Why girls do this

I'll ask Veeky Forums because you guys used to be my friends and I'm ashamed to ask my real life buddies about it.
Why the fuck do girls look for physical contact?
>be me
>19 KV manlet dyel faggot
>sitting on chair
>tall qt 3.14 Stacey sit right next to me
>"presses" her leg against mine
>I don't know how to describe it really
>she was like crossing her legs and purposely pressing them against mine (I was sitting normally)
>kept her leg against mine for several minutes while I dropped enough spaghetti to open a fucking restaurant

Why the fuck? I'll give you guys more information about me and this girl and about similar situations if you stay with me in this thread. Being on nofap I feel more insecure and have weird thoughts. I can assure you she was not trying to hit up on me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sfBOOvXcmjg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0doO3VFjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. she didn't even realize that
2. you overanalyze shit

this is always the safest assumption

While waiting for replies I'll post another one
>underage b& 17 y.o. kv manlet dyel faggot at the time of this story
>was sitting on a bench with buddy
>stoned AF, incapable to move
>tall qt 3.14 (the same from the other stroy) comes behind me
>she pulls my head in her lap gently while standing behind me
>doesn't remove it
>she caress it
>I stay there, statue mode
>weed helps me with spaghetti, and I don't feel it that much, only like I want to leave but I'm frozen in place
>I don't actually remember what happened until she left

This was actually weird and she was acting like fucking pic related and still don't know why she did it.
I'm sure 20000% she's not interested in me

I went to school with a weed smoking muslim girl who always touched my thighs and dick in class, went outside with her once and had a cigarette while she smoked a joint, she began to rub her big ass against my dick while saying arabic gibberish, just backed away and started avoiding her.

Point is, try to fuck her or you might regret it in the future.

That's what I thought, as first. But I was sitting there before she came and put her chair next to me and it was not a so slight touch, she was almost leaning on me while doing her stuff.
If you touch someone you realize it

No, it wasn't at all like the situation you described. She is not flirty at all and she doesn't want me, that's not even something to be asked about. I know how it's like when girls hit on you and that's not what she was about, it was like femme fatales on fucking movies or something even though she has nothing to gain by doing it and she doesn't hate me

Some girls like to tease lower men to assert dominance and shit like that.
I have some female friends who flashed boobs to an old fat man just for the giggles, don't sweat it.

Yeah that's my opinion about it.
I have the opinion that they do it even when they are not very bitchy/whores/thots/psychos, simply because it's in their nature.
Also I have the suspect they like gentle physical contact is like their weapon while men have physical strength.
What' I'm not so sure about is if it is spontaneous or it is something they think about doing to boys.
I created this thread to hear what's you guys opinion about it

Bruh my highschool crush did the same exact shit to me all through, and it turned out a year after we all graduated that she was trying to get me to make a move. She didn't flirt, there wasn't any heavy indication and that shit only happened every once in a while, but she basically explained that it was her way of showing that she wanted to be by me. Especially that head rubbing shit, you'd have to be retarded to not pick up on that. She's comfortable enough to be like that with you, respect that shit and return that trust. It's not flirting, it's just outright.

In fact, I don't think I've ever had a girl hit on me any other way, what the fuck OP?

It was a thing that didn't last much. When a girls hit on you she rubs your head more directly, like caressing the back of your head / scalp, she just did something like that pic, pulling me on her lap/pussy and then placing one of her arms in mine. She caressed my head 1 time and it was part of the motion to place her arm in mine.
I know that reading my text it might look like she was hitting on me but she wasn't, I assure you, I'm ugly and short and DYEL since I lost tons of muscles due to a heavy gastroenteritis (I made a thread about it some week ago)

None of those factors matter, for whatever reason she wants to be in contact with you and you should reciprocate. Don't let this fucking chance pass up you fool. I don't care what you think you know, I'm telling you right now to go for it.

as someone who used to think of girls as autistically as you (up until I was basically 20 and got gf)
If you want to fuck a girl just get drunk and try to go somewhere social. Weed makes you overthink things, whereas alcohol makes you underthink things (to put it simply)
I actually lost my virginity while on mdma to a 9/10. Mdma can turn even the most autistic virgin into a social genius level chad but I wouldn't recommend getting into drugs. I later fucked up my life with them.
The whole point is the girls are not taking this shit to the level that you are. When you are thinking oh wow she is watching this spaghetti fly at her she is probably not even noticing anything.Or if she is doing it intentionally she is thinking something of herself such as
>why isn't this guy noticing me? whenever i touch other guys its so easy to get them to respond
If that is the case this is attractive to her because it shows self-worth and confidence. You don't go right for any bait she throws, I wouldn't wait and let girls keep throwing bait for long though. They get bored quickly and move on, or a guy will come through and give her attention.

