GYNO

>have gyno
>cant afford the surgery to get it removed
>no confidence because of it

WHY
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
HOW IS GYNO SURGERY NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE AND IS CONSIDERED "COSMETIC" WHEN IT'S CAUSING ME SO MUCH DISTRESS AND PAIN

I WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO TAKE MY SHIRT OFF AT THE BEACH NO MATTER HOW Veeky Forums I GET

I WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO RUN OUTSIDE WITHOUT MY TITS JIGGLING

I WILL NEVER EVER BE COMFORTABLE IN MY BODY UNLESS I GET THIS SHIT REMOVED
NOW

>dude calm down it doesn't sound so bad btw I don't have gyno so I have no idea what's it's like lol

FUCK OFF

>dude just take an AI that helped with my "gyno" lol

MY GYNO WASN'T CAUSED BY STEROIDS IT WAS CAUSED BY PUBERTY FUCKING ME OVER SO FUCK YOU

pic related but not me

You gotta bearmode, we all work with what we have.

You're gonna make it brah.

Save up and get it done, lad. Nothing worse than running and hearing your mantitties flopping around against your chest. Worth every cent and it won't come back.

I'm only 18 I want to experience being an ottermode chad before I go full bearmode though

I am saving up its just so frustrating because while its something that I want to get done asap I have other expenses I need to take care of first in order to not die so it's going to take forever

Gyno surgery coming up in September... and its free here in Canada. (Just long wait time).

Can you not get a line of credit or something?

I had gyno. First cut to low bf then it should only be glandular and then you can go to somewhere in eastern Europe to get a simple incision surgery done for only around £300. I did mine in Poland and no ee is not shady at all. Worth it x100

>cant afford
Okay, so save money you dumb cunt. Or go in to debt like everyone else.

Even on minimum wage it wouldn't take long.

High school was terrible for me too, lad. Suck it up. You'll make it.

do you have any before and after pics?

Do NOT bearmode with gyno. Get as low bf% as possible then get surgery.

If you have a competent doc, and it's glandular, it doesn't really matter what bf% you're at. You'll still have a nice chest.

No, I can't take pics. I'm blind now from the Polish surgery.

mirin scapula

Tamoxifen 20mg/day.

That's your only shot. It won't work though so start saving up to pay dr shekelstein.

Type II here getting surgery done in november.

Th-thanks

The surgery itself wasnt the best because they only put me under local anaesthetic so I could look down and see them pulling all the gyno tissue out and cutting it with a little mechanical pizza cutter looking thing but the anaesthetic didn't work too well in some areas so it hurt like fuck but hey what can a poorfag do.

I'd still do it again, best decision of my life

>they only put me under local anaesthetic
wew lad, I bet that was fun. They only did that for me for followups cutting out scar tissue.

what surgeon did you go to?
do you need to have a consultation first or did you just schedule the date for the surgery and travel there to get it done?

How old were you when you got it done? Can you feel any breast tissue left and will it ever grow back?

I'm trying hard to decide between getting laser eye surgery to get rid of my cuck glasses or getting gyno surgery so I can finally look good without a shirt

I went to some local guy in my hometown (am polack) but you're better off snooping around yourself for an english speaking one although be careful they do tend to sometimes overcharge foreigners.
You probably do need a consultation although you will have the surgery shortly after in most cases. Depends on the surgeon.

I was 17 at the time of surgery and there is nothing left, everything was cut out and will not grow back. Some surgeons can leave a little bit in for aesthetics but you can specify to get it all removed.

I was like 19 or so when I had it. There is no tissue left that isn't muscle. It won't grow back, or at least it didn't for me. I'm 28 now. I guess if you became a lard ass they would grow back as fat.

I was 21 when I got the surgery. They cut out all the tissue and it won't grow back. They let me keep the fat in a sack and I eat a little bit of it every year on my birthday.

I was about 23 when I got the surgery. They cut it all out and said it wouldn't grow back. It did grow back, however, and now my breasts are more voluptuous than ever.

I got the surgery at age 25. They said I should leave some tissue in, but I made them cut it all out. It wasn't until later that I remembered I'm a girl and we're supposed to have breasts. Oops.

