Who else started lifting to prepare for the coming race war?

Who else started lifting to prepare for the coming race war?

I lift to not be an embarassment to the white race

There are much more productive ways to prepare for such a situation like resourcing and firearms training

Both are good

You are coping cucklord
you can do both
no one likes you anyway

you both already are embarrassments to the whole human race

Pol GTFO your kind aren't welcome here. Stop trying to make us Poland.

I don't spend all day on the internet sorry

>lifts so body is in fit shape for combat
>gets shot by random nog

rip user you lived a pointless live

need to add some weight tho.

that shit is literally never happening
stop browsing /pol/
go outside

There isn't a single person on /pol/ who isn't DYEL or a fatlet. Stay on your containment board, cuckboi.

Also, you ever notice how they look like that old nazi poster of Der Untermench?

We'll have our day in the sun again, brother.

/pol/ runs Veeky Forums now. If you dont like it I dont know why youre still here

Fuck you.

You are a delusional joke of a board and everyone is making fun of you.

Not until you get your shit together you won't

I form myself for the Führer.

>humans
>one race

lel

preparat for all the butthurt niggers and chinks likeit should be a norm for every white mam to lift, we need to out compete niggers and gooks for white women

>There are millions of "non-humans" who have an higher IQ than you and archieved more than you ever will
lel

Keep telling this to yourself, filthy degenerate.

>lifting will stop Jamal from shooting me with his stolen glock
Try harder /pol/fag

T. Nigger

I'm a black girl and I'm lifting but my plan is seduce and kill white nationalists during sex

this and youre beta as fuck

welcome to Veeky Forums

I'm a white nationalist, wanna work something out?

I really doubt it. Most of those subhumans live in huts and die of AIDS and Ebola.

niggers don't look human and looking at their faces is always a pain

>preparat
>white mam
You are a retard.

There's no war yet and you're not suppose to surrender lol

Meet the members of the #DyelRight

But we can always prepare the outcome, just let me take down some niggers before.

spooky skeleton
lel the white race is doomed

Have you even seen a black guy once in your life? Just fuck off and go back to you delusional teenager.

I did. You disgusting white degenerates will know the suffering of my people soon enough.

better go ahead and subscribe to /r/CaucasianMasculinity now

You hit the GYM HARD, while Tyrone eats watermelon

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the Tyrone and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Tyrone STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either TYRONE or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

I started lifting to keep white weeabfugees in line in my country. Stay in your own country and fight like OP, fags.

Fuck me I hate throwing the term 'beta' around but if it applies to any group it's /pol/, absolutely hilarious that people take a political board seriously when it shares real estate on a website that also has sections dedicated to ponies, toys, Pokémon and dickgirls. You spend all day shitposting about bogeymen and conspiracy theories, and you think you're the authority on degeneracy? The irony is hilarious. Hiroshima should flush that cesspool because it attracts the absolute dumbest motherfuckers on the internet, and drops the quality of the entire website by a measurable amount.

How will whitebois ever recover?!

Ever wonder why it's only white people in the strong man competitions?

Niggers are only better at running away

the only people who take /pol/ seriously are left wing cucks with literal autism

There have never been more beta people in existence than the modern left. No society or culture in the entire history of the human race was more KEKED in every meaning of the word than modern leftists.

>(((humans)))

Can you explain something to me? Why do some white nationalists like asian, latina and black (!) women?

wait, are there actually people who unironicaly think that race war will be a thing? this isnt just some /pol meme?

>what are memes
>what are (((shills)))

It's already happening you dumb faggot. What is mass immigration and a lack of conformity? Whites are being bred out by our tax money, while Schlomo uses der normie (you) to pretend everything is okay.

Use your fucking eyes when you leave your shithole basement next time.

If you actually buy the idea that there will never be some kind of Racial war, you are absolutely living inside your safe space.

>race war
>using our symbols

No way. It's clear at least some percentage of the people on there are drinking the Kool Aid.

Betas to the left of me, betas to the right.

It's not a meme. There's a documentary about one who has half black children.

thank you mr nazi skeleton

>No way. It's clear at least some percentage of the people on there are drinking the Kool Aid.

the only thing /pol/ unironically agrees on is hatred of jews

Looks like you have chest implants

>about one

Yeah, one.

auto correct you nigger

It's already happening in California user. Latinos are literally hunting blacks and burning down their houses.

