Friday Night Veeky Forums Feels

I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Plans for the weekend?

>plans for the weekend

Where do you think you are right now?

mickeys crew reporting in OP

lets drink together and post feels on the internet

>tfw oneitis probably hanging with her fat short dyel mexican bf tonight going to get pounded into next week

at least she found and added me on facebook and snapchat.

>tfw going to see her on monday and shes going to ask how my weekend was

Aye user, vodka here.
Well I didn't work out due to DOMS. Although rather fired up about getting back to it on Monday.
Oneitis fucking off overseas so hit a dating site and already have 2 meets set up.
How are you OP?

My weekend is Sunday/Monday. Working 9-5PM tomorrow.

Going to be baked out of my mind in a couple of minutes though

I tried making Long Island Iced Teas, since I remember having them before and they tasted really nice

Fucking things tasted like poison, but that was the fastest I have ever gotten drunk. But I could only drink four of them before I was exhausted and had to sleep.

They tasted so bad

Workout went great today, hit all my sets/reps. Just finished week 4 of canditos 6 week.

Lonely AF since no one I know shares any of my hobbies and all my friends are off at UNI and I won't be joining them for a few more months. Plus finals stress lol

Consequently, I don't have much planned for this weekend

I really wanted to drink tonight but I'm so goddamn /fat/. Feel like I'd just be sabotaging myself, idk.

Raw vodka with spinach is how to make it. Don't try to pussy it up.

>How was your workout today?
I half assed it and skipped my cardio. I've been feeling like shit because I lost a lot of blood yesterday and almost passed out. I'm mostly hungry as fuck right now but I'm on a cut so I don't know what to do. Like I've eaten more than usual and my body is still screaming for more. Very unusual, I don't want to break my cut but I'm unsure if I should ignore my hunger here.
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
Nah not really. My life is alright right now I suppose. How are you, OP?
>Plans for the weekend?
I was thinking about visiting my girlfriend in NYC, but I'm probably just going to wait for my birthday in two weeks. (It's only like a 4 hour drive.)

finals monday/tuesday. trying hard to not buy a pack of cigarettes, havent smoked all semester

Got this girl's number from class, said she'd like to go out for coffee one day

21yr old virgin how do i not fuck this up

Your bloodletting deserves a greentext story

Call her in a couple days and make the date. Be polite, but confident. Ask her what her interests and hobbies are, show interest. If you don't know what something she likes is, ask her and say she should show you sometime. If you do know what it is, say it's your favorite fucking thing ever even if it's a lie.

That aside, just be yourself and keep the spaghetti in check dude. And try to make her laugh. Oh and pay for her fucking coffee.

>use apartment gym because too autistic in public
>grill at work who makes my heart go doki doki is a bantermaster who I can't keep up with
>plan to play vidya for my first free weekend without work for two months
>tfw lots of acquaintances but no friends

>tfw I still keep remembering my multiple exes which have haunted my past even if I already have a long lasting girlfriend now who is shaping up to be my endgame
>I also lost count of how many exes I had because I just had so many exes through the years that my list eventually reached up to two digits a long time ago

>NEET for the last 5 years
>finally start looking for jobs
>too dumb and/or incompetent to apply for any opening positions
There's no hope for me to ever become a functioning human being.

Finished up my last final of college on Tuesday - walking for graduation on Sunday. I'm pretty excited to move to a new city, start my job, get really focused on lifting and hopefully get a long term girlfriend instead of just banging sluts from the bars.

pretty much that V
but fuck the waiting for couple of days, and nobody calls anymore what are you 30. Text her right now, and arrange a meeting. If she said she wants to go out, she is already hooked. Well done user....well done.

Really? I've had 24 exes and slept with 114 girls and I remember them all. Maybe not intimate details but I can at least still remember them. Maybe I'm autistic...

>on topic
Wtf do I do with my days off? I've been forced to take a fortnight of paid leave after not taking any holidays in 4 years. It's my first official holiday and I can figure out what to do with myself beyond walking around the neighbourhood

>girl agrees to go on a date with me
>set up time and day
>she agrees
>an hour later she stops responding
>no reply 5 days later and the date was supposed to be tomorrow

How's that even humanly possible? How old are you? Post picture of your face, p-pls.

