How can i get a healthy looking tan if i'm sickly pale and only burn in the sun?

how can i get a healthy looking tan if i'm sickly pale and only burn in the sun?

Just burn a little. It will turn into a tan. How do you not know this?

He turn red

use suncream dipshit

Use suncream factor 10. dont stay too long in the sun, but try to get a dose of sun everyday in the beginning of summer.

Progressive overload

Melatonan 2. Or just get carotenosis if you don't want to inject chinese bath tub chemicals into your body.

theres no such thing as a healthy looking tan

Take creatine

Put on a little bit of sunscreen and tan a little bit on a day that's not Too hot. As you build a tan, you will resist more sunlight so you can reduce sunscreen and increase exposure until reaching desired tan level.

>not wanting to stay pasty white
You're disgusting.

Tanning is literally the sign of your cells dying and putting up one final shield before they shrivel underneath your skin. Even that doesn't stop the sun's rays from penetrating through your skin, rearranging your DNA, and giving you cancer down the road. The sun is also horrifically aging. If you want to stay looking 30 into your 50s, wear sunscreen every day.

Eat vegetables. Lots of them, you can google why faggot.

Kek

JUST LOL at retards thinking you cannot get brown if you use suncream,

UV-B is the reason why you get sunburnt and turn red, UV-A is the one that makes you brown and gives you cancer.

most suncream block most of UV-B and somewhat UV-A so you still get brown

Lol healthy tan ? Why in the hell would you not keep your natural aristocratic skin ?

t. pathetic cuck numales

This. Many Brownies clamor for skin lightening products because they believe it is more beautiful and mix with whites believing it will improve their race. Ivory colored skin was (and still is in other parts of the world) considered very aesthetic.

tan only in the afternoon. wear a hat, most of the day.
eat a bit of butter a day, healthy cholesterol will turn into vitamin d+tan.
tan takes time, you will not look golden by frying in the sun.

>not using MT2 so you get more tanned with less "tanning"
not sure how it works but it should damage your skin less right?

don't do it stay natty bro

>tfw generally god-tier genetics in terms of height/face/frame, but garbage tier genetics in terms of skin
>tfw have to be extra swole to get noticeable muscle definition
>tfw it doesn't seem to matter cuz girls are still all over me :^)
suck my dick insecure faggots

Triple the amount of after sun moisturizer you use. Multiple applications of thick layers makes my skin go red to brown overnight.

For real I'm kind of interested in melantotan, but I don't wanna become like that guy in the pic that gets posted here originally.

Any anons have experience with melantotan that they're willing to share?

Wtf did I just read? O just a faggot

this is unironically the correct answer
stay in the sun until just before you would burn, then stay slightly longer the next time, etc.
your skin will develop more and more melanin, allowing you to stay for longer periods without burning

you can't.

us cancerskins weren't made to live in the sunlight. we lived for thousands of years in caves and underground.

>12pm-3pm
>lay out for 20-30 minutes each side
>repeat everyday for 2-3 weeks, taking a break if you get too pink
>ez tan
i have baby irish skin that burns easily too, but this is all it takes to inch your way into a nice even tan.

Why get a tan? Embrace your whiteness, lad. Asians pay money for shit to make themselves white.

because I look like garbage with my pasty skin, and the few times I've actually gotten a tan I've looked noticeably better.

few people are nice and ivory, most of us are a gross shade of pink (and our pastiness is often co-morbid with keratosis pilaris, the bane of my existence). I'm not a chink, I'm an aryan, and we look better with a golden tan :(

get lots of vitimin D (take supplements)
Avoid too much omega 6 fats and eat more omega 3s.

Doesn't Lenny use some sort of peptide to get as dark as he does? Might be MT2 idk

BEING WHITE IS NORMAL YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

STOP THINKING YOU NEED TO BURN YOURSELF IN AN OVEN TO TRY TO LOOK LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER

STOP IT

HOLY SHIT

here

>put sunscreen on face
>put tanning lotion on body
>goto stand up tanning machine
>tan for 5 min
>slowly increasing over time

go every other day.

This is me irl. Back when I ran cross country my nickname was White Lightning.

ugh shut up you loud racist

OP you can also rub olive oil on your body and try sitting in the sun for about 15 minutes a day. helps foster a nice tan

some pasty irish guy wrote on this board once that he started drinking a bit of carrot juice every day and the beta carotene helped give his skin a healthy glow. didn't get orangey and looked nice. probably 8oz or so a day

>white """people"""