/fat/ - fatty general

Friday Night Foreveralone edition

previous thread over 300 feels

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eYptxwIZ9Q
chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/39712/Neat-Effect-3B-Action-Cream-100g
youtube.com/watch?v=AfSiRFgxa-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw ate a can of cherry pie filling by accident

that shit is worse that motor oil how the fuck did you pull that off

I changed my activity level to sedentary.

is this what they call a plateau? Or am I just weighing myself too often?

Any fat bros finally reach their goal and are now having to go in the opposite direction? I'm having a hard time eating enough not because I can't eat enough(I sure as shit can due to being former fatty) but because it just feels like all the food's going straight to my gut. I just feel like a god damn pig at the end of the day despite not even eating maintenance and lifting.

gotta go out for a work thing, gonna drink too much and drunkenly eat stuff.

get beer (takes longer, just as many calories) and alternate with a water

you'll drink a lot less

>depressed as shit
>appetite nonexistent
Can I just not eat today? I know it won't make me feel better, but food won't either.

Alternatively get vodka, soda water and a wedge of lemon/lime. Alternate with just straight soda water or water with a lemon/lime. People never notice.

>recovering from surgery
>can't lift or do cardio for at least 5 days because if I do blood will shoot out of my nose and I might get infected and die
>can feel myself steadily getting fatter just by laying on the couch

I can't handle this guys, constant movement is the only thing keeping me from slipping into actual obesity, I want to fucking kill myself. How to stop this feel?

if you're lifting weights almost daily and have no appetite it's weird. drink fluids and see few weeks, will probably improve by itself. have enough rest

few beers wont do anything. it's basically liquid bread, 0 fat. especially high alcohol drinks wont make you gain weight, alcohol does not convert to fat.

it's not going to kill you to eat less day or two. drink and eat some fruits then for example

>by accident

>by accident

Fuck to you, user.

Make up for it.

I still got to lift weights but I did cut the grass.

>always been kind of a hypochondriac
>browse /fat/ regularly
>some user is worried about beetus
>symptoms are mentioned such as feet pain
>obviously start noticing all the symptoms on myself
>the thought is sitting on my mind for a week straight, making me constantly worried
>already forbidden myself from googling diseases and symptoms from my past experiences, because I already "self diagnosed" myself with all sorts of shit in the past only later after calming down realizing how retarded I am
>the worry is too strong, do it anyway
>start panicing
>the more symptoms I find the more I can feel
>full panic attack kicks in

FUCK

I feel like going to get tested somewhere right now in the middle of the night, finding out I really have it and jumping off the nearest bridge.

I had my blood work last done about 2 years ago and everything was fine, and I was eating way shittier back then. I should be fine r-right?

cvs has beetus tests

that looks quite bad. im 95% certian you will not make it long term without plenty of carbs

What? This is day 5 of the diet and exercise anyway.

what are you talking about? type 2 diabetes? that's nothing but a condition. easily reversible

>plenty of carbs

Whatcha eatin, /fat/?

I fucking love broccoli. I have like 8 ounces here

that is unhealthy, very low energy and very low satisfying diet. unless you enter some kind of full ketosis in which you will not stay forever.

That looks breddy gud user. Roasted veggies are fucking great. Not quite roasted, but would HIGHLY RECOMMEND buying a pressure cooker and doing collard greens/swiss chard. Fucking amazing.

Whatcha eatin, /fat/?

I fucking love broccoli. I have like 8 ounces here

GF is cooking up some beef for tacos.
Mine will go in lettuce leaves instead of tortillas.

Ditto, save bring on the tortillas because it's Cinco Fucking de Mayo and as long as I don't exceed my TDEE it's fine to goof off now and then.

Why the repost pal

m8 you're fine, as long as you're doing /fat/ dieting and keeping your shit intake close to zilch and eating right and exercising you will be a-ok

What's your weight and weekly soda intake btw

Salmon fillets and bagged organic salad, going to go for a long walk later to help me compensate for the cottage cheese I'm going to eat before I go to sleep tho

That was weird. Veeky Forums showed it as double posted. I deleted it and the double post disappeared.

Oh well.

I was able to shovel a pound of food in my face for under 400 calories and about $2.

I like doing the broccoli roasted because then it absorbs the chicken spices and juices and the steam. So fucking good

that looks noice, i just had a chorizo for breakfast after gym

Stop giving advice, you're clueless

Can you detail how you roast it? Like temp/time/prep work? I'm always looking for new ways to make healthy food.

well, how's your weight loss mission doing? as well as those 95-98% who fail time after time with their ketosis/starving jojo diets?

i just want to give some tips, as people are feed to propaganda which teaches them to eat the COMPLETE OPPOSITE diet what they should be eating. Look at asian countries.