She did shit like this to other guys I know she isn't interested in, and she also talked once about how physical contact is useful when people feel bad. She does it in an innocent way which works but I can assure you she wasn't doing it because she wasn't into me.
Anyway I noticed that girls tend to seek physical contact often and I don't get why. This girl was a special case since I explained how she moves and act.
If you guys want I'll tell a story about another girl

>the same from the other story
>does the same shit 2 years later
Holy Fuck are you retarded she wants you

I was literally shaking my leg when she pressed her leg against me user, literally fucking shaking my leg for 20 minutes. I was with my head down looking at the book I was reading for the class while she was being interrogated by the teacher and she started to caress under her legs and butt, you can think about the spaghetti and I know for sure she wasn't thinking
>why isn't this guy noticing me? whenever i touch other guys its so easy to get them to respond
it reminds me of that fucking comic about the /a/fag who thinks a girl is sad because he wasn't noticing her while in reality he was an ugly fuck.
Also about the drugs, I used to do them and I was an Erowid fag before I discovered Veeky Forums, they made me feel like shit, that's why I got super depressed when I lost all my gains and that's why I'm now on nofap

I'm fucking 5'7 or 5'8 I don't know and I weigh 138 lbs now how do you think it's possible? Also I watched how she acted and I know in general how girls act she wasn't into me

>from drugs to nofap
not sure which is preferable desu

I think it's better to control than be controlled

>depressed, anxious, over-analyzing everything
just stop smoking weed if you want to pull your life together. Its a drug for deadbeat liberals and high schoolers

I'm not doing drugs anymore since a bit after when I discovered Veeky Forums. It's so fucked up I don't even remember if I was 17 or 16 years old, probably the first

>in general how girls act
No, you retard, that's the problem. You obviously have no idea how girls think. Make your fucking move or kill yourself for not taking this opportunity of a lifetime.

She can have any kind of guy in this world, if she wasn't into me she would have me already since I never saw someone refusing her

I had a girl rub her hand on my leg and keep it there for like 10 min. I thought nothing of it and just sat there. I later heard her tell her friend she thought i was gay. Make a move OP or youll never make it.

She probably was shorter than you and didn't know you since 5 years before this happened

You sound like a fucking pussy boy cuck. Youve obviously alredy put this bitch on a pedestal. Even if she wants to fuck you now she wont in a couple months when she realizes how much of a bitch boy you really are.

The reason you're not with her is because you're a fucking imbecile, won't make a move and continue to try and convince us and obviously yourself that she's not into you. SHE WANTS IT SO GO GET

I'm gonna stop responding because you're either going to quit being a fucktard and do it at this point, or more likely, you're going to continue to deny it and play yourself down and live like this for the rest of your life.

>user can't figure out that a girl was putting the moves on her
Just bite user. She's making advances and you're too dumb and autistic to realize that. Kind of makes me angry you aren't fucking doing anything about this. Manlets don't get this opportunity often. That could be your future WIFE you idiot.

I don't want her I want her to fuck off I want no relationship. I'm not putting her on a pedestal, I'm just saying I'm sure she doesn't want me.
You know that Evangelion episode?
youtu.be/sfBOOvXcmjg I'm sure that was the end game

sounds to me she's using guys because she's insecure to do that to someone she actually likes.

i'd say use her.

