Get rekt manlets

Get rekt manlets

youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FIo1gNCbSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I'm basicly damned if I do damned if I dont anything i do is seen as overcompensating even if im justtrying to improve nyself. At least if I lift I can be a strong dwarf instead of a weak short dyel.
This is also i Said fuck it and roid. Cauae it doesnt natter. Girks wint like you either way and even if you stayed natty the fact you lift would be overcompensating. So fuck it. Ima roid.

Do whatever you want, just dont reproduce.

I'm alrdy married and reproducing.

>those legs

Lmao.

At least they're honest.

proof girls have no fucking clue what 6'0 looks like

Get a good job or have money that works too.

i'm 5'2 should i just end it?

>5'2
I don't believe that.

5'2 = 5'9 in female estimation units

my dad is 5'4 and my mom is 5'3

Can a short guy get a hot girl?
They probably should have asked this to a hot girl, dunno, that's just me.

Also keked at their requests for height. Dude is 5'11'', a lot taller than they are and one is asking for 6'5''

salty manlet

>caring what these whores think

Most women look like shit, even with makeup. And will be fat as fuck by 30. Women are fucking clueless and think theyre hot because men want to fuck them, not realising most men are targeting them because they see them as easy prey.

Inb4 manlet. 6'4.

t. Manlet

Women like height because its a status thing. See the one that's fucking five two saying she wants a boyfriend who is six feet tall?

womanlets know deep down they're genetic trash themselves

More reason to go MGTOW.

Can someone explain this ''men prefer shorter women'' meme? Tall women is best.

Im 1,94m but this is pathetic. How can ugly girls like them have such ridiculous requirements? Are today men actually so desperate they fuck uggos like that

>Are today men actually so desperate they fuck uggos like that
Yes, they literally bow down. There's a reason why these disgusting whores think they deserve the treatment of a Princess.

when you see a tall guy with a short gf it usually means he's a secret pedo

Basically, why would you listen to women? They don't think like humans, don't treat their opinions as such. "I don't like muscles, must be 6'2, be a nice guy," meanwhile she's banging some fluffy manlet asshole because he triggers her daddy issues.

So women dont know what height is that is all this video shows.

Guy is 5f10 and they call him tall, then say 6ft+ only men.

gg

Wow nice science there you coping incel

So basically it's whatever? Thanks that video proved that you can still get by being short.

>you're not short, you're 6 foot
>i'm 5'10

if anything this shows women have no idea what they are talking about
move on retards

This

remember this guy was 5'4 and he didnt exactly struggle.

>be 5'10"
>ask a bunch of girls if height matters
>unanimously agree yes it does, a lot
>"I don't think height fucking matters at all, just bee yourself"

It's not even women I hate, it's normal to tall sized guys who refuse to accept they're playing on easy mode. They should honestly be gassed.

>buhhhhuhhhh I'm a fucking victim because genetics and nature whaahahahh
kill yourself shorty

>Tall people should be gassed

Dude's out here trying to breed a race of hobbits

>5'10
Lmaooo never going to make it

168cm reporting in. Girls don't know what the fuck they are talking about. If you think a women's priority is about your looks you will always stay a virgin.
Vanilla women care about your frame, personality and manliness(strength, beardgrow, shoulder width, deep voice, satisfy her sexually etc).

Men have evolved to fuck everything because they can spread their seed 100x every day. Evolutionary, women can give their pussy only once because they will need that one dude that will stick around for 9 months. If you think length is that deciding factor, boy are you wrong.

>I'm 6'7"
>hooked up with a 4'11" chick

hmm...

>easy mode
I'm 6'1 virgin at 20
You're a fucking loser because of who you re, 5'10'' isn't even short

20 seconds in and no hot grills
INTO
THE
TRASH

youtube.com/watch?v=2FIo1gNCbSY

sorry for no subs, that's a bunch of girls asking for 18cm cock like it's nothing
you're never gonna make it dicklets

I wonder how much of this just has to do with 6'0 being a round number. like those girls thought he was tall enough even though he was 5'10.
Best way to tell is to ask girls in a country outside of the us what they prefer. Im sure it will still be something in that area of 6'0 just because it will taller than the average size of a woman but id be willing to bet its probably 180cm or something like that

Tall men have longer reach for fighting, hunting and foraging high-hanging fruit, so evolutionarily women prefer them over short manlets, as they are inherently better suited to protecting and providing for their children.

Checkmate.

the interviewer was 5'10" (above average, AKA tall), I'm only 5'7"

> longer reach for fighting, hunting and foraging high-hanging fruit
Yeah no, smaller bulky dudes have the advantage in running, athletics and conserving energy. Entire roman legion was made of 5'5 "manlets".

Enjoy your fruit, faggot.

Feels good to be 6 foot. Too bad I'm an ectomorph and am still a lanklet.