Not much of a story but alright.
>Start dating new girl a month ago
>She says she'd be very happy if we both got STD tested
>Want to reassure her I'm clean, figure it's fine and agree to make her happy
>Go to the doctor and ask for a generic STD test
>They make me piss in a cup and get blood drawn
>I had not eaten yet that day as I intermittently fast (so no breakfast) and had to skip lunch at work to make my appointment on time
>Didn't know these fucking vampires were going to take 5 large vials of god damn blood
>Think it's probably fine anyway, I've donated blood before and never had issues and they take more than this for that
>Fucking NOPE
>Get 3 vials in and start feeling light-headed
>Fourth and fifth vials fill real fucking slowly because my body has nothing to give
>She finishes, the room starts to spin
>I comment and she asks if I'm okay
>Insist I'm fine, twelve seconds later I am definitely not fine
>Start having heart palpitations, vision begins to dim
>"Am I fucking dying?"
>She tells me to put my head between my legs IMMEDIATELY
>I've prepared my whole life for this
>Assume self blow job mode
>Head starts to clear but now I'm nauseous as fuck and sweating like a fatty at a buffet
>Eventually start to calm down, she gives me some juice and says I'm pale as a ghost
>Five minutes later I feel fine and leave
Felt tired and hungry ever since.

I would have plans but I'm on the night shift at work

Will be monitoring this thread until 7am (Central)

The good news is me and my friends will have a solid 9 hour Dungeons and Dragons session tomorrow night

And then I have a date with a qt3.14 on sunday

Oh and...
Fuckin juicy. Back, trap, and biceps. I'm gonna make it

I want to do lmao2pl8 on my bench. But then I see people doing more than lmao3pl8 and I get discouraged... I feel bad about it. Is it even worth it?

well I asked her if she wanted to get coffee next week, I just dont know what day yet

this isn't the first time I've got a girl's #, made plans, and then she just starts ignoring me though

>Assume self blow job mode

Fucking lost it

Try eating red meat and drink a LOT of water.

Everyone has to start somewhere. When I started lifting I couldn't even do 95 lbs. Now I'm benching 315 for 5.

should I try and go out and make social gains tonight?

Don't really want too but I probably should, shits just too expensive

:\

Trying to cut but I'm feeling real depressed and would really like something sweet and a strong drink.

Welp, I finally sperged out and missed my chance with some random girl tonight.
>be out with work colleagues, meet ex-colleague at a bar
>one of his new colleagues shows up beside me
>she's maybe a 5/10 at first glance
>shakes my hand but for some reason keeps holding it as she introduces herself
>asks me where I'm from because of my accent
>tells me I'm "the most beautiful guy she's ever met"
>t-thanks?
>asks me if I want to dance
>tell her we were just about to leave to another club, she should come with
>doesn't seem to like the idea and starts dancing on her own - face still 5-6/10, realize body 8/10
>disappears shortly after

At the time I wasn't too fussed, but once I left I figured I should've just gone for it.

On the bright side I had a decent workout today, and getting complimented that way was pretty new to me.

I'm 29 and I'm about a 6/10. But I'm outgoing and sociable; even when I was 100kg+ I'd still get laid because of it.

Not all the exes lasted long, either they left me or I left them. About 8 or so cheated on me. As for the girls slept with, I was mates with the supplier for the local bikie gang. Lots of parties. And when I was at uni it kinda got around I was a good lay and had no trouble getting laid after the first year.

Admittedly I haven't been laid in the last 2yrs so I am kinda living vicariously through my past.

maybe she's busy bro

Sometimes I just turn my phone onto Do Not Disturb and won't respond to friends/family for hours

There's a coffee shop I go to on a semi-daily basis and sometimes when I'm there I just whip out a pack of smokes, turn some music on my headphones, and chill and don't look at my phone. And the only people I talk to are people actually in my physical presence that I know at the cafe

Also maybe she's intentionally not responding to build suspense. I do that with girls

Holy shit, how motherfucking retarded is your doctor? "You're pale as a ghost" like why the fuck would you say that? Why the fuck would a doctor keep taking blood if your body is clearly running out? "Oh hhaaha you're so pale maybe you need medical attention" said THE MOTHERFUCKING DOCTOR IN THE ROOM. Holy tittyfucking christ.