Thanks bros. What about time to recover? Idgaf about pain, but how long until you were able to lift (bench) again?

When I was 27, mom said it was time for gyno surgery. So we all got in the minivan and drove to Poland. I was awake during the surgery and the doctor spent most of the time twanging my penis. I'm still paralyzed but completely aware of my surroundings and I can feel everything. My doctor is typing this while chewing on my penis.

We all can't win the genetic lottery, OP. You're not alone. At least you're not a nigger or 5'2. You can still lower your body fat, and remediate it best you can. See You won't give a shit in 20 years, and by then they might have some nonsurgical shit to make your chest flat. Best you can do is accept your fate, and pretend it doesn't matter (because it doesn't). Only in your head does it matter.

See what based geneticist has to say (and he's been ostracized for saying the truth):

>Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you're not going to hire them
>People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think it would be great
>I turned against the left wing because they don't like genetics, because genetics implies that sometimes in life we fail because we have bad genes. They want all failure in life to be due to the evil system
>If you could find the gene which determines sexuality and a woman decides she doesn't want a homosexual child, well, let her
>Anyone sincerely interested in understanding the imbalance in the representation of men and women in science must reasonably be prepared at least to consider the extent to which nature may figure, even with the clear evidence that nurture is strongly implicated
>He says that he is “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really”, and I know that this “hot potato” is going to be difficult to address. His hope is that everyone is equal, but he counters that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”

He sold his Nobel Prize medal for $4.1 million but then:

>The medal was subsequently returned to Watson by the purchaser, Russian tycoon Alisher Usmanov, who stated that Watson deserved the medal and that it was "unacceptable" that he should be compelled to sell it

I just got mine done! $7900 USD. It is healing up nicely

fuark that's expensive where did you get that done? Beverly Hills?

when people look at your chest they think "guy? no."

Dallas. Well, north Dallas by SMU.

Nope, now it's Beverly Plains!

I don't even remember, user. But it was a pain in the ass because I had drains and had to wrap my chest tight for a while and it hurt like fuck. Worth all of it, though.

Post before/after pics please. I like that area, HP/UP. Fucking nice houses, parks, etc.

RALOXIFENE

RALOXIFENE, GET YOUR SKINNY BLACK ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE MAMA GIVES YOU A WHOOPIN!

What I did a few months ago before my gyno surgery was I went to my doctor and told them about my gyno and that it hurt so insurance would cover a little bit of it

I fucked my doctor and let him feel my huge gyno breasts and he did the surgery for free.

Lads I have the gyno and have recently lost 35kgs by fixing my shit diet, now I store the rest of the fat in my stomach and chest. How do I remedy this, is it even possible w/o surgery?
Been doing the fluid draining shit almost daily which helps a lot but still.

Gyno threads are best threads

Im pretty sure I have the worst gyno on fit.. it's made life pretty shit forever

prove your claims

OP, I hope this story makes you feel better.

I wanted the surgery since 3rd grade, shit you not. I'm 22 now. I've been saving up since high school, investing my money, and budgeting.

I started lifting two years ago, and got bretty big so far. Got lean so the gyno wasn't SO bad, but I'm getting the surgery in

September

It feels so far away but so soon. You'll get the money eventually. Chin up.

I just had my claim for surgery denied. It says it is not covered because it dosnt follow the circumstance : persistence for more than 6 months after pathological causes ruled out or after 6 months of unsuccessful medical treatment.

So if I go to my doctor and try other stuff and it dosnt work after 6 months can I get it covered? I am really worried I never will get it covered.

>be me
>have puffy nipple gyno with no mantitties
>nipples literally stick out through 3 layers of clothing
>always enter rooms nipples first
>coworkers (military) grab my nipples on the daily
>devastating insecurity and social anxiety as a result of all this
>get gyno surgery
>realize I was only ever lifting to compensate for my fear and self-loathing
>stop lifting
>body becomes shit
>meet girl of dreams
>blow it
>start lifting again

Still feel better every day and every moment of my life than before I got the surgery. Except

>one nipple folds in on itself unless it's hard

c'est la vie

Now that I started to lose weight I'm starting to suspect my mantits are also caused by Gyno, rather than just fat.

