How do you spend your rest time? I feel like an autist just standing in front of the squat rack...

How do you spend your rest time? I feel like an autist just standing in front of the squat rack, but its even worse if i walk around the gym for 2 minutes. Help.

Pic unrelated

Standing still in the middle of an area and being okay with it is a good skill to master, I recommend practicing it. I find it useful.

i look at my phone

I walk around the gym critiquing people's form and whispering to myself that I'm the biggest person in there

I've tried that, but it made things worse. idk maybe i just need to suck it up

Sometimes I sit down somewhere, other times I will pace back and forth somewhere if my mind is wandering a lot that day

you are retarded then

I use to look at the tv but now I walk a metre or 2 away from my weights to take up more room and assert my dominance over others at the gym. Shoulders back, head up and a don't even think about getting in my way look means I am the toughest and meanest guy at my gym.

I READ LORD OF THE RINGS IN BETWEEN SETS YOU FUCKING FAG. GET OVER YOURSELF

i brose fit

just own the gym bro.

own that shit

think about your next set and nothing else, don't give a shit about what people think, you pay for the gym act like you own the damn place!

It's kind of weird, but I actually don't give a fuck. I usually walk in a very slow circle around the piece of equipment I'm using, especially when I bench. It lets me take in all of the gym and see what everyone else is doing.

How much weight is that?

>stacy look at that weirdo walking around the bench in circles!
>what is he a dog?? hahah what a freak!

stretch out a little and look at the ass of the chicks in yoga pants

you can't walk around the gym, you have to protect your territory or someone will snake your equipment

mein nigga

Mark the rack with some of your piss and then go do something else. Chads will recognise the scent and leave while the other gymcels won't even dare to go near your marked territory.

More than Bradley Martyn's for sure

There is a guy at my gym who unironically wears a belt during his entire workout, even when doing bicep curls while sitting on a bench

I spend my rest time resting.

You fucking autist.

i just walk around the gym in circles visualizing everything i can about the next lift

This got me through high school I can do it for hours.

i got one of these in my gym. He even wears the thing while using the machine chest press

Pace around my garden or go inside lat spread for mom

Rest on the bars
Drink water
Walk
Do pistol squats
Fill water bottle
Consider life, the universe, and everything

All viable options

Between sets of squats I walk around slowly
Between bench I sit on the bench and relax
Before deads I sit on the rack safety bar/some bench and hype myself up mentally

Helps that nobody in my gym touches either of the 2 power racks.

>41332937
go do pullups, some curls and other random accessory shit?

>sit down somewhere, or lean against something without being in the way of other people working out
>drink water or do stuff on my phone
>sometimes talk to people if im in the mood
its not so hard m8

wtf, waiting for my gymbro to finish his set

i just sit on a bench and look at my phone

Maybe it's too much a bother to take it off.

looking at yoga pants, there was this 6'0" today that we crossed eyes a bunch of times today, but I mostly looked at her ass.

I'm 6'3" and today I was the tallest dude in there, good times.

only happens to manlets

what that the dream
>are you at planet fitness

if its a nice belt. he might just be worried if he takes it off and leaves it somewhere someone might take it

I lick my lips looking at cardio bunnies

I record the exercise, weight, reps, and set number. Then I change my playlist and fetch some water. By then I'm ready to go again

Stand and watch the seconds hand on the gym clock.

I either look at my phone/change the song that's playing or unironically mire my pump and vascularity in the mirror. Sometimes if there's a qt in the weightroom I will check out her ass using a series of 7+ mirrors.

>one fucking rack at the gym
>there's just a single other bar lying around somewhere in the corner
>every other gym is fuck knows how far away
Suffering.

I just sit and catch my breath

this

Listening to music or podcast while perving on the sluts.

I stand in front of the rack, fuck if I'll let someone take my rack

i have done aerobic exercises as in between when i am in a rush, some easy maybe plus they help out with circulation i feel stretched
have a look here if you like it lists some benefits

drink water, change song, occasionally send message, autistically pace about the area around my rack, look around the gym at people, refill my water, stare at myself in the mirror and wonder if im attractive at all, think about tfw no gf

im just used to the long wait between sets now... just something i do and accept

This is word for word what I do. Everyone who is here belongs here, holy shit.

>taking up an entire power rack for deadlifts

KYS

Sit on the bench and shuffle through songs on my iPod, or alternatively pace around shuffling through songs on my iPod and shake out my limbs or do very light stretches.

I'm pondering bringing my Gameboy Advance and play something simple between sets. Like maybe hatch eggs in a Pokemon game or move some units in Fire Emblem or something. I just joined a new gym though so I don't wanna get fucked over and get my shit stolen while I'm not looking. I'll wait a while and get myself broken in before I put any effort into the idea.

I wish I had my Pokewalker still so I could train while I'm on the treadmill.

60kg or bit less than 135lbs

I watch other people lift or I look at myself in the mirror and zone out

All of these,
Sometimes i'll stand in front of the fan to cool off or if there's someone there that I know I will talk to them between sets.

I watch Alex jones videos with my headphones out.

>walk to the water fountain and back
>check out a few booties
>mire some gains
>sit down and look at my phone

The gym owner's wife is usually at the counter, so I go up to it and start at her with an open mouth for those test boosts.

Look for the hottest set of titties in the gym and stare

What are you supposed to do if your gym doesn't have a deadlift platform, huh smartass?

I like to drink water and write things down in my little notebook. I write everything down in my little notebook these days, I guess it's like a diary but I write in it throughout the day whenever I have a long enough break.

If I'm weightlifting I'll write down how it's going or what the other people in the gym look like or any ideas I come up with while I'm lifting, things like that. It's kind of relaxing really.

tfw Alex catches you liftan with the goblins.

I drink water and walk around
My workplace has a gym. Most people that use it go during lunch, but I go after work, so there are rarely any other people there but me

Usually alone at the gym, do random stuff like putting 5 kg bumper plates and safeties on the smith machine etc

i play chess on my phone lol

for some reason this is hilarious

Is this you?

yah except both are way smaller and shittier

I stand around and look at the bar mostly. Maybe sip on some water. Sometimes I'll look around and see what everyone else is doing.