Is peanut butter a meme? It has a fuck ton of fat and sugar. Why the hell does Veeky Forums hype it up so much...

Is peanut butter a meme? It has a fuck ton of fat and sugar. Why the hell does Veeky Forums hype it up so much? Its literally cream of beetus

Other urls found in this thread:

marksdailyapple.com/why-the-omega-3omega-6-ratio-may-not-matter-after-all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has a SHIT load of calories and a fuckton of fat and protein for how little the servings are. If you're a skeleton PB is the ultimate bulking food.

That aside, yeah it's a meme. Get the powdered PB shit. All the fat and calories are gone, it's great for putting in shakes.

>dat protein
Eurocuck detected

IT'S A FUCKING GIF NOT A JIF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

peanut butter is fine if its just made of peanuts and thats it

Beetus butter your your pic is garbage though and if any of you faggots eat it just KYS, it tastes fucking worse than real peanut butter anyway

do americans put sugar in PB? here in the uk its literally just peanuts and maybe veg oil if its a poverty brand

anyway. the point is fat/protein/calories for when youre bulking

>sugar
Americans. Why do you fucking fat fucks have to put sugar in everything.

The globalists.

How does putting extra sugar in everything benefit anyone?

sugar is cheap, sugar is extremely addictive

It's not a meme it's for poor people who lift and can't afford normal food to get calories from

>It has a SHIT load of calories and a fuckton of fat
true
>and protein
not really considering the amount of calories

Not it's not. There is sugar cane in cheaper UK brands. You get lower fat but higher carbs with them. Calories are around the same

which brands? Ive bought PB from aldi for £1 that was 98% nut and 2% rapeseed. which is pretty cheap

I think asda smart price has sugar tho

N A T T Y P B
A
T
T
Y
P
B

Speaking of which
I accidently just ate an entire tub of peanutbutter brehs the extra crunch one... how fucked am i?

Don't buy peanut butter made for children and you won't have to deal with sugar.

I buy 365 brand PB for $2.69 and the only ingredient is peanuts.

same with me a couple of days ago

baka I have no self control

I go from starving myself to binging every couple of weeks. I think I might have developed a disorder lol

Fucking this.. theres times when i fast with no problem but as soon as i get home one meal doesnt satisfy me so i end up eating and eating with my mind telling me its okay

god tier

Just don't be on the street, pajeet

>tesco
>crunchy
>not the GOAT from ALDI

lad

>smooth
gimme a look ur clit m8

Smooth is best. Why do I want to chew for longer again?

>It has a fuck ton of fat and sugar
Then stop adding fat and sugar and eat normal peanut butter like a normal human.

It takes 120 seconds to make, takes one cheap as dirt ingredient and tastes great.

Buying cheap processed peanut butter meme needs to end.

Benefits sugar companies

Even our common bread brands have lots of sugar

THERE PUTTIN FLOURIDE IN THE WATER AND GAYIN UP THE FREAKIN FROGS

you guys are dumbasses, it's NATURAL peanut butter you should be buying. 6g carbs 8g protein 16g fat only 3.5g saturated

only ingredient is peanuts besides some salt.

>for reference what I use
it's in every grocery store and all major brands have the natural version now a days.

Motherfucking this, so goddamn good.

>sugar

Stop eating hydrogenated processed shit. Get peanut butter within one ingredient "Peanuts"

This peanut butter is my shit

My PB brand only has 2g of sugar per serving. Like 1 spoonful. Stop buying shit brands

amen.

Peanut butter is for skellies not for fatties
>you will never be cool with eating a fuckton of delicious natty peanut butter straight from the jar

Business my dude. Sugar makes it taste better and sell more

yeah but if you're bulking there comes a certain point where getting protein isn't difficult and the issue is shoving enough food down the hatch

Sugar? the fuck kind of peanut butter are you eating?

you're turning me on user
can you recommend a good food processor? or will my VITAMIX® do the trick?

calm down user , here have a gif

If you're going to consume a fat source, you're better off just consuming the actual nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, peanuts, pecans etc) or avocados. But in moderation, peanut butter isn't bad for you. If you want to optimize that, get natural peanut butter and just don't eat shitloads of it.

Honestly I used to be super against it due to the insane omega 6 content, but then Mark's Daily Apple wrote a pretty interesting piece with a different angle and now I'm a little more inclined to indulge. By no means is it "healthy fat" though.

marksdailyapple.com/why-the-omega-3omega-6-ratio-may-not-matter-after-all/

Just get the natural PB. Most brands make the natural kind. In other words stop being a jew and spend the dollar extra

But I think the most important question is, how do you guys accurately measure the serving size? Pic related is what I use, is it accurate enough?

>beetus
fucking reddit needs to leave and never come back

peanut butter and bananas
>it's the only way

Absolutely, but then the protein is not a selling point of peanut butter like people make it out to be.

On a protons/kcal basis it's barely better than plain ass bread.

>tesco

lmao @ this limey bugger

To be fair they hydrogenate the shit out of it for a reason, namely it makes the consistency much more palatable.
"Real" peanut butter is a gloppy disgusting mess that drips off your spoon and gets stuck in your throat.

Enjoy your aflatoxin and liver cancer you peanutbutter fucking retards

>he's too stupid to realize that he's actually going to die too

Peanut butter and dark chocolate or go fuck your mother.