Joining the Navy

Hey Veeky Forums I want to join the Navy but, I'm out of shape and am not sure what routine I should do to start.

Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

navy-prt.com/trainingpushup.html
amazon.com/Navy-Seals-Buds-Class-234/dp/B000QFAFS6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

navy has plenty of people that are fat pieces of shit. somehow they never get kicked out. go for it.

out of shape in what way? Are you a fattass or just weak. If youre both just go start lifting right away.

Download some apps such as
"Road to 100 pushups"
"Road to 20 pullups"
"Road to 200 situps"
"Road to 10k"

Do these for approx 8 weeks (Personaly i suggest doing the pushups and situps everyday, and on the rest days you run and do pullups).
After this you should be good to go.

i'm going to sign up for seal team 6 so i need to be in better shape than those pogs

Spbp

Why not aim to be the biggest guy in Navy?

>get jacked
>other people see this
>get jacked with you
>start group exercise called "Pl8 & M8 squad"
>Navy becomes a mass of muscle
>get sent out on missions that marines can't handle cause they have to retreat due to not being able to bench press a car bomb
>get a shit ton of medals for your service
>shit ton of pussy
>shit ton of meeting Dwayne the fucking rock hard cock Johnson at the awards ceremony
>you look up at him
>he smiles down at you as he extends his hand
>ImNotWorthy.jpg
>his hand is so big the only way you can manage to shake it is by cradling yourself in it and rocking back and forth
>yfw you realize Dwayne Johnson is the key to world peace
>yfw you killed so many but Dwayne will always be your Rock Johnson

Kegels

I am just weak I'm 205 pounds. Could stand to lose weight but that will come with not being a lazy piece of shit.

Would love some cock the rock Johnson

How tall are you
What are your lifts

Not happening dude. Even more than physical fitness, selection is a mental and attitude test.

You're out of shape and looking on Veeky Forums for advice on how to start - so you've clearly never been fit

I'm not fellating special forces guys, it's impressive but it's mostly a mental game. But you don't have it

5'5

Lifts?

Britbong here just passed PRNC today for the Royal Navy. Starting basic later this month. Navy is not hard just make sure to run, swim and do press ups. I suggest circuit training as there is not a lot of carry over from a gymbro routine to the navy

> 5'5
> 205lbs
> sealteam 6
> could stand to lose weight
> Could

been doing this for a few weeks its not much but i guess it helps

navy-prt.com/trainingpushup.html

You're 5'5 205
You're going to hate yourself
I was 5'6 137 when I joined my senior military college and had a hard time

what happened lad?

Dont want to do seal team 6. That was some random user. I want to go in because I want to do something with my life. I want to do psychology for the military.

Yeah don't doubt it. I already hate myself. Maybe it won't get worse.

That's really helpful thank you.

Kinda related but what rate are you going for?

Everyone in the navy who isn't a seal or some other extra special snowflake is a fat slobby ball of dough. I didn't start lifting until like six months before I separated. Squatting heavy in rough seas is one of the scariest fucking things you can do.

Especially the intel guys

What do you mean?

The Navy is fat fuck central no worries bro

Think about it.
The boat moves and so does your center of gravity.

Not that user but you dont even know what rate you want? Are you fucking retarded? havent you done any research at all???

Into the Asvab but not much else.

Its your job. You pick your rate you pick your fate

Fuck, I don't know anything.

Nigger how low did you score and dont lie? How have you not ever gone online and researched jobs before. There is no general "psychologist" in the navy you fucking idiot. Obviously youd need an 8 year degree to do that.

What are you trying to get out of the navy?

Education, not just laying around, motivation.

Anything you would want to work on/do in the navy?

Just look up the pt requirements and make sure you can do them easily. i have several friends i. The Navy and they are all kind of overweight. One has a beerbelly. Keep in mind some mos youll have to be fit for.

>not lieing around
Bwahahahahha, I love people who don't know anything about the military.
Anons, you will spend 1-2 years minimum mopping floors, arranging shelves, and doing stupid shit like classwork and food prep. You will be a useless POS doing absolutely fuck all for no reason.

There is no fucking need to squat heavy in rough seas, there are plenty of alternatives to stimulate your legs faggot. I worked out damn near every day out to sea rough or not

Yeah I'd recommend the Pact seaman program

If you can't figure this out for yourself (or even read the fucking sticky), how the fuck are you going to cope in the armed forces on deployment?

get fucked roastie, go get dick somewhere else

> im going to sign up for SEAL Team 6

CoD kiddies dont usually do well at BUDS. Theres a big difference between those who want to be SEALs, and those who just think they do because it sounds cool and will get you pussy. The fact that youve done no research and immediately went for meme team 6 shows youre most likely the latter.

Sorry to burst your bubble lad.

I got hazed and got stronger
Graduating next Thursday

Submariner here. Navy physical fitness is a joke. If you can't pass it, you're literal human trash.

Everyone hates the fatties on our boat, but unfortunately only a handful of us maintain the church of iron.

You can be fat in the Navy but everyone will always judge you for it. People become senior leadership and then get fat, it's rarely the other way around.

THIS. You will literally lose all your gains in basic, so focus on being able to do a bunch of pushups, situps, pullups, and be able to run and march a lot.

Howdy ag

Navy is gay, join a real branch

>t. Armyfag

Yep, was in the navy for ten years and all I remember about boot camp was always being hungry and tired in that order. All you need to train is running, push-ups, sit-ups and maybe pull-ups.

As far as BUDS training goes there's no amount of physical conditioning you can do to prepare yourself for it, you either have what it takes mentally or you don't. Some of the most physically fit people in the military have quit BUDS after only days.

If you want a look into what the training is like check out something like this

amazon.com/Navy-Seals-Buds-Class-234/dp/B000QFAFS6

You should join AF. As other anons have said there is no psych jobs in any branch unless it's as a med officer and even those are extremely limited. Don't go into the recruiting office with one specific thing in mind. Because- A. Go fuck yourself, your not better than anybody else. B. Your probably not qualified for shit until you go to the MEPs. C. You obviously have no idea what the military is/about. I am an Air Force recruiter and I work next door/ use the same MEPs as the Navy. The initial enlistment process is a lot different than you think it is

>humint
>psyops
Army, but they have similar shit in every branch

Someone please screen cap this thread and make it into a meme

dumb story

don't have that attitude, definitely consider something you can use when you get out, like a technical job or something that gives you a security clearance

Howdy