Look at this fucking guy, the determination in his eyes and all of that fucking effort, to do what...

Look at this fucking guy, the determination in his eyes and all of that fucking effort, to do what? To lift his fucking arms. To do something we take for granted so much that we don't even think when doing it. Here we are in our houses, skipping gym and having cheat meals effortlessly, while this guy fights a battle of his life, just to lift his arms. Imagine yourself having what he has to deal with, would you have come so far? we are worrying about everything we lack, calling ourselves manlets,chinlets, moneylets and whatever the fucklet you can make up. If this guy had the same mindset, would he even bother to get up from bed? Stop for a second and think of all the shit you take for granted.And be the best man you can be with what you have.

godspeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IoLs5KdeLQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing but respect for this guy.

he shouldve been aborted. he brings nothing good to mankind

is he natty?

I wish r9k would leave

I feel so bad for laughing at this.

senpai if he was born in like 1900 he would not live a long life because he is a useless human being.

He's trying to compensate for his tiny palsy dick.

Lucky for you, you weren't born in 1900 either

So that's how Scooby was born. Where is the cocoon?

Kek

>Where is the cocoon?
in the shed with his skateboards.

Looks pretty good desu

Shots fired

yea i would miss the internet

So whats wr9ng with him?

He's actually put on a good ammount of muscle considering his motor functions are probably always that impaired. And, while it's awkward to watch, he doesn't give a shit and his chasing one of dreams.

Would lift with. (Honestly I'd be interested in working out ways he could put on more size despite his tremors.)

Parkinson's I'm guessing

Some dreams you shouldnt chase

Savage

Cerebral palsy
He's too young to likely have parkinson's

So we should feel bad because some degenerate mutant is physically inferior to us. Ok.

Oh snap.

Degenerate is a moral statement, you have no reason to conclude he is one

no, you should feel inspired because some freak of nature with cerebral palsy still managed to get on stage while you shitpost Chinese cartoon reaction faces on a Tajikistani turban tips 'n tricks discussion forum

Seems like some of you have to be reminded of the words to live by:
>We're all gonna make it brah.

See the ALL?

That's right. We're ALL gonna make it.

>degenerate mutant

I bet your parents are real proud of giving birth to a mentally handicapped autist who posts Chinese cartoon images. Everyone has dreams user, you're just too retarded to realize yours.

Whew that fast muscle twitch though

>scooby'safterbirth.webm

Pretty lame you're using this guy for your own benefit like this.

inspiration and motivation is where you find it from.besides, what harm does it do to him? i respect the guy and he inspires to be my best self.thats it.

ITT: Dyels get outraged by someone struggling to reach his goals of being on stage

I like threads like these, they show you who's already made it and who's still bitter and DYEL jerking off in the basement

I think he probably got let on stage by the judges because they felt bad for him but kudos to him for using everything to his advantage and not giving a fuck about all the ridicule and hate I'm sure he got along the way

underrated

>An autist bullying a retard
lol

There's not enough reminders.
Thanks dawg

I do his flex and facial expressions in public to embarrass my wife.

Proud of that guy.

Fuck you. How can you possibly call him degenerate. Looks like he has cererbal palsy. Guy genetically is fine just had damage to the brain during birth (bad oxygen supply at some point during the delivery). A few fucked up minutes when your born has these horrible life long effects.

The damage would have been done as he was being born. You want to abort someone who has already been born?

Some of the autists here would look far worse on stage with their anxiety
"It's your turn now user!"
>Y-you t-too

God is dead.

We wont make it.

Thanks for this user that guys is pretty awesome.
There's a guy with some nervous system issues in my gym, they're not as severe as this guy's, but seeing him there 3 times a week, never skipping his workout plan makes me inspired to do my best too.

>God is dead.
no, you've just forsaken him

STAY MOTIVATED YO
T O O
A T
Y I
V
A
T
E
D

You're boring and all this bitter nonsense is getting old. If you won't get over yourself, we'll make it without you.

But if you want to try, a weight's grip judges nobody.

>when someone makes a toast but this your first meal and you're already eating

yes

Retarded?

He's not, but you are.

Mrirn his personality (not body just saying

the world is falling apart because people dont know their places anymore. ugly and deformed people shouldnd show their faces in public unless they are forced to, its basic self awareness and decency towards other people.

>ugly and deformed people shouldnd show their faces in public unless they are forced to
:(

I have to work, user, its a problem everytime i have to the mall or a store

Girls are rude to me

you should get paid to stay inside, or at least given the option, i mean how cruel is it to force ugly people to go to job interviews anway, let alone work in most jobs, its ridiculous.

