So what if she had a past anons, are you ready to wife her up now?

So what if she had a past anons, are you ready to wife her up now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah she's rich and probably sucks dick like a champ

Wouldn't wife, would bang

>9 million shitty tattoos

Nah.

would face fuck and make her spend all her money on me

It's all good keks to have your fun and say things like "huhu I'm so badass I'd totally facefuck her" but in reality she's literally a multimillionaire who wouldn't even look at you once on the street and that makes this actually pretty sad

Being a millionaire doesn't make a woman attractive to most men honestly. I've fucked prettier girls than her and like you said, I'm nothing special.

Oh sure, NOW you tell us.

If she comes in front of any guy here asking to be her bf, they would say yes in a heart beat

Any guy saying they would just fuck her is lying

She looks fine, she just a strong man to take care of her

She needs a strong figure

Do you realize the irony? This whole thread is so fedora with everyone pretending to be tough guys and you seal it with an accusation of white knightery

She really does. I kind of feel bad for her sometimes. I feel the same way about Paris Hilton. Not attracted to either one of them, but after I learned Paris has to go to her hobby's conventions in disguise I realized how fucking bizarre their lives must be.

Lol pic related is a huge cuck

She went through negro cock and now she is back with this guy

Hahahahaba

Paris is really a fucked up girl

Indeed good sir knight!

Is that a young Emilio Estevez?

Hello beta

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

u mutherfuker i wil be fucking yor mother u son of bich, i wil put my lulla in her vegina u little shitty basterd, then i wil be yor new dad u shit! u wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickbich bloody basterd!!

d-does she still have that dragon dildo?

Imagine having vagina privilege. You are free to be as fucking degenerate as possible, an absolute train wreck, make no right or decent decisions and once you are bored of fulfilling every impulsive desire, re-invent yourself as a normal person and be praised for it.

Madonna sold more albums during her 'redemption' period. And you can't have a redemption without a 'fall from grace'

Every pop star is going to have a fall from grace so they can get that redemptin money

It's all marketing and planned

Indians have good hair

Yeah, fuck that.

Imagine being this fucking delusional.

>Countrified singer-songwriter

I'm out. Fucking hate country "music"

What do you mean re-invent? She will always be remembered as a whore.

>countrified singer-songwriter

ABOUT SHITDICKING TIME. How the fuck does a voice like hers with Dolly Fucking Parton for a godmom end up wasting it on god damned hip-hop?

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

what if he's secretly a cuck? that would be the most karmically hilarious thing i've ever seen
>tall
>rich
>handsome
>charismatic
>famous
>still wants to feel like a pathetic faggot and watch better men deep dick his wife