As I said before, I saw how she acts with guys she was into. It was completely different. When a girl likes someone she becamws kinda shy and childish, she was doing things like rubbing the back of their head and talking about how they were hot with others.
She is a 7-8/10 tall perfect hourglass figure with rich family good grades and stereotypical popular girls I'm an ugly kv who comes out of home only to to the gym and I'm also a skinny dyel since I lost all my gains due to gastroenteritis.
It's impossible if you knew me in person you would agree, besides I'm only interested in making it and bang some sluts in clubs

Look faggot, the fact that she's done this to you twice should indicate she likes you at the very least. So fucking ask her, don't waste anymore time.

gotta confuse the body

ITT DOM FANTASIES

When a girl likes you she grabs your abs, butt or rubs your hair or if she'a shy she blushes and look down. She didn't do any of this to me

its a bit of both ways though

that girl who is teasing all those old guys is just waiting for one with enough spark left in him to fuck her

makes me think that daddy issues is more common then i previously had thought

What does this mean

Not true. I was a beta when I met my first gf a few years ago at the age of 16, and her and I just talked for a while and she just sat next to me suddenly. Soon we were holding hands and saying sweet things to each other. Women express themselves differently with different people. I remember a few years prior to her and I coming together, when she approached another man. She was timid and just talked about how cute he was. So she was totally different with me, but liked me all the same. So fucking ask her dude. Don't waste anymore time wondering.

I'm older tho. And she knows me since 5 years ago she already know I'm an autistic faggot who spills spaghetti with women. It's simply impossible. When I looked into her eyes it was clear she didn't like me. Probably my subconscious noticed she had small pupils (not sure about that since with spaghetti I didn't look much at her) or something like that.
Flirting signs are noticed unconsciously and I'm not this retarded and this oblivious

You know Asuka did that because she likes Shinji, don't you? Man, you could not have picked worse evidence for your argument.

Just pound her pussy, faggot.

Asuka didn't like Shinji, she liked that other adult guy and look the differences in how she treated them

>statue mode
kek, too close to home. I engage statue mode when girls rest their head againts my shoulder. Only happened a couple of times though.

Watch this from the beginning or skip to 3:00. Yes, Asuka did like him.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0doO3VFjc

Now stop pretending you know what her motives couldn't possibly be and fuck her instead of letting her down the way Shinji did with Asuka.

Video's blocked in my country. Real life's bit anime in any case

Just talk to her about it and stop asking us.

Real life isn't anime*

>so I'll get mocked by everyone
Sure.
If is there is one thing I never did.and.people respect, it.was to act like a beta orbiter and talk about feelings with women

Well, if you ever want to watch it, it's a deleted scene. It shows what was going on when the angel invaded Asuka's mind.

Can't you get your confidence up and askher? Try standing up straight and raising your hands in the air for 30 seconds, so that you look like a capital "Y." Then ask yourself if you think you could manage it. I just don't want want you to regret not asking her.

I get it you say it for my own sake but still I haven't made it. She doesn't want me.
I created this thread so guys who know women more like me could explain why they do stuff like that.to guys they don't like. I'm on a research phase of cocoon mode.

You know what? I want you to go see that scene however you can, RIGHT NOW. It's episode 22 of the director's cut. Get it off nyaa or however else.

>If you touch someone you realize it
Your existance is so meaningless to her that she did not even notice.

If you were a cockroach, she would probrably step on you withoun't so much as noticing your existance.

>phoneposter
>beta
>manlet

Just.kys, my man.

Take your fetish elsewhere user.

Well, I think I'm still better than the fetishfag. I'll kill myself after him

>Take your fetish elsewhere user.
What the hell are you talking about?

You must be a sick pervert if you read my post and managed to find some sort of fetish on it.

You should probably go right ahead and eat my butt, sir.

Filtered
Ayy

I'm on bed right now. Can't see it.

Youre not on a research phase of shit. You even admitted you spill spaghet when you come into physical contact, let alone fucking distance of a woman, what makes you think you have any right to give advice? You fucking idiot. I've been with more women than I've had birthdays and I can tell you with 100% medical precision that you are belligerently retarded .

I'm sleepy. What I meant to write was
>guys who know women more THAN me.
could give ME advice.
I wrote "like me" because I'm sleepy and I'm not a native english speaker

Damn, that reminds me.

