MyProtein

What's the best MyProtein Whey flavor? I'm leaning towards chocolate brownie. Also is the 15% off deal good? Or should I wait for a better one? What's the best deal you guys have gotten?

bump

Please don't advertise sage it's just protein powder it's not like it's special because it's X Brand

It's cheap af tho

there's a 30% off deal, same as the 15% code but replace 15 with 30

I thought it was just shilling too, but its so cheap I'm considering buying that big ass pouch, is it just shit powder? even if it tastes like ass so long as it works and doesn't kill me I think im gonna go for it

It gets pretty good ratings and tastes okay, but I'm not too picky when it comes to taste.

he is asking for flavor dingus.
personally i use unflavored soy proton and mix it with my oats.
also OP no thats not good deal wait till they do the 60 to 50% off sub to the newsletter then pounce. also remember new members get 25% off aswell i believe (least i did using it)

I'm currently on their chocolate peanut butter flavour and yeah, it's pretty damned nice. Gonna try something different though next time though cos variety.

This. MyProtein is about average price but they have sales all the time, if you can catch a 30%-35% off sale then the prices are way cheaper than anything else I have found. 35% is the lowest I have ever seen on protein and when it drops down I can get an 11 lbs bag for $60, shits cash, just wait for the sales.

As far as flavors I have tried;
Banana. Very mild flavor, not super sweet or sugary, doesnt leave you bloated, easy to drink.

Vanilla. Pretty basic but actually has good vanilla flavor unlike cheap vanilla proteins like Walmart brand shit that just tastes like sugared ass

Chocolate. Everything I just said about vanilla. If you normally go for and enjoy chocolate protein this is a safe bet.

Chocolate Mint: Surprisingly good. Tastes better than some gourmet mint hot chocolate powder than I have tried. A little sweet but smooth. SUPER comfy for winter bulking.

Why do people get flavored whey? It's fucking sucralose, which is nasty shit. Just add your own shit if you need to sweeten it up. Like fruit, chocolate syrup, etc. As long as you don't go overboard, you're fine with the carb intake if you take it around your workout.

Oh, and they just got a 30% off deal, OP. If you spend over $70, shipping is free. I got the 11 lb WPC for like $50 on a deal last month. The 30% off right now will get you to about $60, then $5 for shipping.

Mocha is peng

Definitely chocolate brownie. Goes well with all kinds of ingredients such as oats, banana and pb

Alie senpai

Salted caramel, chocolate smooth and strawberry cream are really good.Peanut cookie was alright as well. Currently using white chocolate, not too bad.

salted caramel

salted caramel for sure,
tastes the best and u can use it for baking and in oats for sweetness without any disgusting taste

get a youtuber link for the 20% off discount, wait for 30% off deal and you are set.

Lads, use my referral code for extra % off

ANGUS-RLR

Gives me some points to buy shit/

init bruv bare peng safe lad

choc mint I have 33lbs in my pantry

labdor has it on first place 90% label accuaracy

Just do meth and go ham at the gym bro

About to cop the isolate bluberry one. Has anyone tried it? Also what is the best omega 3 product? I was thinking about cod liver oil. Thanks.

>cookies and cream master race

it's cheap because it's made from milk. The dairy industry is subsidized to hell and back in UK.

Double Choclate is the GOAT, Cookies and Cream is also decent imo. Banana sucks dick.

>Also what is the best omega 3 product?
Krill oil is arguably the best but it doesn't really matter all that much. Just get the big-ass bottle of it, not the caps.

>Just get the big-ass bottle of it, not the caps.

Why so? I'm actually curious

Do not, under any circumstances, get Rocky Road. It is vile.

CONOR-R25 Use my referral code, neeeed points.

Strawberry cream is also amazing.

golden syrup 10/10

Am I stupid for getting samples of a flavour or two that I'd like to try next but am unsure on? For example for the summer I'm torn between Strawberry or Pineapple. Pineapple sounds risky so I'd rather know if I like it

Ive only tried banana and chocolate smooth, I had the idea to mix them together in a half and half ratio and it tastes really good (with water). Both of them taste great on their own with milk but with water its actually nice as a snack combined while on their own its to make it bearable.

