Hey Veeky Forums, is it okay to send this message to a girl: "Hey Kate...

Hey Veeky Forums, is it okay to send this message to a girl: "Hey Kate, can you tell me why you found me attractive back in the day? I'm in a kind of low-point in my life and could use motivation. Thanks in beforehand - user"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0Qm8I2cCAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heck no

might as well tell her you have a vagina instead of a pair of balls while you're at it

no

This is the worst thing to text anybody

youtu.be/v0Qm8I2cCAE
sort yourself out mate,

no you dumbass. Never reveal weakness to women. They will use it to their advantage and manipulate you. Your reeking desperation for validation from her. She's not even your wife. What the fuck user.

I was kind of alpha when I met her, than I fell into a beta mode while being with her, but it was insanely fun while it lasted. T.op

>hfw
girls aren't good at motivating, and they don't want to socialize with men who aren't at their peak.

The fact that you would even consider sending a woman something like this has me concerned. Are you ok OP?

Don't ever bring up the idea of sending this to anyone

I've done this exact thing before in the past. It wasn't received well. You need to internalize the fact that women cannot ever give good advice or motivation, and showing weakness makes you subhuman to them.

no, not okay at all

if you are at a low point in life, don't talk to a girl or a woman at all. Talk to a male role model you have. Talk to dad, grandpa, uncle, a teacher, whoever.

Where does a man gain his confidence? I get these alpha-seasons sometime but probably 90% of the time I'm an autist. T.op

>any alpha ever
>not autistic
every chad ever was mildly autistic
don't care what people think, just do it but don't be a sperg about it, act cool

>That hair

The closest thing to a role model for me is Donald Trump. How am i doing?

Girls do loathe weakness, I know. But how do I start gaining alpha chad energy (tm) ?? I keep falling to my beta bitch boi habits in social interactions. T.op

ahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why the fuck would you even considered this? Sounds like you're fishing for compliments.

>Girls do loathe weakness, I know.
kind of. they want a strong man who can keep it together but to show limited vulnerability in certain moments will endear you to them.

>Where does a man gain his confidence?
By setting goals and achieving them and by overcoming challenges, gaining the respect of his peers. When you're sure of your ability and know you have a solid place in your tribe you will be confident.

Shelly is worst girl

No fuck no

I think that last part is key: I feel like I should be more useful for the "tribe", like I'm underperforming. T.op

Sexy