Hey user, my friend over here thinks you're cute

>Hey user, my friend over here thinks you're cute

What do?

both are too fat for my taste

suck on them tatas while jerking off by myself and then jizz in her face
mumble "n-no homo" and leave immediately

Imagine being that delusional to show up wearing something like that out in public with that kind of body, in-fact imagine being that delusional to show up in public at all with that kind of body.

Imagine being that much of a cuck that you'll actually get angry at me and white knight these random fat fucking disgusting delusional cunts.

MOMMY MOMMY! user WANT MILKY! until they get scared and leave.

>>Hey user, my friend over here thinks you're cute
>What do?
Whisper in her ear: "thanks for setting me up with her, owe you one. By the way, you look amazing in those blue trousers"
Acquire digits, play the game, hopefully get it wet

Satan trips confirm only acceptable answer

"No"

"H-ha ha g-good one"

The only time this has happened to me they were joking.

Fuck either one if I'm feeling horny or charitable.

I don't have to marry them do I?

titty fuck her and make sure she brings her strap on

Imagine all the people living life in peace

This.
If she doesn't leave I'll invite her to let me suckle her tits while she jerks me off and i cradle in her lap.
I think there is a special name for that.

>at work
>guy comes up to me
>"hey my friend thinks you look cute"
>"oh yeah?"
>look where he is pointing
>no one there
>"huh don't know where she went"
>"tell her I think she looks like a coward"
>"haha ok"
>fifteen minutes later
>he comes back up with a 300 pound hambeast
>she is super shy
>talk to her like a normal customer
>she loses spaghetti and walks away

I wasn't even lifting then and that had never happened before. She was gross as shit though.

>user we hope you're not roman

Great answer satan

yes.

I'd fuck the everloving shit out of both of them. They look like they're amazing at sucking cock too

I think I'm cute, too. What of it?

ohp if you have to stop at 100

I think it's called heaven.

I wouldn't even consider dating a woman who weighs more than me

how do you manage to seduce such a beast? I think I'd start spilling spaghetti

>not wanting to date a thicc musclegirl amazon.

Hope you're bulking

>do a 360 and simply walk away

Fuck you beat me to it
Was about to post this too

Done that. She acted like someone who's super conservative waifu material, happy at all times etc. Then one day after a year broke up with me, and it turns out she had another dude the very next day.
Seriously don't stick your dick in fat. Especially if they're the friendless attention craving type. In hindsight, I should have seen it coming.

"Imagine all the people"
I love that song Keith Richards is great.

fucking lel

Imagine not having body dysmorphia

If she's confident enough to not give a fuck what others think about how disgusting she looks then more power to her.

fancy a threesome?

I'd fuck the fat broad…

Yes I'm black
6'2"
93 kg.

I am currently on the shitter and the only way I can time stamp is if I wipe some feces on toilet paper.

Y-you too?

Hi tumblr

imagine to be their pussy slave

You don't have to prove to us you'd fuck her.

eww look at the right girl's fingers, what the fuck

Why are you barefoot?

blog post elsewhere

Epic YouTube comment.

Gtfo bitch

"I am cute, but no thanks"

jesus how fucking depressing

I'd actually hope it was the bigger one that found me cute. Not gonna lie, I'd hit that like there's no tomorrow.

I find it comfy as fuck, as floors are heated in my house.

Fuck off share blue

The only true answer

I'm sucking the braps out of both of them.

Lead her on, then crush her dreams, then be accused of rape

Yeah I do mang

I'd fuck her but wouldn't tell anyone about it

Stop making us look bad nigga. You're the reason why the stereotype exists

I'm at my leanest

kek

i would absolutely, positively SKEWER that fat fucking hog on the right.

i. don't. give. a. fuck.

High test alpha male reporting. High test programs you to want a female worthy of your genetics and most likely to raise a child to a viable age. You have been brainwashed by women who cannot attain this type of aesthetic and functionality. Your primal instinct is to mate with women like this. If you are not diamonds from this thread, you are a genetic waste, a soon to be footnote in the history of evolution. You are a low test, beta whose progeny will not inherit the earth. They shall serve my high test alpha children and be relegated to a downward spiral of despair when they come to terms with their genetic inferiority. They will labor in vain, desperate to scratch out a meaningful existence in a cruel, unyielding world just to watch any fruits of their meager labor be taken from them by a stronger, more virile man. You have been warned, dicklet. Repent or consign yourself to be a speck in oblivion.

Its a shitposting bro, I'm taking the piss…

Bro, my test is so high I can get it up even to the flattest of broads

This is my fetish

"thanks" nothing more, nothing less

I think you are mistaken. You are probably drinking too much estrogen in your water. I recommend going to www.infowars.com and getting a water filter. I thought it was all bullshit at first but it changed my life. While you're there you should also pickup male vitality pills. they have done wonders for my physique and my lust is now animalistic. You are being docile, a sheep. You NEED to change to an alpha lifestyle. Just looking out for you bro.