Did getting fit make you less anxious and afraid to approach (attractive) women?

Did getting fit make you less anxious and afraid to approach (attractive) women?

No, but experiences may vary.

Made me a lot less anxious to tell somebody to fuck off though.

Approach them? No, I'm still pretty afraid to approach them.

However I'm much more confident and comfortable in their presence, making eye contact and checking them out. Plus mires are nice.

No I actually got less social, more anxious and starting hooking up with uglier girls...

8s and 9s before lifting, 6s to 8s now

How does that work?

prolly has body issues

yall are a bunch of betas

CHADS With the same fit bodies as yall but with better facial aesthetics FUCK THE 10/10 PRIME WOMEN THAT U ALL ARE LUSTING FOR

No. Had a gf or wife since I was 14.

It's not correlation per se, it's more likely getting fit and a combination of myriad other factors

I generally use being fit as a social crutch. I used to get drunk and party and be confident/obnoxious to get women.

Now I still go out, but it's less peacocking and I only go for women that come to me and do the initiating.

nope.

moved on to a difference insecurity.

ever since losing weight ive become almost obssesive with constantly improving my looks.

is this an endless road Veeky Forums?

what happens when i no longer have insecurities to fix

Even when I was fat I never had problems with approach. My standards just got even higher, so now I'm pretty disgusted by most women I see.

>Made me a lot less anxious to tell somebody to fuck off though.
Which is honestly about as value as being able to approach women.

This is also my experience with women. One day I will make it.

This disgusts me on multiple levels

Nope! Still 100% terrified.

I go out to the bar and spend the whole time joking around with friends or posting on Veeky Forums if I'm alone.

My interactions with women are now basically limited to my bartenders and the ocassional mom at the gym asking me how omI learned to corssdit so good because I Oly lift.

I've been wondering the same since I started lifting

this, ever since I started lifting i think more about myself than i ever did before.

T H I S
H
I
S

Some one answer plz

>what happens when i no longer have insecurities to fix
This will never come, in fact with age only will more insecurities arise :^)

Either that or you'll grow up and realize you're being a fag fruit

>tfw i wasnt ready for all of this extra attention from girls as a result of losing weight (6'3, good face, 12% bf)

qt in my uni class was staring directly at me and i looked away we when locked eye contact and proceeded to ignore her the rest of the class

is this legit autism?

Actually it's gotten worse. In my mind, I have to conform to the archetype of my body; one that exudes confidence. Thing is, I lack confidence so I just seems like an autistic king of otters

And this

Not until this happened to me:

>be at some uni social gathering
>its basically an open air party
>my friends and I sitting on a park bench next to a group of girls
>some 9/10 (in my book) petite dark haired qt with big tits glancing at me from time to time
>feeling confident as fuck but still scared to death of approaching someone I deem is 2-3 pts above me
>friend finally eggs me on so much I do it
>she just stares away from me when I talk to her ???
>laugh and walk away feeling intense relief, not even sad
>20min later one of her friends comes up to me and says she's just scared of talking to me because I am so hot
>gesture to her with my head that we take a walk away from them
>proceed to have casual sex for the next month and a half until uni finishes

Best month and a half of my life, I fear nothing since that day, women are ten times more insecure then us guys.

No it actually made it worse. Now I'm a buff ass foreveralone

Yup. pretty much how it goes

them girls out there are autists too

it will take you so long to work on your insecurities that new ones will come up, or what you have already improved on will deteriorate with age.

A lot of guys don't even realize girls feel a bit tense when being approached too and might react in a knee-jerky way that they will feel embarrassed about later and maybe even regret.

No matter how a girl reacts when i approach her, i try to always stay very calm, smooth and indifferent, which in turns makes any awkward situation 90% less awkward for both of us.

nah you just need to grow some balls family, hope you're still around to read this because it's what you gotta do

After you reach the pot of gold - have a good job, healthy etc, the only thing left to do is find security from the people around you, friends, family and a lover. When you start living for others and not yourself, then you will have a fulfilling life.

bro you need to man up and stop overthinking.

you have the potential to be a total slayer, and girls are literally asking you to approach them by making eye contact and smiling like that.