I am a smoker and by health standards I should weight less. I'm 5 11 and 205 pounds. I just signed up for a 24 hour type gym close to my house, gonna start doing Cardio but how do I know im over doing it, I don't want to have a heart attack running. I do vape. Forgive my faggotry.

I fucking feel you dude. Health anxiety is the fucking worst I would not wish that shit on my worst enemy. I convinced myself I had every cancer imaginable last year and it was fucking hell. I even paid for a colonoscopy out of pocked I was so convinced I had ass cancer.

I've been around the 260 lbs mark for the past few years, only started actually doing something about myself recently. Definitely less than 260 now as I can easily tell from my clothes, but I haven't gotten to stepping on the scale yet. My highest ever was probably around 275 lbs, 6ft tall.

Only been drinking water for the past few months, before I used to drink some flavored mineral water shit, but I stopped drinking soda on regular basis years ago.

I wouldn't be too concerned, you've dropped weight since last week
If it goes up again next week then you need to fiddle with your calories

I am one those lucky few who did keto and lost about 50 pounds in about 6 months. I stayed with it but started smoking weed again and started eating carbs again and ruined everything. It snowballed and now here I am again, starting it again all over.

>how do I know im over doing it
you'll know because you'll feel it, if you're really worried about it use the bike or the elliptical rather than run
now stop smoking and vaping

>sister comes over to visit
>"user you look really thin! Have you lost weight? When are you gonna get a girlfriend?"
T-thanks Sis

Lift at maintenance for a while then try.

I am going to try and severely cut back and or quit. But nicotine is a huge vice for me. Luckily I have a good buddy who is full chad mode helping me get in the gym and learn things .

Honestly, if you can't do much as far as exercise for a while, do some flexibility work for the time being. Your lifts might actually improve.

She wants the dick.

Dinner last night. Relaxing now with some painting before heading out for a jog.

>went out with friend on Tuesday and ate loads of carbs and sugar until I was full
>have been craving carbs and sugar until I'm full for the whole week
>have fallen for the carbs and sugar and think "what's the point of this diet" only at night after trying to start eating healthily again in the day
>have been eating 1000 cals over how many I should be eating for the past 3 days
I know it is entirely my own fault, but that fucking meal out has made my body unsatisfied with not eating until it's about to burst

Anything to help this would be appreciated, I'm hoping starting IF will help and eating more protein rather than carbs

I feel so disappointed with myself

keep smoking, stop vaping.

Hey fatties! Just dropping by again to say you're gonna fucking make it. Don't give up, keep fighting!

I'm not fat, I've just been bulking the last 20 years or so. I had to make sure I acquired enough mass. Gunna start the cutting phase soon.

This is good posting. I'm ready to make it brahs.

this was literally my face during my last shit, but at least i fucking managed to poop today. i think the core exercises are helping

Just start again, bud. Getting back on after fucking up every time is what finally got me to my goal weight. I believe in you.

Thanks, I've already got what I deserved by gaining an extra kilo back already (hopefully just water weight)

I'm hoping I can pick myself up tomorrow, I think posting in here about it is already a good start

>Anything to help this would be appreciated
Eat a fuckload of either leafy greens or drink water/tea until you're ready to burst

youtube.com/watch?v=8eYptxwIZ9Q

I usually calm down enough to realize that I'm just being retarded, but it still takes atleast a month to completely shake it off my mind.

I can't stand any disease mentioned anywhere, because I'll convince myself I have it. Last year I convinced myself I had parkinsons, heart disease, breathing issues and and all sorts of cancer just from what I can remember.

A friend of a friend had an injury and damaged some nerves in his arm, just hearing of that I convinced myself for like a month that my fucking arm is not working right.

Googling the symptoms is the fucking worst, I get into panic mode and if I had a gun nearby I'd probably pull the trigger some day.

1 scoop protein
1 teaspoon xantham gum
15 ice cubes
1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder or cinnamon if you want
Blend this in a blender for like 2-3 minutes
Top with fat free whipped cream/fruit/handful of cereal. Sweet, will have you feeling bloated full, less than 200 calories.

Tea has definitely helped in the past, the worst part is I know the processed stuff tastes shit, I can just feel my brain being addicted to it

I know I'd probably prefer a creamy pot of quark with some fulfilling nuts, but my brain is currently in a sugar overload mode and wants everything - which I need to stop with clean eating

Leafy green are good because they are so little cal so you can eat so much

I might start skipping out the milk in my tea this time around as well

This sounds good, I previously got my sweet fix from protein and coffee + tablespoon honey (ended up removing the honey because the cals added up), so this sounds good

You're welcome. Posting really can help if there are decent people responding. Ignore the trolls, they don't want you to succeed, but I do.