At what BF% should fat tits go away anyway? I'm still over 20%.

Too embarrassed to post here

>tfw have gyno only on one pec

Did you ever try Gyno pills?

I'm at 23%, post-removal, lad. No tits whatsoever. Either fat tits are genetic or you're gyno.

FAKE NEWS.
Any body on this thread should diet down to

Just pay for it yourself.

Dont have the cash. Poor college student

So you're stuck with those giant nipples?

I had the surgery almost 3 years ago before I went to college, gyno is way better but nipples are still pretty big.

Big nipples >>> big nipples on tuberous breasts. Jesus that was a rough experience in grade school. Still have 2 light scars near each nip, they've faded considerably but may never go away completely. Also the left nip (pictured) was a little more tuberous than my right and has some loose skin that is visible when bent over in certain angles.

The doc said I had pretty bad gyno, they took out a lot of breast tissue. Not sure if there's any correlation between the gyno and my bench being my weakest lift.

Have a model-tier gf now who fuckin loves my body, even with tummy stretch marks. Told her about the surgery and she said she literally never noticed the scars or loose skin before I said anything. She might be lyin or I might just be way more self conscious about my chest due to the trauma from childhood.

Anyway that's my story, save up for the surgery OP. ~5k is nothing compared to the result. I literally cannot think of a better way to spend 5k if you have legit gyno, just make sure you go with a good surgeon.

I read a quote somewhere that said "the day after my surgery was the first day of my real life." Seemed pretty dramatic but after 3 years I can literally divide my life into two halves, before and after the surgery. The confidence will change EVERYTHING in your life from small ways to major ones.

Thanks user, your post gives me hope

how long was the recovery?

>HOW IS GYNO SURGERY NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE AND IS CONSIDERED "COSMETIC" WHEN IT'S CAUSING ME SO MUCH DISTRESS AND PAIN

it's too weed out genetic trash from the well gifted part of the society
if you have gyno, at least prove you're crafty enough to get money to remove it, otherwise kys

look around, a lot of social standards resolve around it

Cool, I'm glad. Been meaning to post my story for a while but never got around to it. It was reading stories like that when I was 18 that really made me realize that life could be different, that I could be happy in my own skin.. shirt on or off. I finally got the courage to swallow my pride and ask my parents (who knew I had bad gyno, but didn't know how suicidal it was making me) to front me $5k for the surg. Really humbling moment and a favor I'll never, ever forget. They ended up doing the same for my lil bro before he went to college, I guess it just runs in the genes. Note that I did make an effort to lose a considerable amount of weight (maybe ~40 lbs) and about 6 months of lifting before going in for a consultation. If you go in for a free consult, the surgeon will ask you to take your shirt off and will be able to tell if you have surgery-worthy real gyno within a few moments of looking at you and a brief touch.

It takes a while. I'm not sure how long exactly but I was told not to lift for a while. The first 2 weeks I think? You have to wear a kind of foam compression band that's a BITCH to maintain, everything's itchy, showering is uncomfortable, you'll have to go back to get stitches out, etc.

After that you have to wear a regular compression shirt that you can get like at Walmart for a few weeks. If you have a strict work schedule or something you can probably go back within a week of the procedure but you won't want to be seen in public with the foam band thingy, trust. Just give yourself enough time to be out of commission after surgery; ask the surgeon you're thinking about going with what the recovery is like and they'll be able to tell you. No two experiences are the same. Again, my gyno was bad so my recovery might have been longer.

Also follow ALL of their instructions about scarring and you might not have any at all. Pretty sure I was a good boy and still ended up with super light scars tho.

>mfw have gyno and would be aiming for bear mode anyways

>tfw slightly bigger than average breasts but not sure if it's gyno

Maybe it's fat? I dunno.

Good on that russian for being based. I was expecting another hope destroying story about him getting cheated by some jews.

>tfw mine seems to change sizes every few days
>sometimes normal sometimes gyno
what does this mean?

