What do brazilian woman do to get this body type?

what do brazilian woman do to get this body type?
youtube.com/watch?v=KzPpoJuwXQ8

please i want to be nice and thicc but be able to cut and be thin and aesthetic during the summer
im aiming for next summer obviously

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2014/10/07/353270270/an-uplifting-story-brazils-obsession-with-plastic-surgery
youtube.com/watch?v=uerFZ2Z42nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>brazil
>women

Same thing they do to their tits.

Plastic surgery and genetics. If you don't have natural fat/muscle inserts to get this body, you aren't getting this body without going under a knife.

how can i tell if i have the potential for this?

SURGERY
U
R
G
E
R
Y

Mainly fat removal/relocation. The lady in the video is Mulher melancia or the watermelon woman, you will find infor about her with a quick search, I remember seeing a video about her beauty 'routine' also.

cosmetic surgery

It's because they are the perfect blend of black and white. they have the insane curvy bodies that black women have but their skin is light enough/ face white enough to be attractive to white men

Where do you store your body fat

the 'ch0n

mostly my legs and then butt

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*inhales*

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

too many memes Brazil has less surgery than the us in total number and per capita

a lot of women do get something done but the reason they look good is becuase they combine minor surgery with exercise

the really muscular girls with weird voices(voz de pato) are either trans or on horse pills

I thought brapping was a b& now

why would brap be b& and every other shit post not?

Could be a light amount of roids, weightlifting of squats etc and a healthy diet high in animal fat and protein. You'd have to have a thick frame to begin with though

it is

fuck you

thic

Thank god i'm brazilian, you can find find one of those girls in every nightclub you go.

but you can't get them into bed, Paolo

But also AIDS, trannies, and favela monkeys with guns looking to steal your stuff.

lul those things only happen in the poor areas mate, if you're rich enough you'll never see a poor person in your life living here.

fair, but if it's a uni party i can get as many as i want because of my major.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, "I'm brazilian".

damnit user, i wanna fugg girls that looks just like OP.

problem is I have dark brown hair and eyes. I am white though and reasonably handsome.

99% of those bodies are hand made user, meaning, brazilian butt implant is a thing.
>pic related
It is the equivalent of the fake natties.
Yes, she does have some yuge legs.
Yes, she hits the gym constantly and diet is on point.
But that round and perky ass cannot be made in the gym.

>lul those things only happen in the poor areas mate
That btw is like half the country.

>tfw Brazilian gf with THICC ass

I fucking made it guys

What memes? Brazil is only second place to the US and thats only counting LEGAL plastic surgery. They have a large black market of plastic surgery in Brazil also and even without it they have been top 5 for decades.

lifting bulking and implants/fat injections/surgery

npr.org/sections/parallels/2014/10/07/353270270/an-uplifting-story-brazils-obsession-with-plastic-surgery

Where did you find her user?

youtube.com/watch?v=uerFZ2Z42nc