What are you doing to be Alpha???

I have shirtless pictures on my Tinder account and a "Daddy Dom" tumblr account

Just b yourself

>willfully and enthusiastically confront any fear

how do I enthusiastically confront meteor impacts and tidal waves? asking for a friend

>quads
>just embrace the impact

When I see a group of young punks come into the locker room, I get naked, out put one foot in the counter and use the blow dryer on my balls. Seems pretty alpha to me

The only thing I did to be an alpha was being born, and that was it

Not being insecure enough to want to be alpha

>do what you want
>but also do all these other things that you may or may not actually want to do

> not already wanting to do all the other things on the list
Never gonna make it

>deciding how to behave to do based on a picture posted by an anonymous homosexual on a south ossetian clam harvesting discussion forum

that's pretty fuckin beta tee-bee-aitch

> can't into reading comprehension
You're never gonna make it fag

If you're alpha, you should not only already want to be doing everything on that picture, but you should have already been doing everything on it. The picture should be a reaffirmation of your beliefs not something to strive for (unless you're a beta male)

>The picture should be a reaffirmation of your beliefs
Why? Surely following someone else's definition of ''alpha'' is a beta thing to do. as in giving a fuck if OP's pic related affirms or contradicts your defintion of alpha, is not alpha at all.

If you weren't retarded you'd realize that all the characteristics in the OP pic are objectively good characteristics to have, regardless of where they come from. I could have read that shit on the back of a milk carton and I'd still think the same thing about them.

checkd

it's party weekend at my college and i can't fucking will myself to go out.

i fucking hate this shit. my life will forever be ruled by social phobias developed while i was a damn child.

and i lost the girl that i fell for after seeing 3 times, probably because im so fucking boring.

let me off this ride

Nigger do I really have to spell it out for you? Changing your behavior based on what others think, or define as desirable behaviour, is beta.

What about this concept don't you understand?

Join a team sport. You're on fit, you like being active. Worry about going out to party after you get comfortable playing field hockey or something.

You're the only person talking about changing your behavior based off of what other people think, which shows that you are in fact a beta. I'm saying that someone who is in fact alpha should already be displaying those behaviors, not because they say some meme on the internet, but because they are naturally like that. Learn to read

i'm on the rugby team, and pretty good (born in Aus).

im content in life generally, school, fit etc. but socially, whether its phobia, dick problems, unrequited crushes. makes all the rest feel like a giant waste of fucking time

sorry for my venting bro

y would any one be afraid of that.. its not even real kek

>help other people
They always throw in some socially acceptable horseshit.

The male buck is alpha because it bangs the most does. That's it.

I got #8 on lock.
>Lifting and vidyas

I realize that I worded myself wrong. A better way of saying it, is that giving a shit if someone else's defintion of alpha confirms of contradicts your own defintion is in itself beta.

Which means that giving a shit what you think alpha behaviour is, and that you think alphas should be ''naturally like that'' is pretty beta

>inb4 lmao why are you arguing with me then kekeke xDD
Because I like arguing with people

Lifting
Grooming
Applying myself in my hobbies
Wearing cologne and using teeth whitening toothpaste
Being helpful and calm.

------------------------------------------- Normie cut off line

I also have forgotten more H-games then they will ever know

I play the weirdest video games I can find. (japanese horror ps1 games and the like)

I watch jojo and only jojo

I've browsed a Hungarian basket appreciation forum for 7 years now.

They only get my "alpha" side

>sorry for my venting bro

Never user, you need to get that shit out, get that shit out.

Befriend a party girl and use her as practice for how to communicate with women and people in crowds, never go full beta tho.

Keep true to most all of these, except for confronting fears. I don't have anything I'm necessarily "afraid of" but I do get intimidated by people. I'm already 6'5" muscle fat and do boxing, but when someone yells in my face I feel like absolute shit.
>inb4 low test meme
Already been tested, my hormones are a-ok

Hey man,

As other people have said, join a sports club. If you have a few more semesters years at Uni, you can wait for the beginning of a semester/term when a lot of new people join. It can be something as simple as a running or a weightlifting club. Try to find some group where they are actively looking for people at activity fairs and what not. It eventually gets better if you keep trying.

Bara is this you

>Be me
>just got finished getting gainz
>in the locker room
>group of high school chads walk in
>alpha mode engaged
>pull my gym shorts down
>start stroking my dick
>eventually they notice and just stare
>by now my dick is fully erect
>grunting like an autistic caveman
>nut into my hand (I'm a fast finisher)
>rub it over my face like warpaint
>Chad's book it out

>Alpha
>As
>Fuck

nice quads, but those things you mention are actually a fear of death, it's the only reason you would fear them.

>do what you will

The mark of a true selfish manchild.

not catering to someone elses idea of cool helps

>how do I enthusiastically confront meteor impacts and tidal waves?
Take solace in those quads senpai.

Go because you know it's stupid. Best advice you'll hear on this board.

true alpha

kekd

>The picture should be a reaffirmation of your beliefs
>tfw I've been alpha all along

that's basicly all fear