Asia countries are poor as fuck, they have to ration rice. If they could afford to eat excess they'd be shit posting on /fat/ too

I can't even use my normal cereal bowls because it simply doesn't fit, have to use giant ass mixing bowls. I also use Walden Farms chocolate/caramel syrup. Am I fucking up my body? Who knows, maybe. Does it get me absurdly full and satisfy my sweet tooth? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Yeah, I stopped posting so much because I was losing productivity in my work, but now it seems I'm losing motivation in my weight loss

It feels pretty shit, but I'm not suprised

Those are the 0 calorie ones right? I saw similar ones in TK Maxx (UK fag) but I didn't have any spare cash on me at the time, I know others have said they're pretty damn useful

Please stop posting the oven dodger, avatarfag-san.

Drink coffee and either take some fiber or eat a salad. You'll shit water for a whole day.

Yep. I'd still count whatever their serving size as 5 calories at the most, though, just to be safe. But the serving size here is like, 30ml, and you honestly probably won't even need that much so it's whatever.

I'm at 1253 calories and full, but have a headache and was dizzy earlier.

Did I give myself an eating disorder?

Height, weight, age, sex and bf%?

did you use oil? in a non-stick pan?

never going to make it

eating disorders are a meme created by teenage girls to attract chads

6'3"
280lbs
male
too fat for calipers. based on waist size, an online thing says 22%

>go on vacation with colleagues
>THICC qt is interested
>watch her get cat called like crazy
>keeps a following me everywhere
I've finally reached that point, I want to get back to my football playing weight.

help me develop a body weight routine to lose the weight, I've got 80 pounds I want to lose before my next trip in March. I've already set up a diet plan and tracking everything.

>chub rub heat rash on thighs from running
>can only run for 30 minutes so I give it my all
>currently at 198 lbs from 211

I hate this trash and I wish I never let myself get here.

I have literally zero initiative or want to do things I want to do anymore. I was blaming my fatass and laziness but tomorrow morning I'm getting my blood checked to see if I've got depression. I'm kind of afraid my fat bros.

That's a lot of calories m8...

Get some of this, or whatever the equiv is in your country.

chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/39712/Neat-Effect-3B-Action-Cream-100g

Thanks there. I'm actually just heading to the drug store on my nightly jog.

official theme song of /fat/

youtube.com/watch?v=AfSiRFgxa-c

Just failed my bench and OHP. Eating at 1800, switched to IIFYM so I have carbs, I have energy. I just don't get why my strength is failing.

I'm a NEET right now so all I do is run and lift. There's literally nothing else to do but get strong.

What the fuck.

>by accident

NIGGA

That's a 1500kcal deficit

This happened to me when I was restricting hard (maybe 12 to 1500cal 6'1 260) and doing super intense cardio. Not a problem currently at 1700 with moderate effort cardio ( 1 hour a day 3 days per week)

Too much cardio maybe? Jews your muscles of atp

Damn I didn't know broccoli with hot sauce tasted so good, what other healthy shit can I drown in hot sauce and actually eat?

chicken breast, rice

>Stay strictly to diet for 4 weeks.
>Drop to 199.5
>A single day, I eat moderate over, like 500 calories over tops
>Ballon back up to 205
>It is just water weight it'll come off
>It isn't coming off 2 days later back on the diet.

How the fuck did I put up on 6 pounds of water weight with a single day over. What the actual fuck

I know that feel, user. I just said fuck it and started lifting even harder. The worst part is feeling bloated and burping all the time, though.

Hoping I'm not just seeing what I want to see, but I think I managed my 3 pound loss goal this week

oh you drank gallon of water and retained it ok , listen user you need to be. honest . what did you eat

Unless you're massive you're not losing 3 pounds in a week, but regardless, any weight loss means that you're burning through your stores of glycogen which means you're in a deficit. So just keep doing that and you'll be set, even if progress slows don't get discouraged. What you do diet wise normally isn't reflect for 2 weeks minimum. Your body fills the empty fat space with water before finally eliminating it.

Doesn't hot sauce have a ton of sodium?

I know I was over, but like I said like 500 over, even if I'm super liberal and assume worst case on every calculation there is no possible way it it is even 1.5k over, much less 6 pounds over.

It is perplexing.

it works good, but you dont need a lot of it either

It's not low sodium but I don't have a heart condition so it doesn't matter

I wear underwear that's 80% Polyester 20% Spandex, Sporting Good places sell em for $10 a pop. The price is WELL worth it, I haven't used rash/chafing cream in months. Try to get 90% Polyester 10% Spandex shorts/shirt while you're at it from a Thrift store, normal shops will gouge you $30+ a pair.

Sodium makes you retain lots of water you bloated fatass

So? Water isn't fat

YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT

>I fucking love broccoli
yeah, I do not recognize this feel.

Yeah cause I weigh 240 fucking lbs not because I'm a little bloated. Maybe in 2 years after I've lost the rest of the weight, bulked while lifting, and am on a cut I'll worry about my water retention. Until then I'm eating all the hot sauce I want.

DISGUSTING GLUTTON