Glad I could make you smile my man.
Yeah I basically drowned myself today and ate 400 calories over my normal cut limit. I figured that'd be enough, because normally I'd be more than full. But I'm still a good amount under my TDEE and my body is apparently unhappy about that for once. Unsure if I should say fuck it for today and break my cut.

Workout was fine. I improved on my OHP 205 for 5x5.

But as far as feels man. It's getting to the point where me and my gf are about to flush 3 years down the toilet. It's getting me worried that she's probably out getting fucking drunk and making out with some stooge right now...I'm trying to to care man I really am, but I can't let the feels for her go.

Jesus christ dude, I don't even know if I know that many fuckable women. Where do you meet them all?

>tfw I can't progress on my bench
>stuck at 185 for the past couple weeks

Everything else was alright. I came home, decided to just wash the dishes and pick up shit everywhere, got my roommate to help me with some of it as well. Though since I'm jobless now, I'm trying to do what I can to stave off boredom. Doing everything I can not to get back into WoW, even though I have tokens for game time.

>10-page paper due Friday
>haven't even started reading any of my sources

JUST

Mixed feelings

Getting steady gainz now that I am eating a lot more, which is nice. Also got the highest grade in my class for my History final. Motivation is extremely high right now as well, been reading more, waking up at 5 AM to run.

On the other hand, the girl I was going to ask to dance is already taken. Worst part is that I feel I waited too long when playing my cards and someone else moved in. Live and learn I guess. At least it is more fuel to my gainz.

user... today IS friday ...

Beats the fuck out of me dude. I'm just glad I'm not dead and got it over with. I haven't been sick in 3 years, so I never see my doctor to begin with.

Next Friday, nigger

>this
Why the fuck to these dumb broads do this shit? I get saving small-talk for the date but holy shit...

Why are you still sending her messages after you've set up a time and day?

pretty good workout actually

im slowly realizing i have horrible trust issues and will never be able to trust someone enough for them to be my significant other and it may very well ruin a pretty good relationship ive been in for a while

honestly nothing for the weekend and thats the way i want it right now. i just got a new job working through the city picking up peoples recycling and despite being pretty Veeky Forums its still pretty exhausting so i need some fuckin time to kick back.

Depends on your definition of "fuckable". I mean it's not like all of those girls were 8+/10. And a good deal of them were crazies too.

>He kept counting after 12 or 13

lmao why

>at work
>talking with one of girl coworkers
>she struggles to lift a vacuum
>give her some cheeky banter about it
>"I could probably lift you!"
>dare her to try
>gives a huge bear hug trying to lift me
>breasts are firmly pressed against me and she's not trying too hard to do anything else
>smiles and laughs with me about it afterwards
>mfw

Highlight of my day: had a coworker rub her tits against me in a pretty low key lustful way. She's been pretty touchy with me lately, likes getting close whenever I talk to her and touches a lot.

I'm on a committed relationship atm. It's a strange as it is nice.

>Didn't lift her up after she failed to lift him
>Didn't cradle her in his arms to show off his gainz
You blew it.

I wish chad would leave them alone for a week

reeee

Workout was radical. Back day. My back is a piece of shit and I've had problems with it my whole life but I still manage to get in good lifts. Was cool.

I got finals so I'm a shut-in all weekend. Might hang with my gf if she gets some free time. Otherwise I'm a vault dweller.

I can't drink cause the hangovers are devastating (oldfag).

Did I win the prize for the most boring post in the thread?

Pretty bad, tried to add some kg to them lifts but i was tired and couldnt do anything right, maybe i should stop going 5 days/week
>Plans for the weekend?
I should be with my friends in some party now but i want to stay comfy and watch some oneyng

I would but I was actually busy and didn't expect any of that to happen. Thinking back, should told her that if she wanted to grab me like that, we should somewhere more private.

