Implying squats/deadlifts will make you look like this

>implying squats/deadlifts will make you look like this

just do some leg extensions and leg curls, the rest of your routine should be predominately upper body focused.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofhealth.net/2017/05/05/how-to-do-a-proper-deadlift/
youtube.com/watch?v=alIRpRS28wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesn't want his legs to look like cannons

not gonna make it

Squat and DL until you reach 1/2/3/4.
After that do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

>predominantly upper body focused

>that volume
>making actual muscular and body-composition gains

pick 1

deadlifts are extremely important and should not be overlooked, if done properly they should never be left out on back day, here read some here if you want there is a short info
boxofhealth.net/2017/05/05/how-to-do-a-proper-deadlift/

Dyel?

>should
Your mom should be on my cock
>531 uncucked
Please explain how this routine is an improvement over BBB or triumvirate. Also explain why back work is on lower and not upper day. And add facepulls.
Post body, stats, time lifting and current routine

That's actually the body type I'm trying to get. How much does he weigh and what's his height?

>until you reach 1/2/3/4

Newfag here, what does that mean?

I think
1pl8 OHP, 2pl8 Bench press, 3pl8 Squats, 4pl8 deadlift

Not sure though

1 gallon of milk (or 1 jar pb if lactose intolerant), 2 pounds ground beef, 3 pounds oats and 4 dozen eggs every single day.
It's the novice skelly bulking plan. Didn't you read the sticky?

kek

1pl8 being 45 lbs / 20kg on each side of the bar?

Yeah, that is what I have snapped up during my time on Veeky Forums

1pl8 = 60kg
2pl8 = 100kg
etc.

yus

Yes you narb

>counting the bar
kek

Yes

>counting the plates

Ofcourse I'm counting the bar you knob head.

Everyone does that. In the fucking olympics they do it.

What's with all these aestheticfags? I lift to get strong and feel powerful. Nothing more.

>forgetting to account for microgravital differences based on location

Thanks.

>not counting the weight of his upper body

Bravo, you are amazing

Gratze.

Me too but im not gonna suck your dick for it. People who lift for strength/athleticism are extremely rare. Just look at fit. Its a board dedicated to lifting weights and maybe only 20% of the posters care about strength. The other 80% just want to get shredded. And its not a bad thing. But you have to realize that for the vast majority of people getting stronger wont impact their lives but being more aesthetic will, so they care aboit what will impact them more.

>implying you need to lift to get that body
>implying that ottermode=weakafmode with low bf
Low bf and calisthenics can get you that body, but mostly low bf, just go full auschwitz and do calisthenics also anavar and tren when you can see your abs

Breh you aren't even lifting just for girls; you are lifting for the mirror.

Squats and dls give you a thicc back, butt, quads. They make you look bigger and stronger from angles other than your bathroom mirror, because you become actually strong.

I don't know. I think having the inner feeling of pushing yourself and your strength to the max you can is going to help/impact you all-around much more than just looking good. Looking good will help your confidence, but I believe it has less impact than transforming how you feel about yourself, which can come from getting in touch with the strength of your body, being proud about it, and always looking to self-improve more and more. This would also be evidenced by the constant threads on here about "tfw no gf even when fit ;_;." The main problem is more inner than how you look.

>implying people who train in calisthenics are weak.

>You will never know the satisfaction of lifting a weight heavier than you ever thought possible
>(then the crushing realisation that you're still weak af)

>do heavy compound lifts - squats/deads
>raise testosterone levels
>gainz are easier to get all around thanks to high T
>less upper body work for the same results

some of you faggots probably dont even count your own weight
kek'd

It's not for you to know because it's other people's lives and how they live them and whatever you think about it isn't relevant to them.

this

>Leg Extensions
INTO THE TRASH

why

youtube.com/watch?v=alIRpRS28wY

here u go op

So much powerlifting cope in this thread.

> oh shit nigger what are you doing?
Don't give the newbie our treasured secrets, user

probably like 70kgs at 5'9'' or so
>inb4 mixed measurements :^)

They're absolutely horrible for you knees. Like fucking terrible.