her choices.

What the fuck happened?

she is kinda a gainer, not fully committed.
She went by chubbygodess but deleted her tumblr and made a new one. bloatedbbygirl.tumblr.com

fucking being a female.
There is a whole community of guys who worship disgusting pigs as some kind of goddess..

While men it's like, have good genetics and workout 5 days a week..

Yeah its odd.

why?

youre of Veeky Forums right? there's threads fulls of these whales and every guy is rock hard from them

no
people really do create a warped reality when they spend enough time by themselves.

It's that gyno on the right?

Isn't this the girl with a full imgur album of weight gain over years of club photos

Yup. fucking sucks. Ah well, I did it to myself, gotta live with the consequences

It is, personally I got them off of curvage, because its updated every few months. shes still fucking massive.

intentional gainers put on fat differently than run-of-the-mill fatties right? like sumo wrestlers. I personally find this body type to be significantly more attractive than an average body.

Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a chubby chick too. A combo of her really loving it and appreciating it and the squishiness is pretty nice desu

Yeah, I also follower. Have her on snapchat. yeah, I find it rare to see honestly, this is my fetish but there is still a difference between fat and "attractive" fat. being fat alone isn't enough.

They graduated high school and adult life hit them like a truck, and they could not handle it. Happens to a lot of people. It's happening to my sister right now and I hate that I can't help her because we live 400m apart

>400 meters apart

She has a guy in every photo, wtf? Men really are our own worst enemy, we aren't holding women accountable.

>same guy sticks around

That's because it was the only sex of your life, fucking chubby chaser.

Ive_Made_A_Terrible_Mistake.JPG

it's because they look pregnant. it's a mental thing.

Poor guy can't escape her gravitational pull.

that's a shame, she was qt

what's the imgur link?

theyre not, its same age different lifestyles
some reddit tier bait shit

yeah hold up. will link in a sec

because they're all club photos and there's always some poor desperate chump thirsty enough to go after anything. she probably has a lot worse luck at sober/less nasty venues

not the one I was looking for but w/e
imgur.com/a/dZqdu

noice

>tfw this happened to me
>tfw now in the process of shedding fat
>lost 60+lbs since february
>will need to gain back all the muscle I lost

Getting fat just creeps up on you. I didn't even realise I was a big fat fuck for a while.

Would fug both

that's a tragedy, she's doing it for me in this pic.

My dick says 1,5,2,3,4 in that order. Guess skinny fat is the lowest of the low

>How can someone live with themselves

In luxurious comfort, getting your belly rubbed by a devoted feeder on a soft couch, surrounded by all your favorite sweets.

>Mirin that bicep progress

Link? Asking for a friend

neither desu

She had SOOOOOO... MUCH... POTENTIAL.

I'm pissed

That's a long way to ride a fatcart

It was pretty obvious from the start that she was going to be fat

give me a few, gotta find it again.

>flesh rotting off your bones
>comfort

curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/25266-from-chubby-to-bbw-in-less-than-a-year-evolution-of-an-italian-girl-who-loves-to-party/#comment-326454

here you go

This makes me so hard

Hahaha bitch trying to distract from the fat. the fater she gets more naked she gets. next pic is +15 pounds no pantys and legs spread

8 HOUR ARM WORKOUTS C'MON

Is this due to girls dropping athletic activities plus shit eating and drinking?

This one claims to have a crazy sex life today, though single

ummm sauce?

You guys are the ones doing the worshipping.

Depression and a desk job will screw you. I put on 20lbs in 3 weeks as a media intern despite the fact I was literally starving eating maybe a sandwich every other day (no pay, no expenses covered so couldn't afford to eat) but this can be reversed. Following that I started working at a riding school having a slice of bread (really carby, sweetened white bread) and lost 20lbs in 2 weeks, but the difference was working active 11 hour days vs a desk job that make sure you feel worthless despite staying up until 3am to finish the 'best company showreel they ever had' for free.

think thats just me
Carmen Lafox

Yeh I recognise the tats. I don't like her at all.

if you wanna get laid as a woman, all you need to do is be in a bar at last call.

>gained 20lbs in 3 weeks
>"literally starving"

>lost 20lbs in 2 weeks

why would you go on a Tibetan goat herding forum to just make up lies?

>wide.png

It's pretty obvious she's already fat in the left most pic

hahahahahaha

this tho

or even like that

How can I stop this from happening to my sister?
She used to be really fit but since she started a job that's too far to ride her bike anymore and got married she's started getting a lot fatter.

I don't know what to say because I'm a recovering fatasfatass myself so I feel like it would be hypocritical but at the same time I know how damaging being fat has been in my own life and I don't want her to have to deal with the same self-inflicted suffering I have.

God I wish this were me

HOW???? WHY would you do this?

I've been fat all my life because lol fat parents and bad parenting (mom made unhealthy food) and lost 70lbs as a teenager and adult and I will never ever want to look that again disgusting. I am healthy, have a fit boyfriend now and we want to have kids so soon I'll be a mom and we want to stay fit as parents and teach our kids to be healthy. Why become so OBESE, I can understand gaining a few lbs but these people went from fit to OBESE

Tell her to quit her job. Office work has a way of wrecking a physique and depressing a person unrivaled by all other business. Don't let her fall for the meme.

this is reverse progress thread user. reverse progress means getting worse, not better

Not office work, she'd never leave her job and I wouldn't want her to because she loves it and is good at it.

I would think it's probably more a diet based problem since her job also requires her to be on her feet most of the day

Terrible advice. Clearly never worked an office job because they're honestly fine unless you work for an absolute shit company.

Just tell her what you've fucking told us.

I come with my mom to work at the front office for 8 dollars an hour and I never stay more than a few because my aspergers flares up and I need to move around and fuck off to other things.

hahaha

tbf in the full album you can see them get progressively less happy to be around her it's pretty funny

Would rail the one on the right

There's women in this community who like fat guys too retard

>what is taking photos with friends

This is is Veeky Forums after all

Where to cop that bikini on the left in OP? Asking for a friend.

Crime against manatee

>JUST

It would probably be too small to contain their dick