I'm about to give up Veeky Forums

I'm about to give up Veeky Forums

I started doing triathlons last year, and I lost around 30lbs. I was about 180lbs at 6'0. I hated the way I looked because i was like a fucking twink. So I started lifting this year on top of all of the cardio.

Welp, I eat healthy, whole foods, track my calories, and this is what I look like. All of this working out and all of this effort to look like a piece of shit. Every Friday I step on the scale it reads 191.2, 191.4, 190.

Mind you, I'm running 30-40 miles a week, cycling 50mi, and swimming 3-4 miles a week along with 3 days a week of strength training.

Here I am. Frustrated as fuck.

what is your goal op?

I would kill a nigger to be where you are right now.

You fucking faggot.

I should add that if I don't eat enough, I get that low blood sugar feeling midway through a workout. What the fuck is wrong with me

and that's at 15% bodyfat, if you cut to 10% you'd be sub 170

I would kill a nigger just for lolz
And the glory of White race

I wanna be shredded man. I want to be strong and have god-tier endurance.

Is this the trade off? Look like a slob while spending every moment of my day worried if I'm eating the right thing? And if I don't eat enough, struggle halfway through my workout?

Stop running you stupid fuck. Endurance based exercises increase the levels of cortisol. Cortisol can use your own muscles as energy and can break them down to make ATP for the working muscles. If you do only 20 min of cardio 3x per week and eat at a 500calorie surplus and your intensity for your routine for exercise is within 67% - 85% of ypur 1 rep max with sets lasting around 60 seconds and rest time of NO MORE that 120 seconds, you can build some decent hypertrophy and then cut after a few months

That's what 15% looks like?

Here I am last year...with no weights and just body weight stuff

okay first of all you need to lose more fat to be "shredded"

and to look like a sick cunt like you see in magazines you need to get bigger. so you need to eat more.

you should probly chill out with all that cardio

me too heil hitler

All the cardio would keep you from getting larger muscles. Make sure you have proper form. Make sre youre getting enough protiend (I reccommen 1gram for each pound) maybe do a 2mile run, if that. I usually only do 1mile sometimes 25mn on bike. Theres no such thing as a greekgod looking marathon runner or even triatholon from what ive seen.

What do your strength trainings consist of?

lol because you don't have much muscle mass. get a stronger core

Maintain your fucking body hair and you will look much better

I don't know if it's worth it.

All of this with no return is frustrating.

Fuck it just give up you limp dick low test never gonna make it nu male fuccboi nigger faggot

you are upset about the way that you look but you say this
>strength training
do you mean that you are lifting for strength? because if that's what you mean then you need to make your routine fit your goals better

Bench and do more situps

I'm lifting and I do sport specific routines involving weights. I did bodyweight stuff last year and looked like a little bitch.

I'm fucking pissed because I do all of this cardio, lifting, eating right, sleeping right, and this is what I look like. 2 years of work for this.

It's all the cardio you mong. It has been said so many times now. OP IS A TROLL EVERYONE GO HOME

eat more. possibly less cardio if you want to focus on pure muscle gain, but not saying the whole bullshit meme that cardio is bad.

All terrible advice.

But OP is terrible as well.

You look fine, and I can guarantee that no, you're not doing everything right.

Is this OP?

Yeah so you're just trolling mate.

maybe you aren't doing enough. I Do triathlons too, except I swim 4-5k in the morning, and then do a 40 mile bike, and then go to the gym for strength work. How old are you and what kinds of foods are you eating? My phone has been broke for 4 months so I Can't provide pics but you'll have to trust. 5'11'' 65kg 7% BF

lol are you saying that you looked like the picture in the right a year ago, and now that you're doing aerobic training you look like the picture on the left? lol dude... you're either trolling or you're doing all of your training in Z1-Z2 low Z3 and then eating a shit ton of compensate, and you're putting on more fat stores than you are burning.

quality post, op is definitely not doing everything right.

You're pretty big and buff by normie standards, stop looking at big muscular men all day it warps your perceptions.

Pic related, in Britain 5-10 years ago this guy was a fairy famous actor and women constantly said how hot he was but he's basically dyel.

cardio is fine if he eats a ton

>Mind you, I'm running 30-40 miles a week, cycling 50mi, and swimming 3-4 miles a week
Gee, I don't know man.

the swim and cycling volume is incredibly low, he more or less only runs.

What are your lifts now and what were they when you started?

>I lifted for a whole year and I'm not fucking jacked guise! This is bullshit!
>I'm doing an obscene amount of conditioning, but why do I need to eat so much to keep my energy up?

Bro, are you fucking kidding me? Is this something you SERIOUSLY can't figure out?

Go keto man , no matter how much " healthy whole foods " you eat , I'm 100% sure you're a carbmonster .

You've only been lifting a year you fucking dumbass of course you aren't gonna look jacked

Sorry, I'm back. Was at work.

Picture on the left is me before I started working out.

Everything I eat is a whole food that I cook at home. Veggies, meat, fruit and occasional pasta/bread. Whenever I don't eat enough I get that hypoglycemic feeling.

I eat a lot. Whenever I workout I wear a heartrate monitor and some workouts I'll burn over 1K calories. I won't eat 1k to compensate, but I'm not losing shit.

Bench: 305
Squat: 315 (this has been a struggle)
Deads: 355

I'm strongly considering it. But, I feel like I need more protein than that because the last thing I want is to be in a catabolic state