>tfw just made plans for hanging out with a potential new oneitis sunday night but I asked her if she wants to go for a walk and now I'm worried I fucked it up
>tfw now my master plan to lure her to an obscure part of campus and have intimate conversation and just maybe lose my kiss virginity might be ruined

no, this is patrick

Wtf? Just make gin and tonics or black russians

>im slowly realizing i have horrible trust issues and will never be able to trust someone enough for them to be my significant other and it may very well ruin a pretty good relationship ive been in for a while

i know that feel me mane, in a similar situation right now, might fuck up a relationship with the only girl i've ever loved. i think the best thing to do is just calm yourself and have faith in what's between you. be all you can be and hope it'll work out, don't sweat too much about jealousy or if she ebbs and flows. just stay strong.

Or don't even use vodka. It's a woman drink for the most part. Whiskey drinks are superior. Gin and tonics are god tier however, so that's a good suggestion

Got a minor rib fracture on wednesday
Everytime I move my left pec it hurts like DOMs and sometimes I a deep pop in my rib cage
When can I lift again? the feels are piling up

Online courses senpai.

Drinkin and playing jackbox with friends

>jackbox

What sex position is this?

similar to the wheelbarrow but her arms are in the air

thanks brah, that shit means a lot desu

Made 52 bucks of tips delivering pizzas tonight. made some good gains today too.

Though ever since being back in my hometown for summer while college is out, I keep thinking of my high school sweetheart. She was truly something else and I miss her. I wish I could of gone to college in Cali with her.

I'm actually a /fat/izen.

Started here at 211 lbs and I'm currently at 198 lbs. goat is below 180.

Tomorrow I'm getting my blood taken to see if I have depression. I can't find motivation anymore for my favorite things and it's breaking my heart.

Another half hour jog after midnight.. another night feeling alone

Cardio and accessories so I can drink and play a video game later, crush is at work. I hit it once and I'm trying to get back in there, I drink to ease the pain

>Started here at 211 lbs and I'm currently at 198 lbs. goat is below 180.
It always weirds me out when I'm heavier than fatties.

break your cut, just for today and tomorrow

you need to make back up blood, and mass producing cells saps a SHITTONE of energy, so eat up

having less blood than you should means you will recover a lot slower from workouts as well, another reason to temporarily go off the cut - two days eating at or slightly above maintenance will only set you back a tiny bit, and your gains will thank you

We did it Veeky Forums!

I read the fucking sticky and lost 10 kilograms.

>slowly achieving thigh gap
CONGRATS and HNNNGGGG

Already two pints of vodka in. Best bro just got out of jail so going to go pound some Cinco de mayo shots with this nigger. Stay safe famalam

You put a lot of work into lifting and I put in a lot of work on A&W.

Hope to see you reach your goals user .

>manged to get three lifts days in this week
>3rd was after work tonight
>made somw dinner now in bed watching sox somehow lose to the twins
>working in the garage tomorrow then manning the grill for my cousins grad party
>gunna slam tequila and grill some sirloin asada for seiso de mayo

Pretty comfy weekend

You look the same.

Thanks! Keep me motivated user

Dont if you're trolling or not, but if you aren't you should probably eat pretty big after losing a lot of blood. Eating at a deficit after losing blood seems dangerous and stupid.

I'm fucking sick. worst thing ever. feel weak as fuck, don't think I could squat 150 right now.

all i want to do is get better, lifting is honestly all I really care about

Looked better in the before. Do you have vanity pictures from before that I could buy and use as my motivation?

time to post tits to celebrate

Feel you.
Tonsillitis for past couple weeks, I can feel my gains slipping.

