How do you cope with the fact that the more you lift, and the bigger you get...

how do you cope with the fact that the more you lift, and the bigger you get, the LESS attractive you become in the eyes of women? the ideal male body according to women is skinny with a tiny bit of muscle.

interesting read: foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

>inb4 "i don't lift for girls" denial

Honestly even the best chance I ever had with a woman fucked up entirely.
I have fully accepted it will be this way forever.
I'll probably condition myself to become gay if I haven't killed myself by then.

I don't want the average girl.

if you read the article, even women who are into fitness chose the same skinny figures (zane only increased to 2% iirc)

What the FUCK is the difference between the 11.8% and the 2% bodies? They are literally the same, tattoos and everything, just the 11.8% guy has some chest hair.

the problem i personally have with being an otter is that you don't even look like you lift when wearing clothes. you just look like another skinny dude.

do otters even get mired when wearing clothes?

>women know what they want
ye ok user

No they don't and hint: That's what most women want. They want someone who's ottermode. A little bit of muscle, low teens bodyfat year round and you have to look like that without putting any effort into it.

Whew, good thing I'm natty

>Veeky Forums

>Lesson #4: Don’t love your body — have a great body, but save the loving for her’s

lol fuck right off you narcissistic cunts.

i'll continue lifting even if it means every woman is disgusted by my body.

i am 100% that athletic gets to fuck more than otter

>Implying the women who don't want strong men are worthy of my glory
Eat shit Habeeb.

"woment into fitness"
yeah i'd like to see what that kind of women looks like according to the magazine

Also
>lifting for women
>caring about what they even want
never gonna make it

This. Who gives a fuck what women think

you know they took pics with brad pitts face for the comparison.
brad pitt= rich, famous actor, popular
the ideal male body belongs to a rich, famous, popular actor.
10% are black and 12% are mexican and most probably know second place.

>lifting for girls
I lift because it is a given for a lazy office jockey like me to try and make up for sitting on his ass all day long. Also, I'm autistic enough to get satisfaction from seeing my numbers in my total+press+olylifts increase.

That being said:
Chicks don't even really care about your body and unless you have crazy genetics that make one of your bodyparts unproportional to the rest of your body, you can't get too big for girl's natty anyways. Nobody's gonna look like Zane natty. If anything, the take home message is, don't roid for girls. Nobody aside from other dudes will give a shit.

>and only 2.9% think being a health nut is okay
lmao, what kind of insecurity is this? jesus

they used pics with a face, most probably facelet or the other guy is famous.

He clearly has a bit more muscle.

>lifting for women
Women are like children. They don't know what they want until you tell them.

A better reason to lift is for men. As in, the admiration of your contemporaries.

>Eat roughly 1500 calories a day
>Workout like 3x a week
>prioritize incline bench, barbell curls, overhead press, barbell/db raises, some light squats, hanging leg raises, bit of pull ups
>do this for like a year or more (depending how heavy you are)
>most average men within about 6-12 months will be close to otter-mode with a little bit of muscle.

Definitely look like you lift if you wear the right stuff, skinny fit tshirts that show off your chest and arms

I think you misunderstand what that is actually supposed to mean. When they say health nut, most would imagine this dude who spouts all kinds of memes about how you have to eat these brazil nuts every week for your selenium and how you should put chia seeds in fucking everything and replace all your pasta and bread with quinoa. Even worse, trying to make his partner feel guilty for occasionally indulging on unhealthy snacks and treats. As long as you don't overdo it that shit is perfectly fine. So yes, it's fucking annoying if you're telling me about how unhealthy sugar supposedly is, while I'm enjoying my morning cereal.

If you're that kind of guy right now, I advice you to change that. Nobody likes you dude.

>Mfw I'm the 2% bodytype
Just kill me man, I'm going back to college in 90 days, is it enough to go to 11%?

>implying I want a fat obese redditor slob who is too insecure to accept the fact that she desires a man hotter, healthier, and more fuckable than her

fox grapes

This. I was lifting for less than a year, 3 months of those I was cutting and I pulled the trigger on buying some white S-size shirts. As soon as I started wearing them I got compliments about my shoulders, chest and back looking big. To me and Veeky Forums I looked dyel mode, but to normies I looked better than pretty much everyone around.

Just. Eat. Some. Fucking. FOOD.

I don't give a fuck what you do, but if you have a problem with somebody else taking care of themselves then that reeks of insecurity

It's about muscles though, if I ate I would just be skinnyfat.

I'm 100% that between the two, the one who fucks more is whoever has more personality. Most girls are going to be happy with either one desu

I've been lifting for 3 months and have always worn slim fit shirts, have gotten multiple compliments off of friends, im DYEL as fuck but yeah, normies are impressed

Well then that's just fine. As long as you're not annoying anyone with your talk about what you're supposed to eat nobody gives a fuck either. You know, anime might be a good comparison. As long as you hide your powerlevel nobody will give a fuck what kind of Madoka or Monogatari you watch in your private sectors of your home, but as soon as you're a raging weeaboo waving on and on about naruto and loli. Yeah, people will want to stay away from you.

72% knew that was Brad Pitt
%

K
N
E
W

T
H
A
T

W
A
S

B
R
A
D

P
I
T
T

This

Social status is the most attractive thing for women

well that's good considering I don't plan to become frank zane in my life time?

>implying we don't all lift for other dudes

TIL: Women lie about what they want

>don't know what they want

Nice cope I understand that women might lie face to face about what they want especially when talking to a guy they're interested in but this isn't that. Women simply don't like big massive bear looking guys

Gay men on the other hand

who the fuck cares and theres no set bf% its different for everyone and depends on genetics,skeletel structure,muscle mass, and how you carry water weight.

>TIL: Women lie about what they want
OP is new to life.