What's wrong with it? I was thinking about buying that flavor.

>pay for a flavour
what kind of teenagw faggot are you
whatever you buy, may it be whey or vegan blend or soy isolate
always buy it unflavoured to pay less for more protons
then drink it like a real man or mix it with your coffee or soup or your boyfriend' sperm or whatever

Why do people keep responding to these obvious shills?

i do this user. They used to do a sample box of 20 flavours but its not on the site anymore (UK website)

you sound like your mother drank mostly unflavored alcohol when she was pregnant you

If you like chocolate go for Chocolate Smooth.

Sickeningly sweet, awful in water, barely tolerable in milk.

>unironically buying MyMeme jewish powder

Well for europoors it's more than often the cheapest jewish powder available.

myprotein shills confirmed for being literally satan
pls go

how do I make unflavoured not have taste? Agave syrup kinda helps neuter it but you still feel it
coffee destroys it but I dont want coffee all the time

you could just add milk to it. unsurprisingly, milk + whey tastes like... milk

U N F L A V O U R E D

Does it just taste like milk?

I only use milk
milk + banana + 1 scoop and i still taste that garbage
tastes like some kind of weird shitty cheese

i find that it tastes a bit like cheesecake & i find that a scoop in ~350ml of milk is pleasant. a quick/cheap way to mask the flavour (as i used to do with hemp protein, which is pretty rank) is to use cocoa powder. 1 tsp per scoop would probably be enough

Get more for the same money. And fuck swallowing huge phallic capsules when you can pour the slick liquid down your throat. Also flavored fish oil tastes fucking great. If you don't enjoy drinking it straight out of the bottle you're a faggot

Olympus health is cheaper for Uk bros since myprotein has gone up in price. just saying

Can I do 50% of my proteins as whey? I'm sick of feeling bloated from food.

theoretically yes, it's protein all the same.
what's important is the other stuff you'd be eating along with it to balance your dietary needs.

>Could eat food that's 40-60% protein by calories and get shit-ton of micro.

>Decide to eat food that is 85% protein by calories but has zero micro .

This is the power of the fitness community

Dont fucking do it bro. Shit's nasty af.

Cheapest way to get it is to ask a friend to start new account when they have a flat sale...not a promo code sale...Then you use your refer a friend discount ON TOP of the flat sale...(cant use promo sale code AND refer a friend code...)

Best oil is the bottle....i got 2 orange fish oil liquids....one had leaked about a teaspoon, so they sent 2 more....also a lil leaked...so got refund....a years free supply of fish oil...you only need one spoonful a day unlike the 3-5 capsules of the same shit....

Choc mint is best flavour i have tried....it goes great with water too unlike most others....
CHoc brownie is what i put into my oats...not too keen on it as a smoothie though...
choc smooth is standard basic good ol chocolate....
cookies and cream is odd...everyone raves about it, but its just sweetened milk taste with a ever so slight biscuit taste...nice but wouldnt say its cookies and cream, just sweet creamy milk.
strawberry n cream tastes like those old fluffy strawberry penny sweets....sweet milk n strawberry....slightly better than cookies n cream imo
blueberry cheesecake is like slight blueberry with a vanilla hit....quite nice but wouldnt recommend unless real fan of blueberry
cinnamon danish is like eating a cinnamon danish, no idea how they get the sweet bready taste in it,
wish i could tell u what they are all like with water, but only had choc smooth n choc mint with water and choch mint wins hands down, cinnamon danish is my 2nd...
Id buy the 250gram bags over 1 portion sachet, u can try it a few times then to see if novelty wears off....

ONLY BUY NONE FLAVOURED BCAAA POWDER...that shit is so fucin flavoured it fucks any flavour of protein u add it too...my mistake was buying 2kg of lemon and lime :(