Just started lifting. How do I pick up gay guys at the gym? Is there a gay secret code?

Just started lifting. How do I pick up gay guys at the gym? Is there a gay secret code?

Just ask to "spot" them and get uncomfortably close. If they don't flinch they're gay.

What if you just wore a tank top that said
"I'm Gay"

I'm not even joking. That would probably have the highest success rate.

idk, you're the one that's gay. shouldn't you instinctively know that stuff?

Stare at them in the shower. Straight guys and teens LOVE IT when you do that.

>implying im not awkward af

Don't shit where you eat.

Nobody understands how valuable this advice is until it's too late.

Read this post, OP.

I'm straight but I figured out the gay guy secret codes. They smile at you and make eye contact. Try that to guys you interested in.

you smart

I happen to be a straight guy going to a majority gay gym (closest and cheapest from where I live) I get quite a lot of unsollicitated attention at times, and I think it mainly comes down to eye contact. If I happen to lock eyes for too long with a guy he'll literally think i wanna fuck

stand naked in front of a sink in the change room and see who sizes you up. then go shower with the curtain just a little open, hell find his way inside

OP: Low bar squats.
Do just one, and I guarantee everyone at the gym will know you're gay.

as someone who broke up with a girl in a place i work in i am so fucking glad its just a shit retail job and nothing important.

you only bang in places where you can bang someone lateral and upwards. Dont bang you coworkers, Dont bang your boss, or those you manage/supervise, you bang your bosses co-worker in another separate department/floor away from you.

Gtfo fag

>How do I pick up gay guys at the gym?

How do you pick up a bar at the gym?

squat 3x5 3x a week, that's the secret gay code

all gays know it means you want to get pozzed

>Feeling fit buddy?

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

aks them "are you feeling fit today"
if they reply back "im just a lucky guy" you know youve scored ;)

Eye contact, smile and wink. Not gay, I actually had to phone-a-fag to get this advice for you. Don't waste it.

this