Why does lifting increase the amount of fat chicks who hit on you?

Why does lifting increase the amount of fat chicks who hit on you?

How does it make any sense that once you start taking better care of your body, people who are doing the exact opposite think they have any right to be with you?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this backwards yet almost universal phenomenon?

Because they want someone who can lift them I guess

you're so ugly that even with lifting you just reached the fatty league of 3s and 4s. i'm sorry user

this is the order of mires you'll get
1. friends and family
2. men
3. homosexual men
4. mature women
5. fat girls
6. average girls
7. hot girls

congrats for reaching step 5

Fat and ugly chicks have less inhibition, so they see an attractive man, and they'll just go an hit on him, whereas average+ girls usually have guys coming to them so they are more reserved.

>Why does lifting increase the amount of fat chicks who hit on you?
because they think that they deserve a top tier man for simply existing and they're used to desperate men choosing them after a failed night at the club or bar

>TFW you skipped 2 & 3 and went straight from 1 to 4, then 5
What does this mean?

You must be new here. I am not "newly" Veeky Forums.

And men who starts lifting think they're hot shit and we should want them just because of that.

>they're used to desperate men choosing them after a failed night at the club

That you're too ugly for gays

Ive never heard of you

You're retarded, delete this thread

You probably look like a douche

get the fuck outta here you tripfaggin autist

Maybe?
I always thought I looked nerdy, not douchey.
What the fuck are you talking about you retard?

That's fine, bro. You shouldn't. I only recently start tripping again after years of not doing so. Also this thread wasn't about me - it's about landwhales and their peculiarly uniform cognitive dissonance.

Ugly fat men also hit on hot women, it goes both ways.

Let me explain...

Lifting makes you more atractive to women, therefore they want to have sex with you.

The problem is that women are hardly ever confortable at taking the lead and hitting on the guy, they expect YOU to do it.

So beautifull women will pay more attention to you, but they will mostly just stare at you until you notices them and go talk to them.

Now, this sit and wait strategy hardly works for fat girls since they are not atractive to males, this forces them to take the lead and go hit on the guy she wants to fuck, otherwise she will never get his attention.

The problem is that these fatties are only attracted to hot guys, just like most women. This means that they will inevitably hit on guys who are WAY over their league and get rejected while completly ignoring the fat guys who are in their league since they are not attractive.

One would expect that these fatties realize that people don't find them any more attractive then the fat guys she does not find attractive and work on themselves to change, but that would require women to be capable of taking responsability for themselves, which is extremely rare.

This is a pretty convincing summary.

>a trip thinks everyone should know them
Coming to Veeky Forums off and on since '10. Literally never heard of you. Please kindly place your head under a bus tire

>tfw phase 4
Im on my way brehs

>this thread isnt about me
Turn your trip off then

This...makes a lot of sense

Accurate
But you underestimate the amount of good-looking guys who don't know how to hit on women/ are just looking to pull, who will accept the advances of fat girls

>not lifting go attract underaged girly boys in cosplay conventions

jfc get your shit together who even cares about roasties

no, remember, he's that guy that everyone totally looks up to and respects
he's like the "mentor", if you like, of this board and totally not another attention whoring faggot

They think they have a chance with you. I'm sorry.

>But you underestimate the amount of good-looking guys who don't know how to hit on women/ are just looking to pull, who will accept the advances of fat girls
I understimate nothing, I know daam well that men will fuck fatties when nothing better is available. Just explaining why the phenomenom described by OP happens.

>This...makes a lot of sense
Of course it does, it is easy to understand the true nature of humans and their behaviour when you use common sense.

>This is a pretty convincing summary.
Indeed.

Supply and demand

Fat girls (like all women) have swarms of thristy beta numale cuckold orbiters drooling over them, it requires no action. A fat girl knows she has to take the initiative if she wants a higher SMV guy (note: being fat automatically drops a woman's SMV by 4-5 points). When your product is low quality, you have to sling it in everyone's face.

I remember a 5/10 mute chick hitting on me and when I was about to leave she got this frantic look on her face and scribbled "HEY, THIS COULD BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO FUCK A MUTE GIRL!" before rubbing my arm. I GTFO like the devil was behind me.

Bwahhaaa

They are more horny since they eat more

>2. men
>3. homosexual men
How do I tell the difference? This is important

This

Hit on them

>didn't fuck the mute chick
Get your shit together user

Yes and no.

If you're 8/10 or higher, then fat girls get really grumpy and bitchy towards you because they know they don't have a snowball's chance in hell unless you have a piggy fetish.

If you're 6-7/10 then they go full thirstmode and resort to blatant methods.

I only climbed the ladder until 6 then met my wife. It was fun brehs

by men i mean just getting casual compliments from other dudes. homosexual men are the ones trying to get your dick

>that would require women to be capable of taking responsability for themselves
>which is extremely rare.

This post is correct to a T. Well said user

It just increases the amount of women in general, but you don't realise the hot ones are hitting on you because you think its impossible, but you notice the fat ones because why the fuck else would a fatty be talking to you.

It's all your perception.

because they are desperate, they will try their luck just to see if it will work. also if you bang them they suddenly think they're not so bad