Girl taller then me won't leave me alone

I'm 5'10 and she is at least 6'1, the lanky and thin variety she constantly tries to get my attention and flirts with me like crazy should i take it?

Shes playin you babe. Dont let your guard down.

Are you sure? She seems pretty serious, my friend keeps saying she is mad into me

I used to know a super hot Ukrainian girl who was about 6' tall, mind you I'm 6'6. Her boyfriend was a 5'8 hipster. Anything is possible. I had it hard for that girl.

>He doesn't know about manlet baiting

But why would she do it? I've known her for a couple of years now and i don't know why she would bother fucking with me just because i am 5'10, I've had relationships before mind you.

>not wanting a gf taller than you
save your kids from your genes, you Inconsiderate asshole

Shes trying to lure you into the underground manlet pit fight circuit. Be very careful. Most who enter the pits dont last long, and their deaths are barbaric.

literally dumb frogposter

Dude this 6'1 girl hit on me every time I saw her my entire freshman year. I'm 5'7.
On the final day of freshman year everyone got stupidly drunk and she finally dragged me back to her room and had her way with me.

This, be careful out there op

Why don't you just go for it and find out?

Actually that's just a rumour, many manlets survive the fights as show by healed wound found during autopsies, and the combat itself is conducted in a fair manner ie no hidden weapons, no underhanded moves and no more than 3 fights in a row.
Also after you serve for 10 years, or win 100 fights, you are granted your freedom, given a tattoo which will let others know not to recruit you again.
Plus there is there is the chance that you can become a trainer yourself.

Why are manlets so uppity on Veeky Forums lately? Should the desirable folk be afraid?
Is this the beta uprising?

Youre thinking of the sanctioned manlet pit matches seen at most gyms. I'm talking about the underground scene where anything goes. Ive seen knives, weapons, all that. Sometimes large blades are taped to the feet of the manlets, and the poor creatures are seen throwing leaping flurries of kicks at each others neck in an attempt to sever each other's jugular. I dont think I have to tell you that only the winners survive those types of matches.

Be careful user, a girl that tall might beat you to submission and rape you

For your kids' sake do it

Damn, I thought they were just myths/ were stopped by the government years ago. I guess the black market really can get away with anything.

1, lucky bastard.

2, if your not sure if she's serious or if she's just looking for a one time fuck, see if she feels like sharing a meal, go do some activity. Jesus Christ man, even some virgins know that you test the water before jumping in.

>go on Veeky Forums
>daily 'LMAO MANLETS BTFO' threads

I don't know user, maybe they are just sick of being picked on

snu snu

over 6'0 for females is like being a manlet for guys

unless she looks like a fucking supermodel chances are she's got lower self esteem due to her height and is not planning on ever finding someone taller than her to date

Same m8
>super pretty taller girl keeps on flirting with me
>she is a new waitress in my favorite hard rock caffee
>go there with friends just to chill with beer
>she keeps whispering stuff in my ear, touching me as she passes, teasing me, fake punching me, hugs me from behind when im drunk at the bar
>im don't have problems with getting girls but i usually stick to ones my height or shorter
>tfw i act towards her like a big brother acts toward bratty little sister since i dont know how to handle this
>it doesn't stop
help

>tfw i act towards her like a big brother acts toward bratty little sister since i dont know how to handle this
>it doesn't stop

This is my kind of relationship

>4 inches + another 4 in heels

> super pretty
> taller

literally just smash tho

noice.

For the sake of your future children's heigh you should smash.

I'm 5'10" and so is my girlfriend. She's actually slightly taller than me. It doesn't really bother me, though I really thought it would. We have great chemistry, physically and romantically, so we don't worry about the height thing.

Well, I am 6'8" and one of my many exes was a hot 6'4" girl who was also of the thin type.
And even when she's wearing heels, she was still slightly shorter than me.
It sure is nice being very tall and getting to date supermodel-tier tall girls.
Oh, well, being in a relationship with her was fun while it lasted.

trips speak

This whole thread makes me Jealous.

I want an Amazonian woman I'm my life.
NOW

>manlets posting fantasies

Do you want muscles with your amazonian girl or just the height?