Big tits = good genetics

Are big tits and ass in women a good genetics trait?

Other urls found in this thread:

teninsider.com/top-10-tallest-models-in-the-world/
gotoptens.com/top-10-tallest-female-models-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big tits = increased chances of breeding = good genetics

is being a massive faggot like op a good thing?

What do you think?

Shame what happened to Lindsay. She was really one of the most attractive people I've ever seen. Of course, I would still bang her given the chance.

What is the big dick equivalent for woman?

Does a large penis have any evolutionary advantage?

you can swing it like a weapon

Not really a good one since big dick is inappropriate to show off, but big tits and asses are fine to show off. Maybe a tight pussy, but I feel like that's not quite as big a deal. Same thing with nipples. Neither of these have the same status as a big fuck.
I don't think there is an equivalent, which makes sense. We are different after all.

*big dick
Fuck you, phone. Jesus, this shit is annoying.

>Of course, I would still bang her given the chance.

y-yeah me too

If you're gang raping a girl then you're the mostly likely to impregnate a woman, so yes.

What is the ideal female height? Give a range.

Sperm competition. If a woman is boning multiple men while fertile, having a big dick increases the odds is being the one to knock her up, by inserting sperm closer to the target and sort of scooping out semen that's already in there.

5'1 to 5'6

average victoria's secret model is 5'10

5'10" to 6'4" as long as they don't look deformed

My mum is 6' and it's pretty funny how much it bothers normies

Swap user or Pepe for Wojak and that's a good roster

>6'4
nigga wot, most women would look like shit at that height
5'8 to 6'1 is ideal, and 6'1 is kinda stretching it

>non deformed

5'4 - 6'0

Women with big breasts tend to get fatter easily.

to fuck: 4'10"
to breed with: 6'

Working my way up to fucking a 6'6" grill.

Took her swimming last weekend. Looks like a juicy twink.

Going overnight camping next week. Gonna share a tent...
Never fucked a girl my height.
This gon be gut. Wish me luck...

>6'4 women
>being anything but deformed

4'10 to 6'2

No, it means your sons will have big tits and asses.

That only makes sense if she has sex with multiple men at the same time and for some reason they would all come at the same time. A vagina isn't that deep and you shoot the sperm anyways. Your theory is dumb.

3'6"

this
Giant women are great and I'm sure small women are great too.

manlet

I think you guys are forgetting that Karlie Kloss is the tallest model in the world.

teninsider.com/top-10-tallest-models-in-the-world/

gotoptens.com/top-10-tallest-female-models-world/

Majority of fashion models are 5'10 - 5'11 (women) and 5’11”- 6’3″ (men).

Tyson Beckford 6'0
David Gandy 6'3
Brad Kroenig 6'1
Jon Kortajarena 6'2
Sean O'Pry 6'1
Marcus Schenkenberg 6'4
Mark Vanderloo 6'0
Noah Mills 6'2
Evandro Soldati 6'1

Actually brrastfeeding is harder with big tits. Kids have trouble latching.

t. nurse

165cm to 175cm
From 155cm to 165cm it's alright, from 175cm and 185cm it's goddess mode if beautiful, lankess mode if not.

Good thing shes good with the ol' bash shell

>cope

Nurse bro got any Veeky Forums induced ER horror stories?

>i memorize all directories on my computer

god damn dude

5'5 to 5'8.

Women with really big boobs are more likely to have male children with gynecomastia.

Wanna source that humongous claim, bud?

Where did her butt go

There's code above the shell, captain autismo

And that's why matriarchal societies where women do what they want instead of being ordered around by the patriarchy have men with bigger dicks.

>square(4)
>def concatenate_strings
>concatenate_strings("hello", "world")
Literally tutorial 1 of python

>Python
Talk to me when you know a real language like C++

>C++
>a real language

Niggha you ain't even out of grad school if aren't fluent in at least X86 assembly

Nvm i was a dick for no reason, most sincere apologies, take a hot asian chick.
That shit literally is 15 lines with "hello world"
This is fucking ridiculous

kek, I know python, c, c++, a little of c#, java, javascript, php, PL and my SQL, oracle soa and bpm
Also some knowledge in some useless languages.

I only code in binary tyvm
>fuckin plebs

> into short girls
> am 6'1
> Go out drinking one night
> college volleyball team at bar celebrating win
> talk to girl who is easily 6'4 in flats
> not deformed and manly, but definitely doesn't have proportionately petite figure
You know like when you see Karlie Kloss pictures, and when no one else is visible it's easy to forget she's 6'2? Not this one.
> get drunk
> dance etc. Etc.
> take her home
> midway through sex she starts trying to escape
> let her go because not going to rape a chick
> "no no user, hold me down and fucking take me, take me like a woman"
> resume sex
> giant woman literally struggling with all her might to break free
> holding her down
> later claims this is the first time she could "cut loose in bed"

Tl;Dr now I have a tall girl fetish

1. It takes a while for sperm to make it's way from the vagina to the uterus. It's not like it gets shot straight onto the egg. The absolute best case is that it gets deposited directly onto the cervix, but even then it will take time to get to the egg.

