Vitamins that help with memory retention. I'm currently taking B12 and was wondering if there was something better

Vitamins that help with memory retention. I'm currently taking B12 and was wondering if there was something better.

Maybe you used to know something better but you forgot

A sip a day gave me photogenic memory. Try it.

maybe you've made someone that will never know who you are laugh

Sleep

B-12 for memory??? B-12 is for nerves and energy.

Try fish oil with a high concentration of dha

thanks lad

>B-12 for memory??? B-12 is for nerves and energy.

And the brain isn't made up entirely of nerves?

Ok.

>I'm currently taking B12

IF that's what you're taking,, you're taking B12 cyanocobalamin.

You should be taking B12 methylcobalamin. Research shows cyanocobalamin is crap (but like magnesium oxide it's cheap that's why it's the majority of what's on the shelves) and methylcobalamin is very effective.

You might want to try tyrosine. B6 might be effective too if you drink much alcohol.
People also recommend lecithin, but I consider it a meme.

ginkgo biloba

Bless you

only way to get better at memorizing shit is to keep practicing memorizing shit. Its like trying to get good at school by using vitamins without actually practicing

Overall, Methyl-B12 boosts immunity throughout various systems of the body, and fights the decay of aging at the cellular level. Daily supplementation can lead to improved memory, higher concentration, and sharper metal energy.

this sounds like what I need

What's the difference between B-12 and B-Complex?

You'd be better off with the B complex. Vitamin B works far better when it's all B vitamins together. Good brand though.

I take two of the B complexes a day, can barely keep up with myself, it's like the feeling from that first cup of coffee, nonstop all day.

of course my piss is greenish but who gives a fuck.

>B complex
thanks again Veeky Forums

Where can I buy Sleep?

But don't all the B complexes have something retardedly high like 100mg of each Vitamin?

I read recently that most of them can have serious side-defects if taken with out care and most of the daily allowance for them is on the single digits for mg.

As a narcoleptic, I would happily sell you some.

B6 is bad in large doses