Why are you still drinking milk user? Dont you know that it lowers your testosterone and increases risk of man boobs?

why are you still drinking milk user? Dont you know that it lowers your testosterone and increases risk of man boobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is your milk alternative Veeky Forums?

Only an idiot would cut milk from their diet. Do you know how much milk Zizz drank?

i-is this true

Almond milk

I hope it's not
Yogurt is the best

Literally the opposite even some jew claimed people shouldn't drink milk because it rises test

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men.

its very hard to achieve the red pilled status on the subject of milk. a great deal of jewish trickery going both directions. for now I drink a lot, because I'm not a lactose intolerant shitskin, but i do worry sometimes

>Modern genetically improved dairy cows continue to lactate throughout almost the entire pregnancy.

I stopped drinking milk years ago. Almond milk is so much better

Good thing I don't produce my own testosterone

some anecdotal evidence for you about my life and milk. you can draw your own conclusions I'll just give you the facts
my main staple drink was whole and skimmed milk growing up. (and the occasional sugary drink) from the ages of 5~ 17
>home? milk
>school? milk
>restaurants? milk

to put the amount of milk I drank into perspective, I literally can't have drank, collectively, more than 10 glasses worth of water in that time. I mean 'literally' in the traditional sense of the word. seriously. now some facts about me:

>no gyno
>small frame (wristlet, bonelet)
>5'11
>1/1.5/2/3 1rm lifts (can 3x3 1pl8 ohp. by far best lift)
>estimate myself at 17% bf according to pic related
>19 years old
>6.5 by 5.5 inch penis
>good beard coverage
>healthy full head of hair
>I am easily angered (edgy I know)

now for comparison my brother who drank water normally. never saw him drinking milk. he didn't even have it in cereal

>horrific gyno
>big frame (thicker wrists)
>same height as me
>no idea his lifts
>40% bf according to pic related
>21 years old
>I don't know how big his penis is
>his beard isn't as full as mine
>his hair is frail and thin and weak
>avoids confrontation

keep in mind we had the exact same upbringing. we both did nothing but play world of warcraft growing up. 0 sports at all.

the way some things ended up being complete polar opposites.
height (maybe penis size) is the only thing that is similar.

Notice how at the end of the article it says "Sexual maturation of prepubertal children COULD be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.", and yet OP is treating it as a fact like the retard he is. I'd bet money that our bodies have mechanisms in place to deal with the increase in estrogen and counter it to ensure we still get an adequate amount of testosterone.

>not knowing how big your brother's dick is
>making it

Srs user I've been drinking whole and 2% milk my entire life in large quantities. I'm 1.5/3/4/4.5 pl8, no gyno, confirmed 13% bf.

Not sure what these plebs are on about.

Comparing yourself with your brother doesn't mean shit unless you are twins

I have some issues with this study.

First, this used a really, really small sample size in a one-off experiment. If you're going to try and generalise these results to a larger population you'd need a larger sample size as well as a more longitudinal analysis of factors. Additionally, they select from a sample of Japanese men and women, because this study was done in Japan. This further impacts the generalisability of the study when you're discussing its application to young American men just getting into fitness.

Second, the subjects were instructed to stop drinking milk three days before the test started. A result of this is that clearing enzymes like lactases can decrease in concentration over that amount of time. Also, the subjects' previous intake of milk and dairy products wasn't reported in this study - you'd find different adaptations to milk and dairy depending on whether someone's been eating and drinking it their whole lives or not, like this user said Third, the conclusions they make are really far-reaching - they're completely inappropriate for the size of the study and for the limitations I stated above.

Fourth, they had the male subjects drink on average a litre of milk over the course of one hour. Who the fuck just knocks back a quart of milk like that?

That's not even going into the issues I have with the reported urine concentrations.

It's a good article, but I don't think it's high-enough quality evidence nor relevant enough to go against the ACSM's recommendation that milk is a good source of BCAAs and macronutrients for the athlete. I'll see if I can pull up the article.

I i fart when i drink milk, what does that means?

wtf is drinking milk going to turn me bald

Is that supermang?

Why haven't you all made the switch to goat milk yet

Guess what Yogurt is made of, dingus

Coconut milk and Greek yogurt.
Almond milk has the nutritional value of a sock. It's 99% water, one gallon only contains a small handful of almonds.

Lars?

what?

implying I don't have my own goat farm and make my own organic goat milk/cheese

milk is worse health hazard than drinking booze the same amount daily

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>sample size
>doesn't show how much it decreased by
>not a lit review

Sure go ahead and put all your marbles into one study.

That website needs to be banned on Veeky Forums

Every single study is utter horseshit. Or at least the studies used by people here are purposely picked for how shit they are to fear monger people.

There is work demonstrating fluctuations just like that after eating anything containing calories, fat, and protein (specifically the amino acid tryptophan) that don't decrease AUC over actual physiologically meaningful durations and others investigating pharmacokinetics using isolated compounds and radiolabeling that show inactivation in the GI tract and hepatic first pass at the picogram concentrations of those hormones found in milk. Of course, these cranks pretend those don't exist and do an uncontrolled study measuring correlational acute blood and urinary markers that don't support any of the wild claims they're making such as physically impossible >100% bioavailability and publish it in some fringe impact factor 0.8 "Pediatrics International" where it proceeds to get ignored by everyone who actually studies endocrinology yet chain letters around armchair broscience blogs and forums like a broken record

Drank 1L milk for the last 5 years, no gyno whatsoever except breast cyst in right nipple that i fully drained by squeezing it 4 years ago.

I drink this