2. Sperm aren't that smart. They'll generally move towards the egg, but it's still somewhat probabilistic or else we'd use way fewer sperm cells to do the job. This means that there's basically always some advantage to getting closer or making more sperm.

3. Only the first sperm to the egg counts, and it counts big. Winning that race even once in a lifetime is huge for passing on genes.

4. Vaginas aren't that deep RELATIVE TO AVERAGE HUMAN PENIS SIZE. They have to be as deep as they are to accomodate childbirth, so penis size is a response to vagina depth and not the other way around. Humans have much larger penises (especially relative to body size) than other primates for this reason. They also aren't totally straight, so a penis on the smaller side isn't going to be shooting directly onto the cervix.

Basically, if a guy with an average/large penis gets in some girl a couple of hours after some guy with a small one, the big guy is still very likely to be the one who gets her pregnant, and is more likely to succeed at this than another guy with a small penis because he gets a bit of a head start and can displace semen from his competitor.

Only women actually care about victorias secret lmao. Have you ever dated a tall women? Short women are much better(but not too short)

>c#, java, javascript, php, PL and my SQL, oracle soa and bpm

I think what you meant to say was that you have knowledge in mostly useless languages?

The only pokemons you're missing are Rust and EmojiCode and you have the whole meme set

>Unreadable code?
>Great!
>Multiple (or hundreds) of lines of code necessary to emulate what a high level language does in a single line?
>Even better!
Why don't you just code in brainfuck

Golem op

i don't think you know what you are talking about and you are just trying to trigger me and other people

call print in c
>18 processor ticks
>call print in python
>25 processor ticks
call int80
>Exactly 2 processor ticks
Shit like this stacks up real fast.

A regular 3.0ghz processor can compute 3 billion ticks, so I don't think you will notice any difference

Nobody codes an entire program in assembly. And if you did, you wouldn't be good enough to beat a C compiler in terms of speed anyway.

Yeah sure pajeet "web developer".
Hows that phone scam call center gig treating you?

I don't think you understand how efficient low level libraries must be for programs like adobe photoshop or windows

You know the funny thing? I don't program anything you ignorant fuck
I work in EA (enterprise architecture)

Meanwhile in reality, Java is used more than c, c++ and python combined

These days it's not really that big of an issue. Alto low level libs still use asm for math and speeds sake

But the real money makers are the machines that do use it exclusively.
Oil rigs, tankers, radar systems. Shits thats too extensive to replace so everyones just waiting for it to burn down.
Runs on ancient hardwire. And it matters there.

Systems that need 100% asm don't run C. They simply cant

Ok, so you made it to scam call canter manager, good work Rajeshka!

From big tits to arguing about programming.

Never change Veeky Forums

>too fucking ignorant to know what the hell i'm talking about

Wait, wtf!? I have to reconsider now

>Google is coded in Python and C
>Windows is coded in C++
>Flappy Bird is coded in Java

hmmm, really makes you think

>Posting a smug reaction image gives me intellectual superiority while I argue with a stranger on a Uzbek kazoo player tribute page

(You)

Now, if one were to extrapolate from a sample size of 1, one would have to conclude that C++ is shit

Really activates the almonds

this
:'( whyyyyy

this
>your theory
Sperm competition is a actual scientific theory. Your bellend is shaped like a shovel to shovel out other guys cum.

>shitting on python
I like c++ but this is just straight up retarded.

I fucking hate programming with a low level language, too much autism for me.

Big clit

Breast size is an unreliable metric for judging how well a mom can feed her baby. Boobs are mostly fat. It's why fat chicks have bigger boobs than skinny ones.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO FACE, TITS. HIPS. YOU THINK STACY LIFTS A FINGER TO BE PERFECT? FUCKING FORGET IT. SHE IS GENETICALLY PREDETERMINED TO BE BETTER THAN ALL THE DOROTHYS.

5'5 to 6'0

>talks shit
>expects me to continue to feed his shit talk
No

>fucking a girl with rape fetish
That's my fucking dream

>midway through sex she starts trying to escape
please explain this. What was she saying? What was she doing?

in the quickly approaching apocalypse you'll want a thicc woman with excess stores of fat to survive the long drought and successfully birth your children

we have to go back

so glad long legs and tall girls are my fetish, most of them are glad to get attention b/c so many insecure manlets hate them

it's just natural, why do think women love vampire romance novels/films, the dream for them is a man that wants to hurt them but wont

>nigger asses are just camel humps on people
mindexploder.gif

chance of breeding not breastfeeding...

ohh i forgot you are a nurse so you don't know what a coherent argument is.

hang in there you do a job no one else wants to do.

JUST

How come Sean O'Pry is taller than Karlie Kloss, despite him being 6'1 and Karlie being 6'2?

It means your son will likely have bitch tits of you live in the united States.

5'7 to 5'10
I'm 5'11

Neither is standing straight though. I think Karlie is like 185cm maybe 86

Look carefully, she's standing further in front of him and leaning back to make them look the same height. Basically manlet tricks.

Liu Wen is 5'10

You look bigger the closer you stand to the camera.