>go to gamestop
>pretty decently attractive girl working at register
>don't pay much attention to her, go and look for The Warriors in the PS2 section
>find it after searching for the better part of ten minutes
>bring it to the counter
>girl at the register says that The Warriors is one of her favorite games on the PS2
>think "Damn nigga, she's got good taste"
>tell her about I used to play it at a friend's house a ton but never bought it myself
>she says "With you friend? I've always played it by myself, but I heard its splitscreen is a ton of fun. I've never had anyone to play games with."
>laugh and jokingly ask her if she'd like to play it with me
>she says "Sure!"
>oh god what
>she asks me if I'm serious, can't think of a good response so I just say "yeah"
>she gives me her address
>say I'll come by in the evening
>a few hours later, I'm at her apartment
>we play The Warriors, Timesplitters 2 and switch off on We say that I should be going
>"Would you like to stay for the night?"
>heart's pounding hard as fuck, ask "what do you mean?"
>she says "I've been lonely for a while, and playing games with you was a lot of fun... I thought that maybe I could repay you"
>despite my disbelief, I follow what she means
>she leads me into her bedroom and we undress
>fuck her harder than I've ever fucked before, never REALLY had sex so its amazing
>after 30 minutes she collapses in my arms as we slowly drift off to sleep
>she whispers into my ear "You've got such a great dick, user..."
>reply "you too"

>belligerently retarded

That is an excellent insult, user.

im one month into nofap, (30 whole days), ama

kek, glad I stuck through that

worth it for that ending

Also respond ASAP user. I get what you're saying but was typo by me, I'm wondering what you think

How does it feel to have a sub 70 iq?

Still makes me laugh

Nofap is rational

reminds me of the time I was solicited by a prostitute on Amtrak. Didn't take her up on it.

Jesus christ there's a bunch of retards in here. PHYSICAL CONTACT IS ONE OF THE SINGLE MOST DIRECT WAYS WOMEN FLIRT. If you touch her and she pulls away she's not into you, if she lets you or touches you first you're golden. It's not that hard.

Not true. She isn't flirting with me

holy shit you've been given bad advice. I mean, I do this shit too, but it's a massive character weakness and probably the biggest thing preventing alpha status.

you haven't been listening to anyone else, so I don't know why I'm giving it a shot myself, but consider the situation: a girl does something that looks like flirting, but that you've interpreted as basically teasing

>guy says "what on earth are you doing"
>guy does fucking nothing

Which one is the alpha you dumb shit

Either she's fucking with you (she's a cunt in this case) or she's flirting with you. Either way, confronting her on it is the right thing to do.

Not OP, but this is actually reasonable advice, I will follow if something like this ever happens to me. Appreciate it user

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

I told you guys all night
She isn't

Bump

One of the best

Do girls get thrills and self-esteem boost doing this shit?

>tfw i wasnt ready for all of this extra attention from girls as a result of losing weight (6'3, good face, 12% bf)

qt in my uni class was staring directly at me and i looked away we when locked eye contact and proceeded to ignore her the rest of the class

am i legitimately autistic?

Here's the real deal OP. She is doing ut because she thinks she can get away with it. Any other man would probably touch her back, make a compliment or just succumb to pleasure.
It makes women feel worthful, because they want attention.
Either you be one of them, or just plainly ask her: "What the FUCK are you DOING?"
Like, literally stress these 2 words. She will stand there crushed, because no man ever tries to refect women. It is attractive to them, since it shows you value yourself and your personal space.
After that, she will either stop doing that.
Or she'll try to make some small talk with you once in a while.
It it's the latter, she digs you.
Simple as that.

>she is doing it*
>tries to reject*

>Not replying "yeah, I know."

Amateur hour over here.

She did it in situations where I couldn't do anything

might be.
just remember your better looking than most guys and girls will actually want YOU to approach them.

Op here. It's perfectly normal. Next time she does it look at her back. She wants you.

