Everyone always gives England shit about being ruled by foreign leaders but what about THIS country?!?

Everyone always gives England shit about being ruled by foreign leaders but what about THIS country?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com/groups/n-1c-1/about/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kievan rus was founded by vikings in the first place.

they are not eternally butthurt about some cool neighbour who ruled them

>be english
>get frenched

never gets old

Pretty sure Russia had AT LEAST SOME Russian monarchs.

>first russian leader of russia was in 1953

Come on, talk shit about mother Russia, cyкa блять

England eternally hates France because of the constant wars between the two nations since 1066.
England also hates France for getting them involved with French affairs thus leading to wars with France which England hates

Why. I love my homeland

Didn't realize Peter the great was that young

Not at all, Varangians were slavic Warni, moreover so called Vikings never existed

>Pretty sure Russia had AT LEAST SOME Russian monarchs.

Empress Elizabeth of Russia, (d.1762) daughter of Peter the Great, was the last Slavic ruler of Russia, after her it was all Germans.

You conveniently forgot everyone before Peter.

>Not at all, Varangians were slavic Warni, moreover so called Vikings never existed

is this soviet history class cannon or real life?

>You conveniently forgot everyone before Peter.

The Rurikids before them were Slavic, or are you going to trot out that old German myth that the “vikings” founded Russia?

Remember that you're only talking about autists. Average English person doesn't give a shit about things that happen a 1000 years ago

just not your usual germanic wewuzzing

Yes they were Russians, that's what I meant.
Also stop using the word Slavic, they were RUSSIANS. A Polish king would be an atrocity.

Russians are slavic what is your problem?

>old German myth that the “vikings” founded Russia?
>"According to both contemporary Byzantine and Islamic sources and the Primary Chronicle of Rus', compiled in about A.D 1113, the Rus were Norsemen who had relocated "from over sea"

>The Rurikids before them were Slavic
i remember someone saying that the rurikid male line had a typically finnic haplogroup but so do a lot of russians so i guess it doesnt make them finns.

But not all Slavs are Russians. A Slavic Pole on the Russian throne would still be a foreigner.

FINGOL'D

Rurikids also have r1a line. Some cucking must have happened, but who knows what was a real rurikid haplogroup.

i googled it and some people seem to think the rurikids were originally vikings (varangians) too because their particular Y haplogroup of N1c1 is more typical of sweden rather than of finland or russia. dont tell the slavophiles this though.

Some will argue it is n1, some that it is r1a. It is just guessing which haplogroup was the real one. Not truth.

familytreedna.com/groups/n-1c-1/about/results

>dont tell the slavophiles this though.
ok, bro. let's keep that in secret that vikings really were N1c1 and shiiiet

>ok, bro. let's keep that in secret that vikings really were N1c1 and shiiiet

its definitely a minority haplogroup but N1 has been in sweden since pre-history.

Why the fuck would you want to be associated with an embarrassment like Kiev? They lost to the mongols, gave white people a bad name, fuck em bunch of shits getting conquered by some barbarian horsefucker s

>Peter The Great
>Named after the apostle, and described as a newborn as "with good health, his mother's black, vaguely Tatar eyes, and a tuft of auburn hair",

So, was there ever an actual Russian monarch?
It just seems like Russian throne was an interracial breeding ground for Swedes and Tatars and then Germans

Sure, and what they thought also didn't matter, now or 1000 years ago.

>Vikings never existed
Please explain.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Peter was a Russian.

Yeah and Muscovites willingly gave up their ass to please the Mongolian khan. Be honest the Novgrodians are superior to Muscovites in every conceivable way.

>superior
they were pretty much the same thing, and ended up becoming one country

>so do a lot of russians so i guess it doesnt make them finns.
you'd wonder why

>Novgrodians are superior to Muscovites in every conceivable way
Lole, Novgorod paid tribute to the Khan without even fighting, while Moscow at the time of the Mongol Invasion was only a century old and a comparative backwater to Kyiv and Novgorod.

>Be honest the Novgrodians are superior to Muscovites in every conceivable way.
Despite the complete shitpost, the opposite is historically correct, in fact. Despite Novgorod being one of the historical centre of Russia, and Moscow starting out as the tiniest lowest ranking principality with some village, the Moscowites were in every way better than everybody else, and Novgorod in particular: Trade, finances, administration, diplomacy, intrigue, foreign contacts, legalism, military. That's also how they managed to unify Russia in one fell swoop and overthrow the Golden Horde.

His mother was a Tatar

just like a third of the russian population

Muscovites = Polacks
Novgorodians = Fingols.

You know that it wasn't really uncommon for monarchs to be of foreign origin? In fact, it was practically the norm.

Hell, even today Sweden and Spain are ruled by French royal families.

Slavs realized the coildnt govern themselves and employed vikings

Nah, that's a g*Rmanoid lie.

>WE