These videos make me want to kill myself and I'm not even short

it's just because of all the fucking lies society tells us, like that looks don't matter, that personality is what matters

I wish society was more honest and admitted these things.

Average adult height has been steadily rising over time. There is obviously some environmental or social factor that is selecting for increased height.

You wouldn't like these grapes dude, they're really sour.

in modern warfare its usually the tall guys that get killed and the 5'4 manlets that can take cover easier.
conserving energy
can bulk and get strong with low calories
lanklets have to bulk on 6k calories just so they can bench 270 lmao
longer lifespan

It's called better access to nutrition and healthcare. Correlation does not imply causation. Checkmate padre.

that's because manlets keep lying about their height

>greece
>average size is 14.7cm
>girls asking for 18cm
That's like the top 5-10% of the country. Do ugly thots actually believe they have any right to get fucked by the creme de la creme of dudes in their country. smdh

So you admit that your growth was stunted because you grew up with poor nutrition and inadequate healthcare.

>doesn't understand at all how modern wars are fought
>thinks its call of dutyfield infantry vs infantry gun battles
>so poor and resources so limited he tries to make the most out of every calorie and conserve energy as much as possible

I notice a trend of the uggies have the highest standards. Normal girls I date in the HB 8/9 range seem totally normal with my short height and vanilla face because I have a upbeat personality. But holy shit some 5/6's are really delusional when it comes to dating. I think it comes from deep down of their own insecurity of having to settle with something lesser than actually trying to improve themselves.

kek
fucking hobbits

>Do ugly thots actually believe they have any right to get fucked by the creme de la creme of dudes in their country

Some of them even said they want guys to have both benis and money.

80/20 is the general rule for most girls; any country

80 percent of the girls go for the 20 percent of top males.

Eat more = grow bigger. Eating more is not always better. Eating less does not mean poor nutrition.
Better healthcare means, lanklets actually do survive now instead of being eaten by a tiger, or dying of sepsis by picking a tainted fruit like the faggot he is.

He got rejected because he's a fat faggot with insecure body language and shitty clothing.

STOP FUCKING REMINDING ME REEEEEEE

>5'9
these tiny sluts consider me a manlet???? We'll see who'll be laffin when you're 35 and alone when your destined 7' prince charming will be banging 10/10 broads with the money he made in the NBA.

So you've intentionally stunted your growth by eating less because you believe it's more optimal?

My friend.

You want longer appendages for fighting a tiger because you get longer weapon reach. Being taller also gives you a higher vantage point, allowing you to spot the tiger from farther away and thus have more time to react.

Higher hanging fruit are much less likely to be tainted than low-hanging fruit or ones that have already dropped to the ground.

This fucking webm, mate. Thats what rock bottom looks like. Getting btfo by an ugly fat niggres.

beaner detected

This graph is slightly misleading as young people today (aka posters on fit) are taller than that graph would suggest.

>find someone that likes personality

I don't necessarily know if I'd use trolls on Veeky Forums as hard scientific data

It's plateauing actually, average height today is the same as 20 years ago in western countries.

Top 0.01% actually

>tfw 5' 10"
>tfw King Of Manlets
>tfw just barely make the cut to be considered acceptable genetic stock
>tfw can get Veeky Forums and people won't just think I'm compensating
feels great

My dad is 5 foot and my mom is 4'11" yet I ended up 5'6". You must have stunted your growth somehow. Don't lose hope though, if a 5 foot tall, bald, fat, femenine mong like my dad could have a lifelong marriage then there's literally no reason why a 5'2" fit, young, presumably not bald dude like you couldn't at least get a one night stand.

>Girls like taller guys
Gee I wonder why height has been increasing
We're not plants m8 more food means fatter populace

This.
I have a lot of female friends, the 8/10s and 9/10s have some insecurities and reasonable standards so they will ignore visual flaws if the guy has a good personality. The 10/10s will want only guys that are really good looking or guys that have something exceptional to compensate (very rich, very talented, etc.) but will not treat anyone badly. The real nasty bitches are the 6/10s and 7/10s, they are insecure as fuck and will only date the best of men while treating the lesser men like shit.

Of course there are exceptions, but this is the anecdotal data I've gathered observing the people around me.

how do i measure myself

>5'11
>mfw my 5'1 ex gf once asked me if i will still grow

Women i swear

Was she talking about your pickle?

Genes don't change that quickly. This is most likely due to nutrition, and maybeee some selective breeding

>so when are you going to be 9"
>what
>8" is cool and all but if you really love me it should be 9"
>what
>why are men so immature god, I'll be busy tonight by the way don't call

>tfw not born before 1912

you would have died of some stupid disease by 1913

Damn, Che Guevara was big

5'8 is to short.
>Tfw 5'9

>"be yourself and be confident"

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

fucking cunt

>Just be confident bro

Yeah sure, you are just a fucking 6'2" genetic freak while I'm a fucking 5'9" geneticlet