In Milwaukee, last Summer, packs of blacks could be seen roaming the streets hunting for white people (it will most likely start happening again as the weather gets warmer.)

The question is, when will Whites use a simple .223 and have some genuine fun?

I have 80% of them are niggers here. Rest are ok

And you think the ok ones are subhuman because their relatives are retarded? Please enlighten me. Should I generalize everything too?

>Latinos are literally hunting blacks and burning down their houses.
desu it would be for the best if these both just slaughter each other

Nice of you to come from Reddit, it's time to leave now

>he doesn't realise /pol/ is literally everywhere

/pol/ would be on every board if (((mods))) didn't sperg out.

Forbidden Fruit

m8 where I live the nig nogs slaughter each other yearly.

they skipped it during 2009-2010 because the goverment would have to arrest the locals.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a black nationalist. I believe that blacks have contributed more to humanity than any other race, we were the first race,we invented the super soaker the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, whites are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the black race, white cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason black women are turning from the cause and running to crackers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the black race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure black wife is my ebony godess, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big whíte master cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular white stud going in and out of a beautiful ebony godess. Try it once.

If I'm going to believe Anglo genes are perfection I need to back it up

Fuck off phone shitter.

It's typical for people of poor education and dead-end job to blame the "other". It's easy to externalize blame, anything to avoid facing the fact that they are embarrassment not only to the world, but also to themselves.

reminder that this is why there are so many race baiting threads. bunch of angry cucks from r/asian masculnity shitting up board with race mixing threads

>muh externalisation

Great psychotic report, Hershel. But perhaps every class within the White Race feels the same? Perhaps, even when working class Whites try to be accommodating and work hard, they see their work shipped off and niggers coming into their street fucking up everything.

>Have you even seen a black guy once in your life?

Very few. Niggers are not welcome here.

Then fuck off. There are polite, smart and hard working black people out there and they don't deserve to be hated just because there are retards who have the same skin color.

It's typical of smug leftists to suggest that blaming the "other" is wrong, even when the "other" might in fact be the cause of societal ills.

Those "polite, smart and hard working black people" are the exception, though. Statistically niggers are a cancer on society.

I get it. But implying they are subhuman is retarded. There wouldn't be exceptions, if they were subhumans.

no, you'll sunburn

>Those "polite, smart and hard working black people" are the exception, though. Statistically niggers are a cancer on society.

Some of them are even as bad as racists, I bet.

>I'll just post a reaction pic
>Hehe... Sure I showed him xD
>Fucking Reddit boogeymans... Everyone who doesn't has the exact same political views as me browses reddit..

you do sound like Reddit, actually

>when your body is shit
>when your family hates you
>when you make excuses for not getting laid such as "I have serious social awkwardness" and "the fucking black guys get all the girls"
>when you type "nigger" 79 times a day on a fitness emoji board but wouldn't start shit in public so you have power fantasies of a race war
>realise you are still just as futile even in a race war because you're DYEL and no one wants to bang you cause you're ugly, but you still claim you have superior genes
>Swastika on 12 inch arms
>Ancient Hindu Symbol
>unlimited Keks

when you have nothing else
At least you still have /pol/

When I see a shitskin on the street I sure as fuck know that I wasn't the one that put it there, so of course I'm not going to blame myself.

>different skull structure
>much lower average IQ
>different body structure
>different skin tone
>different hair
>different muscle fibers
>different test levels
>no neanderthal DNA unlike Asians and Caucasians

Blacks are absolutely not the same race as us.

Half blacky here

I do photography

[spoiler]Anyone wanna see some shots?[/spoiler]

>Fucked up spoiler

please go back to r/hapas

>using spoilers on Veeky Forums

No spoilers on Veeky Forums, newfag.

Works on 8/fit/

Then go back there, faggot.

And still there are millions of """"sub"""humans smarter than you. How?

It already is happening. It's been happening for thousands of years, only indetectible to the man that lives in the moment.

lol is this what u think, are you antifa or some shit

>welfare parasites r totaly better than racists guys

yeah not liking other races are a lot worse for society than not paying taxes. I wish everybody could just get paid for nothing and everything should be free
t. you

But its dead there

And those millions of subhumans still can't figure out how to create stable civilizations.

So are redneck hicks, I don't see you advocating to wipe them out though