Left was better

Didn't lift today because I lift tues/thurs/sat. Lifted for the first time in like 1-1.5 years on Tuesday,felt weak af but it's so nice to get back in the gym. I think back to the weight I used to be able to lift and instead of getting discouraged, I get pissed and super motivated, so that's nice. Just need to get my diet in order desu

No feels atm, I stopped smoking weed like 6 months ago after smoking just about every day for the past 6 years and I feel 100x better. Most of my depression and anxiety has cleared up, feel a lot better about myself. I'm balding at 24 so that sucks but I'm just gonna shave my head. Also just got over being super self conscious over my height (5'5 t-thanks Veeky Forums). Female companionship would be nice but I'm not at the best place in my life right now for that and have no way of meeting girls anyway.

No plans for the weekend atm, might go hang out with a friend in the city but idk. His girlfriend is doing some performance art shit tomorrow that I have absolutely no interest in seeing but we might go to a concert later. Some other friends might go down too but idk if I want to hang out with them because they're just gonna get super high and be slugs. I reall shouldn't be spending too much money because I need to buy a new car and move the fuck out of my parent's house. Might try to go shooting or hang out with another friend if his finals aren't killing him, or maybe I'll stay home and play Medieval 2: Total War all weekend. I'd love to go fishing but it's been raining like fuck and all the creeks are gonna be flooded

/blog

Tell her you met some ppl you never seen before and you talked about bread/hobbies. It wont be a lie since we are here bro

We're all gonna make it, brah.

if you lose blood, eat some god damn protein man.

I've been sober for 4 years and have no desire to ever smoke pot again. And yet I still hang around friends who smoke from time to time. But that's because they do other shit with themselves then smoke pot. The ones who smoke 24/7 and have no ambition are slowly drifting away from my friends group

Good job anonnette

If nothing changes, nothing changes

I know those sick feels bro.
I am still here at work until 7am. If anyone has a topic for discussion I'm down to clown

One night of setbacks isnt much. good to let loose sometimes since the end goal is to be happy

Would you guys rather have sex with random women or have a gf that loves you?

I feel like I fall in "love" with pretty easily. At the same time I feel like maybe its not love, but just lust. Having a gf would be nice, but I think I need to fix myself first in order to find someone I can call gf.

>drank half a bottle of Ciroc
Weekend plans
>study for finals
Feels
>my oneitis turned 20 today, tfw 19 year old fag, gonna cry myself to sleep since I haven't seen her since June 2014

I stopped eating dinner halfway so I could have a wank

I need to get on top of this addiction bruvs

Did my shopping and got all of my housework for the month done
Somehow also managed my normal workout even with my new 600+ defecit

Learned some swedish and sitting down with a glass of finlandia right now, gonna study for finals this weekend and paint

My only regret is that I didn't paint today

Today marks a full month since my fatty ex dumped me for a freshman that looks like he's still in highschool.

>this is the best thing she did for me in the three years we were together
>fucked me over financially in the end too but thats getting better
>the desire to get back with her is gone, all that was revealed emptied me of it
>that pain when I see them holding hands
>twidling fingers while holding hands like we first did three years ago

Got my monte cristo style revenge, revealed a big secret that really fucked over one of her shitty roommates and made the whole apartment pretty tense. Did it after one of those skanks went up to me at a bar when I was with my buddy she wanted to fuck, saw me and started talking about how happy my ex and the new guy were. Dropped it right there on her fucking head and she started hyperventalating and ran off to find the other one and ask if it was true.

The benefit of all this is that they think I'm crazy now and are staying far, far away from me. I'd heard from others they'd spoken to about how afraid they were I was going to attack my ex and began to fear that they would try and file false charges against me.

Going to the gym has never felt so good and the future has never felt brighter. Thanks for tolerating my blog post, were all gonna make it.

good mother of bateman's

>have wonderful gf who loves me a lot
>ever since I've gotten fit I've had the guilty pleasure of having thots touching my muscles and stroking my ego
>qt new girl at work
>wanna fuck

Wtf do I do?

Going to the US in August so I only have three months to cut. I'll be in las Vegas and they have crazy pool parties at my hotel.
>First week I was hungry every day
>get on the scales at the end of the week and I've put on 100g
This is going to be a long tough cut

You sound absolutely torn apart and selfish

You're gonna make it, I can smell it

>don't cheat
wow that was hard