Also, what do you mean with "succumb to pleaaure"

>at work like 3 years ago
>start having to work Friday mornings
>reluctantly agree because I need the money but the morning shift workers are dogshit drama queens or elderly hardasses
>get there, see her
>new girl, only been there for a few weeks but only works mornings so I never saw her til now
>thicc but in a good way. High test if you will. Flat ass tho but excellent tits, cute face
>she's from Italy
>introduce myself to some of the morning crew before rush starts (fast food restaurant btw)
>talk to her a little, nothing special
>family of niggers walks in, has the most complicated order we'd receive all day
>different coworker takes their order but they're the only customers so new girl and I are still doing nothing
>she turns to me and whispers "fucking niggers."
>instantly hit it off
>shoot the shit about customers after they leave, having a great time
>few weeks later, she has to move her schedule around and ends up with almost the same schedule as me
>one night I'm taking an order, she moves up behind me, grabs my ass (there's like 12 of us behind the counter so it's pretty crowded, nobody is able to tell because everyone is so bunched together)
>I think nothing of it, probably an accident
>happens again, she definitely means business
>as time goes on we get more and more lewd but stay subtle
>I push my dick onto her ass and give it a squeeze, then pull back
>she backs her ass back onto my dick
>one day in the back she's chopping lemons, I'm cleaning the surrounding area
>coworker comes by and says he saw me touch her ass earlier that night
>"Yeah, and? This is mine." and then I slap her ass again
>she gives him that "lol it's true" kind of grin and nod
>he is in awe and kinda mad. Didn't like him anyways.
>little later she starts dating a coworker who is a friend of mine with our same schedule so I back off mostly
>they break if off after some time, big shitstorm, she goes back to old schedule to not have to deal with her ex
more to come, at limit

This is bait or OP is the most beta faggot that I had ever seen, even worse than a cuck.

There are a class of damaged women who look for betas to enslave.
Touching like this is safe enough that it doesn't gross her out but potent enough to meme a low power beta like you. The fact that you are even here greentexting this pathetic tale of love is proof enough that she already memed you.

cont

>she moves a few states away but not all that far
>trade snapchats one morning though so we can still talk and shit, added her on facebook by now
>she gets settled into new place and gets a new job, starts going to uni
>message her on sc to congratulate her, ask her about the place and stuff
>mind you we're actually friends, we didn't only want to smash
>later that night she messages me
>talk for a little while, then out of nowhere she sends me tit pics
>don't screen cap the first time
>ask her if she minds if I save these for later and screen cap them
>says it's fine, sends me 4 more, can see her pussy in one of them
>never seen a pussy in real life before this point but this was nice
>confess to her that I really wanted to fuck her
>she tells me she wanted to fuck me too, asked why I didn't try anything
>told her I didn't wanna stir any shit up since I still worked with her ex
>tells me he's full of shit and wouldn't have done anything, I should have tried because she would have absolutely fooled around with me
>tell her I'm gonna come up and visit her one day and we're gonna make up for it
>"ooh boy, can't wait ;)"
>end up having a sex dream about her a few nights later
Still haven't visited, and I have a gf now, but if anything happens with my gf the first thing I'm doing is driving there for a weekend trip since she lives alone and fucking her silly. She had such great tits and a great personality. Face was pretty nice too. Didn't have the Italian accent though but she spoke it very fluently as well as English.

I hate myself though because half of why I didn't fuck her was because I was hung up on my oneitis. That oneitis bullshit turns great situation into beta stories.

She also asked me if I was alone one time on Snapchat wearing only a tank top. Told her I was at Waffle House with the guys and to come join. Next snap she had a coat on. kek she was gonna send tits again.

She thinks ur cute dumbass

>I stay there, statue mode
Yet more proofs that women are in fact gorgon.

>1. she didn't even realize that
>2. you overanalyze shit

No... just no.
People, especially women are very concious to the cocncept of touch, all kinds of touching indicates interest in both sexes

Unless you have your tongue cut out, legs sawed off and arms lost in Vietnamese war, you can just stand up, look her dead in the eyes and ask: "What the FUCK are you DOING?"
Woman's touch is poisonous pleasure, my man

Yeah I know it, but how you know you're succumbing to pleasure? What does it mean? How you know someone is succumbing to pleasure?

When a beautiful woman touches you, it sure is nice, you agree?
And how do men react?
Almost all of them won't do anything, hence "succumbing" to pleasure.

she was establishing dominance

Thanks for the read. Made me feel comfy.

Yeah, but I don't react mostly due to spaghetti, not due to the bliss