That's funny coming from some weeabo fuck

burn

He has better biceps than I do, guess concentration curls are not bullshit after all.

I bet you think you're 7/10 and 'above average' in most things

R E K T
E
K
T

This man can inspire some people to become determinated. He shows people that anyone could become the best version of self. He personifies hope.

What do you for the world, user?

i dont know how anyone can be inspired by a retard

I'm inspired by someone with handcap who could achieve something in life, not by you.

Because you are actually more retarded

You aren't inspiring at all, don't worry

i never claimed to be inspiring. If you are inspired by a retard you must have some issues tho

Should we tell him?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IoLs5KdeLQg

Still holds a pose longer than Jason Genova

Watch My Left Foot and then realize someone who.was thought to be a fucking veg for over a decade became a world renowned artist and BTFOS your accomplishments.

Stay mad.

We're all gonna make it, we're all real human beans...

>tfw /r9k/ autist gets cyberbullied back to his safe space by Chad
Pottery

I can honestly say I would rather be dead than suffer like this guy. I have ASTRONOMICAL respect for him, but knowing what life is like not having a disability - and even trying to comprehend what it'd be like with one as serious as this, I know I'd rather have just not existed in the first place.

I think it's cruel to bring life into this world that is seriously disadvantaged. How is NOT bringing life into the world worse than WILLINGLY bringing life into this world that will NEVER be on the same level as anyone else no matter how hard they try? You are literally bringing unnecessary struggle/pain when the alternate is to just have that pain never exist at all.

No matter how positively you look at his achievements, he will unfortunately never become anything other than a reminder that YOU don't have a disability. His condition defines and limits him, and it's impossible to register him as an equal because of it. I'm trying to be as non edgy as possible but you can't deny a person with a disability is objectively inferior to a version of themself without it.

The first thing you notice is likely his disability. You might not believe you think less of him because of it, but the fact you actually register it as a disability... which are inherently disadvantageous, means you know he is immediately below you in a sense right off the bat. I am sure his mental fortitude and discipline is FAR better than your average guy, but what is that worth when you can never achieve your true potential because you have been unfairly given a debilitating illness?

But maybe I'm completely wrong, great people have done great things despite having a disability. like stephen hawking for example. However you can't deny he would be a superior version of himself if he didn't have his illness.

Life is not fair. You get what you're given but there is a line and I myself draw it at the point where I'm stopped from being able to do basic things successfully. I wish the guy the best

im still here tho

>tfw an actual retard looks better than me
am I low test?

If you havin NEET problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and r9k ain't one

>le protestant pain worship meme
he is pitiful and torturing himself by investing in something he can never excel at

That's very nice, any video of him lifting?

Shit inspires the hell out of me. I'm gonna make it. Saving this to my phone for when I'm gonna break PRs.

You cant pity him unless your body looks at least as good.

hero

>Inspired people to better themselves
>meanwhile user is any other neet faggot

A perfect example of someone doing more with less.

Steven hawking wasn't like how he is from birth, his ALS developed at adulthood. In the case of somebody like him I believe that what's important is to be grateful for the contributions he has made rather than try to comare him to those (especially a hypothetical alternate self) without disabilities.

KEK

This is why I love Veeky Forums

Because of edgy teenagers being retarded?

>""""""art""""""

pretty much

He looks better than most of the guys in CBT anyway

>Making jokes is retarded

Stop taking yourself so seriously

I'd be happy to put that crazy shit on my wall.

>Implying anyone would give him ridicule and hate

Everyone would be encouraging him and helping him along the way.

Has a better body than i desu

Try working out with a shoulder injury. Same thing.

is fit into eugenics?

>says "no you xD"
>all redditors clap
Summer hasnt even started and Veeky Forums
is this shit already. Time to leave this dumpsterfire; reddit has turned one more nice thing to shit.
>inb4 we were being sarcastically retarded xD
EugenicsV2 when?

There's a joke to be made, but this isn't one of them. This is almost like trying to say that terminally ill people should just get better. Is it funny? Only to edge lords.

I share most of your opinion. Since I know life for myself without a major disability, I could not consider it worth continuing if I had one. Mostly because I know I'd be inconveniencing others if I was physically and or mentally dependent of another to take care of me.

This guy is amazing. Talk about overcoming adversity. Fighting his own personal battle.

Thank you, bubblegum golem.