I quit caffeine

>i quit caffeine
>no more anxiety
>day 5
Feels good not feeling paranoid and nervouse lads but now im fucking sleepy .. what can i do to have energy? Im thinking vitamins.. any suggestions from fellow caffeine anti sip bois?

Other urls found in this thread:

sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1107655/anxiety-is-actually-a-superpower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you have the money for it, takes caffeine + L-theanine

It will end. It took me around 2-3 weeks before I felt more energy

Wait a couple of weeks and the sleepyness will be gone. It took me three weeks. YMMV.

200mg blue and 400mg green

Why would i take caffeine if i just said i quit? And whats the other thing?

KEK

power through it and you won't be sleepy without it. You're a stronger lad than I, I have 2-3 espresso's a day depending on doubles/tripples

Also don't forget to get the virus-injection that increases your mitochodrian protein synthesis by 1.5x

So you anti sip bois just function without anything?

non sip boi here, i'll drink yerba mate if I really need a kick

>quit caffeine
>no motivation to do anything
Not even tired just didn't want to do shit. It was dangerous, never again.

holy shit

I drink two cups every morning (none in the afternoon) I always feel paranoid, have a hard time sleeping, and always dream spooky dreams that just ramp up my anxiety and paranoia

do you think I need to kick coffee too?

I've been chugging bottles of Nyquil and Mucinex Night time just to feel drowsy enough to get some shut eye.

get some fuckin vitamin D you Mongoloid

Get more sleep?

Yes you fool
STOP DRINKING COFFEE

To everyone who has caffeine problems, try L-Theanine, it basically negates the anxiety effects of caffeine but not the alertness it provides.

Forgot to mention you take it with caffeine, you can get it from tea or buy pills.

>no more anxiety
Why would you give up superpowers?
sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1107655/anxiety-is-actually-a-superpower

You can have 8 hours of quality sleep.

Caffeine just makes me more sleepy. It's hell.

>take EC stack
>immediately lay down for a nap

h...help

sugar?

Here's a good meme: energy is a state of mind.

I'm a fatty, but I manage to make it through every day with work, without having any caffeine.

Source?

Isn't that a sign of adhd or something? IIRC it's why medical crack is given to adhd kids to calm their shit down

>Needing drugs to feel good
w e w

Thats the whole purpose of drugs moron

Lol I don't have coffee everyday but when I do it's no more than 24 oz. and I still get restful sleeps and none of this anxiety.

also cut back on caffiene

start drinking black tea for dat theanine

Sounds like you have bigger issues than the two cups of coffee you have in the morning.

Caffeine and L-Theanine? Sounds like tea.

wait not having caffeine cured your anxiety?

holy fuck i think i gotta quit caffeine

All of you are retarded. I consume about 2 grama of caffeine a day. Yes you read that right. I basically fall asleep with the amount of caffeine that normal people take to get stuff done. The only time I'm sort of sober from caffeine is right when I wake up, but then I chug a monster or something. I drink coffee and energy drinks like they are water. I probably don't even drink water in a typical day. You pansies need to grow a pair and learn to embrace the caffeine
>inb4 kidney stone
Yeah I know
>inb4 hydration
Coffee hydrates you
>inb4 sugar
>implying
>inb4 high heart rate
My resting heartrate is below 60 and I don't even do cardio

I too did this

I went from drinking 5+ cups a day to complete cold turkey for 14 days (holiday off work)

Now I drink 1 cup a day max, only if I need to go boxing after a 12 hour shift. Sometimes I don't even drink a single cup for days.

I went from having anxiety attacks and heart palpitations to nothing, my mind feels a lot "calmer" and I don't stress so much over things. I didn't realize how much it effected me but honestly it feels like I've been uncomfortable and running on fast forward for the last 2 years. First thing I'd do when I woke up was make a coffee and it goes on from there.

meditate and get back on coffee

Then you dont have anxiety ... i do its just quitting caffieine made it way more calm

Stop drinking and eating anything with sugar. It's the insulin spikes that are making you tired.