What is easier?
>100kg overhead press
>sex with 100 different girls

Soon all those flags will be like Sweden picture Insh'Allah

>Implying you would convert to Islam
to fuck Sana from Skam

>other nord cucks pretending they aren't 5 years away from sweden

lawl

I've seen a lot of strong lifts at my gym. 5 plates bench, 6 plates diddys, so and and so forth.
But I have NEVER seen ANYONE OHP more than lmao 1,5 plates.
Currently repping out 155lbs. OHP is the slowest progress of all the lifts out there.

2pl8 ohp by far
It requires sick shoulders, good balance and a strong core.
Having sex with 100 different girls just requires you to put your penis in 100 different girls

Having sex with 100 different girls is way easier. Pressing 100kg overhead is more worth it.

Yeah but wha'ts more rewarding?

Strongmen train at my gym and one huge asshole was repping out 130kg push presses no problem.

I'd say fucking a 100 sluts is easier still

>mfw I have pressed 2plate but fucked only 4 girls (3 of which I paid for)

Finland is mongols.
When the muzzies see the mongol's they have Baghdad flash backs.

Ridiculous question.

It's taken me my entire teenage/adult life to fuck ~20 girls (not even quite 20). It took me less than a year to press 2 plate.

What about
>overhead pressing 100 girls
>having sex with a 100kg barbell

>>having sex with a 100kg barbell

As in you fucking the barbell or the barbell fucking you?

>What is easier?
having sex with 100 different girls is just doing 1 easy task 100 times. Pressing 100kg takes years of practice.
The press is clearly the harder task.

Which would take longer though?

Norway's immigration policy is stricter than ever.
Denmark I don't know about, and Finland is just living in their own little benis world and nobody can understand them anyway.

You're doing push press, not ohp

I see so many people at my gym doing it. When asked if they train for strongman or olympic lifts hence why they do push presses, they always answer : " Push press ? No no, this is OHP, those were clean. "

It's like they do not realize that their legs is doing 60% of the job.

pl8 are terrible to look at. you have to consider bodyweight for press

1x BW press is decent and will take you a few years to achieve. pretty much anyone can do it but once you can press your own BW you are considered strong.

getting 1.5x will be hard but still obtainable although it will take you a VERY long time. if you can press 1.5x your strength will never be questioned and everyone will respect it. very few people can press that amount.

2x and over is god like. probably not achievable without top tier internal leverages and/or steroids.

We'll I'm pressing 50kg at the moment and I've fucked 12 girls so you do the math

you dont

idk m8 ive only been lifting for about 18 months and I can do 180. I've slept with one girl in my entire life and haven't had sex in a decade. I'll hit 225 way before I ever sleep with even 3 females

lower your standards. you can have sex almost every night if you are willing to fuck whales and not attractive girls

>Just short of a 2pl8 behind neck press and it's still 2kg less than bw
WHY MUST I BE SO HEAVY

Not true. Norway changed its core immigration politics after we saw what happened to Sweden. Won't happen here

Depends in your weight though low body weight is objectively easier. A fatass that is doing 3pl8 is by far more impressive than a manlet abs kid that is doing 2pl8 no matter how hard you justify it. This is why wilks will never ever be used to justify who is the strongest unless both lifters are similar in lifts.

>live in germany
>hire 100 prostitutes

The latter I would reckon

its not my standards, its because of my schedule and lfiestyle I meet 0 women and I have 0 social skills

You work as an underwater welder? Or in a country with very conservative women?

both doable in 1-2 months natty training

>t. butthurt swedecuck

2 pl8 fully strict OHP is on par with 3.5-4 plate bench in terms of rareness tbhfam

I'm at 85kg ohp and 0 girls, so 100kg ohp is for sure easier.

What the fuck is going on in sweden?

>65kg OHP
>114 girls (118 if you include trans, both ways).
Guess it's the latter for me

islam

I don't what?

Thank you that was very good to hear :) I'm a leaf and we will be the next caliphate :'(

100kg ohp is definitely harder. Starting from dyel it would take at least 3 years, probably 4-5 to get a 100kg ohp. You can easily fuck 25+ girls in a year from tinder.

Depends on a lot of things but if you are really working you could get 2-3 new girls a week. Given you go out Thursday, Friday, Saturday or more nights a week and approach girls during the day too. Which means you'd have to live in a populated city because you'd have to meet 50+ girls a week. The numbers of course are rough estimates and vary a lot depending on personal situations. But I personally know a guy who had sex with 21 girls in a months time frame. He was exhausted and hated his life the whole month but proved it was possible.

Getting 100kg press is way more out of your control. Assuming no roids no dyel could do this in 1 year and most not in 2 years. You physically need to rest at least a day before hammering the same ohp muscles. With sex that's not true, once you're done you can go on to the next girl.

Without paying for prostitutes? Having sex with 100 girls is INFINITELY harder.

Otherwise you can just go to Thailand, sleep with 100 different prostitutes that cost $30-$50 USD, and enjoy your HPV.

Feminism, rampant liberalism, cuckening of men

>itt: pussies who never worked farm
188cm, 80kg, 2pl8 OHP
And I don't lift

I could sleep with 100 sluts for 500$

Are we talking attractive girls, or just girls in general OP?

>behind neck
Have fun with your stupid posture and fucked shoulders.