>tfw would happily give up 4 inches of height to not be a wristlet

Other urls found in this thread:

medlineplus.gov/ency/imagepages/17182.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7kbSfFFEvxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw dad has wrists thicker than my forearm
>can touch thumb and pinky around mine

thank you blessed genetics. fuck small frame

getting thick wrists is only possible if you break them, and allow them to heal, and then repeat the process until you reach desired thickness. it happens due to broken bone strengthens and thickens when it heals, building up additional bone tissue on top of the broken part.

I'm the manlet + wristlet classic combo, but in the end it makes my arms looks bigger

Are 8 inch wrists considered big?

they look bigger, but the truth is you'll never be able to lift your manletism away
>when will they learn

yes

Acceptance is a hard step

How can you tell if you're a wristlet?

Your wrists are skinny.

What's the cutoff for wristlet wrist circumference?

medlineplus.gov/ency/imagepages/17182.htm

Implying my wrists on your short pathetic body wouldn't look thick as fuck sure thing sport

6'1 height 7 inches thick wrists, that's fine right?

sub 7 inch circumference I reckon
>tfw 6.2 inches

They're definitely bigger than 7. I don't work out much so maybe I can make them bigger though.

lmao at everyone who thinks small wrists are aesthetic

Andre the Giant had 11 inch wrists.

they are to an extent although average wrists are fine

big wrists make you look like a gorilla

Gorillas are strong and gentle looking.

R8 me you cunts!

those watches are flame shirt and cargo pants tier

mickey mouse/10

nothing wrong with basic gshock as long as you don't actually wear flame shirt and cargo pants

dont think you have to break them, just batter the fuck out of the bone like people do with their shins

6.8 inch wrists, I always thought mine were really small, must have big hands to go with my big frame desu

My small wrist makes my hands look way bigger than they are
Conz: my forearms are shit

fucking spooked

is this what happens when you do nothing but curl?

I don't even curl that often, a combination of good bicep genetics, a lot of rowing and weighted pull ups is what gave me that lol
I've pretty elongated arms for my frame too, meaning longer ROM when doing these movements.
I hit my forearms more than I do biceps, but shit insertions.

>tfw 6'3"
>tfw ~6.2" wrists

your veins look like the ones that my grandma has on her calves

yeah and I'm also pretty sure they mostly get more dense, instead of actually getting larger

I guess it'd become the tiniest bit bigger but barely even noticeable

Might aswell be a manlet with a frame like that user

i can't touch any fingers to my thumb wrapped around my wrist but i only have 7" wrists. am i fucked?

Something I can't put my finger on makes huge wrists really gay. If you asked me to draw a big hairy gay bear he'd have huge wrists.

post your wrists nerds

>i i don't wanna get too big..

just measured and my right wrist is 7.25" is this bigger from jacking off? do i need to switch hit for symmetry?

I never worried about my height until I entered this board.

I never worried about my wrist thickness until I entered this board.

Despite I know objectively I look better and I'm stronger and healthier than ever after many months going to the gym I have never been so much self-aware of how my body looks.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I SHIT MYSELF WHAT IS THAT

got to know thyself

yea and also who the fuck cares about wrist thickness ?

Small wrist syndrome.

People who are so stuck putting themselves down that they'll do it on a hair trigger. And so much of their perspective is focused on this that they can't imagine other people judging them in any other way.

>tight pants, tight groupings

post your wrist circumfrence

i think we're all suffering from that more or less :(

t. wristlet

36 inches bub

Wrists this big make you look like a fucking caveman. Being a wristlet is even worse tho. Having wrists small enough to highlight your forearm muscle and give your arms that aesthetic look but big enough to not look like a bitch is where it's at.

Yes there is, it's a watch for children and young teens. Get a bulova like a real adult

This video explains it well

youtube.com/watch?v=7kbSfFFEvxw

Sir I believe you missed the meeting of intergalactic beings that was held a month ago

Dominate side is usually larger, can't really fix that since the bones are actually larger

yeah nah you're just a faggot cosplaying as a real adult

classic g-shock will fit well with any non-wristlet with urban/yuppie style

Your bicep looks like a small rodent has crawled under your skin.

Yup for sure a chunk of cheap plastic on your wrist definitely not childish

>throw a functional, cheap tool on your wrist. Happen to like how it looks
Childish!
>posture for admiration with nice watches
now that's mature!

it's not though. what's childish is thinking a metal watch is what makes you an adult.

That bicep looks like you stuffed it with socks.

Not wanting a plastic watch doesn't mean you are posturing for admiration a "nice" bulova watch cost $120

I wear pajamas to work people who wear jeans shirt or a suit are childish because they're buying into the "adult look" meme

I think working out does grow them. Mine were less than 6 inches around 6 months ago

again, it fits with urban yuppie style. I'm not suggesting it to someone who thinks full Ross is the epitome of style like you.

more like

>I don't own a pair of jeans. real adults where chinos or suit pants every day.

kys

Looks like you forgot to eat on top of lifting.

Spooky

Bane of my fuckin existence

>pls ignore Spanky tryin to bite my finger

The wrist is a joint, not a bone.
You'd have a hard time building them the same way you build your shins.

Welcome to BDD my friend, get used to it. I feel like my arms are the smallest they've ever been, until I catch a glance of myself in the mirror without realizing it's me.

I'd be more concerned about Spanky trying to take over the universe, look at those fucking eyes goddamn

Just the lighting, usually theyre the color of piss

>am 6'2''
>have ~7''

god i love being nordic

>5'9 manlet
>6.7" wristlet
>6.8x5" dicklet
Ehh, it's better than being a chick or trap mode.

REMINDER THAT UNLESS YOUR WRISTS ARE OVER 7" YOU WILL NEVER HAVE 18" ARMS

Theres nothing wrong with you, get over yourself

Its a child/teenager from the 90s watch, im not even a fashion snob but theyre the crocs of watches and make you look like a manchild.

No user, you need to make fun of him and play into his insecurities.

how to in2 bigger wrists

1. load one side of a dumb-bell like a hammer.

2. rotate the hammer/dumbbell around your wrist. there are countless variations

3. that's it.

You think thats what Pianoman sees when he looks at himself in the mirror early in the morning before his 8h arm workout

> when you tell your boyfriend to be rough to you and hold you down but you have to tell him to take care of your sensitive wrists and he probably thinks you are less of a man for it
> when you lift far under your limit and your wrists start hurting and you can't lift for months
> when your wrists hurt before other parts of your arm when working out

Shooped panini looks like scoobs in this pic.

>when you lift far under your limit and your wrists start hurting and you can't lift for months
delete this pls

Sounds like snap city if you do it too heavy.

amazing observation there sherlock

What are thick wrists good for exactly?

i thought this was some kind of boiled deer leg

>handlet + wristlet

baka as soon I have a sizable income i'm hopping on hgh to grow these embarrassments.

God you guys are such fucking pussies. If you had thick wrists you would probably whine about your giant fucking vagina. Quit it move on and enjoy yourself.

Depends, are u 6'9?

FISTING

>5'8"
>8" wrists
polish mutant powers

10/10 cat, pls rub his belly for me user

columbine/10

They could be attractive but a guy with 5" wrists can't build enough muscle to make them attractive

R8 pls

> 6'4"
>7.75"

Bow down to your Mediterranean overlords, northern barbarian scum.

Is that a sack of shit ?

>tfw wristlet
>tfw dick is as thick as wrists

/k/ out of 10