Steals stoic morality

>steals stoic morality
>steals Platonic virtues
>steals Jewish messiah-ism
>Steals Jewish Holy text
>steals Aristotelian physics
>Steals Neo-Platonism

Christianity is the most unoriginal religion.

Cathedrals are cool, Catholics are good people and hey at least they preserved Aristotelian physics and platonic and stoic virtues this way. Not saying nothing else could have filled these roles or done it better, just that at least they did.

Seems like the best religion for the Romans then, the ones that also stole everything

>steels your heart

Stoicism is incompatible with Christianity
Making use of a philosophy isn't stealing
Christianity was in a sense born out of Second Temple Judaism, it didn't just come from nothing.
Everyone was using Aristotelian physics until a few centuries ago. Christianity doesn't have to do with physics anyway.
Christianity pre-dates neo-Platonism.

>all of our knowledge of ancient text and philosophy comes from christian monks copying and preserving the texts of a world they venerated
>tfw you realize that prehaps all we know of the ancient world is completly wrong and an invention of what medieval christian scholars thought of morality and government

She turns me on so much. The only woman I truly desire. I want to put my seed into her and watch it grow in her belly.

>Wanting to defile a pure virgin
Into the furnaces of hell you go.

Would it be OK if I used artificial insemination? I just want to watch her have my baby and take care of her (them) during and afterwards. She can stay a virgin, I don't even want to have intercourse with her, simply holding her would make me blow the biggest load in my life anyways.

*her hand

Artificial insemination is a sin forbidden by the Church.

Actually decent answer

No it would still be a sin as pointed out.
If you read a bit about Joan of Arc you would know that many of her companions (La Hire, Xaintrailles), who lived with her and fought with her all day every day described thoroughly how she had a beautiful body and beautiful breats but refused to touch her out of fear of damning themselves. And you don't want to anger a man like La Hire who was 6 feet tall.

>solves stoic morality
>solves Platonic philosophy
>solves Jewish Messiah-ism
>perfects Aristotelian physics
>crushes neo-platonism

>>steals stoic morality
>>steals Platonic virtues
>>steals Jewish messiah-ism
>>Steals Jewish Holy text
>>steals Aristotelian physics
>>Steals Neo-Platonism
>
>Christianity is the most unoriginal religion.

>not realizing those were seeds planted by god to grow into christianity

Hey it's zeitgeist fag. So butthurt from the last thread you made your own.

Wew

>You build a house
>I steal it
>You planted the seeds that would grow into my house ;)

>adopting and modifying ideas is the same as stealing property

Ideas aren’t property

>Atheists say Christianity is too similar to other religions
>Pagans say it's too different
What if I said Christianity is simply about the truth.

But I thought Chrisitanity was from God. Why are they taking ideas from people? Admitting they stole ideas is tantamount to admitting it's a false religion.

Second, why can't I just take the Hellenistic philosophy without the Chrsitian baggage?

I’m not religious and I’m not your boss, you can do whatever you like.

Christianity adopted good ideas, the fact that they didn’t come up with them doesn’t mean any kind of injustice happened, whereas stealing someone’s house means an injustice happened.

>Admitting they stole ideas
they didnt

Nothing you mentioned besides the Jewish parts actually has anything to do with Christianity.

And Christianity didn't "steal" from Judaism, but inherited.

> Christianity is the most unoriginal religion.
This is because all original stuff was purged with fire.

Actually true

>steals Jewish messiah-ism
>Steals Jewish Holy text
*is
*is

There is no such thing as "original" religion

What is animism?

>creates the perfect ground knowing some user will build a house there which will be then used for the purpose of nurturing future plans

Christianity is the center of all good values in this world. No one said anything about it being original, nor does it try to. It also doesn't say everything outside the religion is false as it has been answered time and time again that other religions and value has some Truth in them. However, unlike Christianity they don't have the whole Truth. This is how other denominations or religions are compared to the Church.

Christianity has no values, it only has facts.

>Why are they taking ideas from people?
Who do you think wrote The Bible