Is there any historical evidence that shows Jews being the all around evil of the world? Anything pre WW2...

Is there any historical evidence that shows Jews being the all around evil of the world? Anything pre WW2. I would of asked another board but I feel that their answer would be a bit biased.

pic for that user that really loves seeing her posted on every board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoUOoykfFtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, except for perhaps the Roman-Jewish Wars but both sides were pretty terrible in that.

Now post more Agatha.

nothing except a lot of whining about moneylenders (note: moneylenders were hated in all cultures)

there is no such thing as evil because morality is completely subjective to each individual. To the Mongols it was a fact of life that you weren't a man until you had raped someone else's wife. You might consider that evil, but they didn't.

As for why jews kept getting kicked out of different kingdoms, it had to do with canonized hostility to judaism in christianity, and jews controled the banking because the church said that charging interest was sinful. So if you were in debt to jewish bankers you could just kick them out and now you don't have to pay them and you look like a good christian. Plus you can even steal their stuff as you evict them. Then a few decades later you invite them back and do it over again.

she is a qt

Damn, I want to marry and impregnate this qt. Maybe not even in that order.

Shotgun weddings are fun

What about jews in non Christian nations?

my infographics

This.
>Christ kicks out the money lenders from the temple
>Catholic Europe doesn't allow christian to be moneylenders
>Jews don't have a religious reason to not lend money
>everyone hates the guy they owe money to
The only reason there's a """jewish cabal""" is nepotism, which occurs in any culture. Jews just managed to get a head start by establishing banking institutions.

>there is no such thing as evil because morality is completely subjective to each individual. To the Mongols it was a fact of life that you weren't a man until you had raped someone else's wife.
>Is there any historical evidence that shows Jews being the all around evil of the world?

>which occurs in any culture
kek

Underrated

Boer wars, Boer concentration camps and British colonization/exploitation on Africa in general happened because the NM Rothschild & Sons bank, (((Joel family))) and (((Alfred Beit))) wanted the diamonds there. Cecil Rhodes himself was just a stooge for Alfred Beit who financed him.
Dönmeh Jews were also heavily involved in the Young Turks movement and Armenian genocide.

pretty much.
People hate chinese, mason and old white families for that reason.
Aromanians, arabs and aromanians do that too, to some extent.

*teleports videos behind paywall*
heh, nothin' personnel, goyim.

No real evil, no. Like, they're nepotistic and are afraid of letting the majority group of the country they live in have an identity or homogenous culture, but they arguably have good reasons for having those fears and acting to try to prevent those things. But then in turn, people are kind of justified in not liking Jews in return for it. It's really pretty cyclical.

But also what's already been said. They're successful in business and banking, which puts them at the top of societies they don't feel attached to personally. I wouldn't call this evil, but it happens.

meant armenians

>nepotism, which occurs in every culture

But remember, if your people do it, you're a racist and a bigot :^)

>they're nepotistic

Every group that comes to America is nepotistic. The Irish are nespotistic, the Italians are nepotistic, the Native Americans are nepotistic, the Asian immigrants are nepotistic etc, but Westerners tend to complain about the Jews.

>and are afraid of letting the majority group of the country they live in have an identity or homogenous culture

Which is why the biggest minority to serve in World War 1 willingly for Germany were Jews, yes, they are totally against your culture, dude.

> But then in turn, people are kind of justified in not liking Jews in return for it.

The things that have happened toward the country majorities of Western countries with Jews are nothing compared to the actual Jews that resided in those countries. Jews were actively prohibited in many cases from assimilating in greater European culture. Many of them didn't chose to be Jewish but couldn't ever escape it. They couldn't go to the new world up into like the late 1600's, they couldn't go to their homeland, and Western countries would actively keep them in ghettos instead of letting them assimilating.

I'm a native american amerimutt, so I'm not biased toward either side, but the story of the Jews is much more tragic than most European countries (exceptions are Russia and Aremenia). Europe's had it relatively easy outside of the 1300's, and most of your conflicts were self inflicted. The real reason why the west hated Jews is because they aren't Christian, that's it. Notice how there are Christian CEO's in charges of certain banks like Chase and they have millions of Americans paying off house debt, and nobody calls those people out for it.

I'll literally cut off a finger to marry a girl like this

>Your children all grow up with baby voice

>Is there any historical evidence that shows Jews being the all around evil of the world?

Only for the attentive.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoUOoykfFtk

This is why we can't have a real conversation about this, you see? I made a bunch of really basic neutral statements and everyone's on Jewish defense squad because our morality has been built on not being a cartoon version of Nazis. Making a rational explanation for why the same thing keeps happening to the Jews wherever they go over and over isn't ignorant or malicious. It's realistic. Check this out, man.

>Every group that comes to America is nepotistic.
A) Yes, this is true, although Jews are particularly nepotistic. And I grew up around Jews. I've been dating a Jew for over a year. They're nepotistic in ways that my Scando family never was. They're more nepotistic than my Polish friend's family, even though the Jews have been in the country far longer. I would agree that they aren't quite as nepotistic as Asians, but my point B would be:
B) Being nepotistic when you're holding the cultural and banking reins of the country is going to piss people off more than it would if we were talking about any other industry, especially when people are particularly religious.

>they are totally against your culture, dude.
I was referring to how things are now in that they're culturally traumatised by the Holocaust and I think that's reasonable for them. But just becomes something's reasonable, doesn't mean it doesn't have effects. In this case, the effects are that all these people that have never met a Jew before read articles telling them that their cultural is inherently cancerous, and the article just happens to be written by a Jew half the time. Whenever the alt-right sinks its teeth into some anti-white article, I just cross my fingers that it isn't another Jew, but so often it is. By the way, I'll take your word that they volunteered a lot, but the wording is funny in that I don't even know what other sizeable minorities Germany would have had in WW1. I guess a few Slavs that were under German boot all the time.

(cont'd)
>The real reason why the west hated Jews is because they aren't Christian, that's it.
A) That's probably an oversimplification in that it was a group that came into Europe with mysterious rituals and wasn't, at least at first, interested in integration. But if to you that's 'because they aren't Christian,' then okay I guess.
B) If you want to claim that Christians started the ball rolling on the bad will between the two groups, that's fine. It's probably true, but it doesn't really affect the original point I made, which is that now there's a cyclical situation where Jews have a lot of influence over the media and push a narrative in their political interest as a natural response to anti-semites coming out of the woodwork, and this just makes the anti-semites worse which makes the anti-white propaganda worse and it seems impossible to escape now.

even better

>So if you were in debt to jewish bankers
that's a nice way of saying they ripped you off...