I think I can feel a lump under there but I'm not sure. A doctor once told me I didnt have gyno but all he did was look at me.

does he have gyno

no, just body fat

I have gyno as well
Except I'm not being a little bitch about it
It does suck, but I did it to myself by being fat during puberty, and I'm going to do the beat I can to fix what could be fixed.
Just two months ago I looked nothing like I did two years ago, now I'm actually getting back on track and getting shit done.
While it does suck ass that I may never look as great as my two bros who are aesthetic as fuck, I just work with what I have and try my best, as anyone should.
Tl;Dr, stop being a crybaby, work with whatever u have, do ur best, whatever happens happens my dude. You will make it as long as you believe you will.
Love, user.

not gyno

Its actually gyno 100%
I've had it for ages so I know.

I wish I had gyno :c

Damn, so many redpills. This guy has probably balls of steel

I also have gyno, developed it when I was a teen and It never went away.
It has ruined my self esteem and given me some physical pain aswell since then so last year(im 23) I decided to go to the doctor to prove it is indeed gyno and try to get it removed via social healthcare.
My doctor did the examination the way it is supposed to be done and he could easily grab the glans so he sent me to the surgeon to get inspected aswell and give me an appointment.
I had to go to 2 surgeons who said that it was small and I was just bitching about it, that many men have this issue and going with it thru surgery was a lot of trouble etc.
They were disrespectful and their examination was simply putting his hand on top of my chest, didnt press skin, they didnt aim for the lump under my tit and after they couldnt convince me to not get the surgery they changed their minds and made me do the mammograph, wich proved it was gyno.
I had to return to rhe surgeons office and argue with him about it, telling him that it wasnt just affecting my self esteem, that it was also giving me physical discomfort at times, I told that if it was just fat i wouldnt have a problem because i would be able to change that(i had been under 10% bf before when I was in hs, when i thought my tits were just poor fat distribution,but they werent)and that i can overcome the poor fat distribution but I cant get rid of the glandular tissue by myself.
The motherfucker finally agreed to appoint me for surgery, but he just ordered a lipo and the appointment was due in two years because fuck social healthcare.
That was one year ago, and my mother(who went to the doctors with me and saw their attitude) says she can pay for it if I wanna do it this summer by a private surgeon.
I dont know what to do because its a lot of money and we are three kids attending to college in my family.
Do you guys think I should just wait another year and see how the free lipo works or should I tell my mother to pay for it?

>complains about gyno

how about not having enough money to get your teeth replaced faggot, I'm missing most of my teeth and I'm only 22, I had to pull one out last night with a pair of pliers because the pain was unbearable

Dude have your mom pay for it. Regardless of your love for her, you did not ask to be born into shit genetics. I wish i could ask my parents to pay for mine but they're 2 piss broke drunk fucking idiots. Yet i still take care of bullshit for them. Should have left home or killed myself at like 17.

I never had proper stitches with mine, fucking horrible recovery time, nips are still big but they don't stick out like traffic cones anymore

>and its free here in Canada. (Just long wait time).

What!?! Please explain. What province, did you get a referral, who did you go through, etc. From what I have gathered it is only free for underage.

lose weight

is this a meme?

If I never used drugs, and I still have gyno is it worth it to use suplements that would otherwise reduce the gyno after a cycle?
Such as Letro and Nolva

>Live in a country with free healthcare
>Plastic surgery does not count as healthcare
>Tell a therapist/psychologist that the gyno is making my mental health
>mental health treatment counts as healthcare
>I can get gyno sugary for free

This is what fags does when they say they wanna become a woman when they have XY chromosomes. I dont see the unmoral in it.

I feel your pain babe. Probably gonna get surgery next year.

FtM?

Haha funny user if this wasn't a nsfw board I'd post my cock

Lmao this thread is the fucking best

oh my god man :( keep your head up bro

You look like you got hit by a bus

Do you think more people on this board roid and get zeezbreh results or lazy betas who get gyno?

Probably more zebrahz

i will probably drop as much bf as I can untill mid summer and check how I look, and then tell her how much I need it even though it is a lot of money

oh boy Im so sorry.
Mine is not even close to that and it really is hell on earth.
Cant imagine how you are holding up

Being on a blue board didnt stop you from posting your tits tho