"please stop getting muscular, its not healthy to be attractive" - Australian TV

"please stop getting muscular, its not healthy to be attractive" - Australian TV

what sort of low level Jewish trickery is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FE_nr2t6fKQ
archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison Bergeron_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is targeting normie chad-bros who just meme lift and get straight on dirty underground gear and end up in hospital costing the health care system unnecessary bills.

But it IS unhealthy when people make it their entire life's purpose.

If its just to complement their lifestyle then yeah they can fuck off.
But if you make your primary purpose to keep a perfect diet and perfect gym gains, then its unhealthy.

>Having a perfectly healthy lifestyle is unhealthy

>perfect diet
>then its unhealthy

WTF!? I hate self-respect now!

"Oh wow. Narcissism still exists. Fucking riot in the streets"

Its unhealthy socially and mentally.

Also, most people who obsess over their muscles do very little cardio, which is unhealthy.

Also many resort to steroids too, which has plenty of negative health effects.

Good reading comprehension m8y.
Making your life about getting the most gains from lifting weights is not healthy.

gyms have people there and pretty much become the only place for men to socialize.
women are just jelly and kikes fear friendship between men.

This.

Feminism is actively trying to castrate all men and forbid them from doing essentially anything.
I mean they are even attacking people that are developing sex dolls/robots/whatever for handicapped people. Not only do they want to make sex illegal, they want to stop men from taking care of business with a fucking soulless robot.

>an Internet survey
No way they were just trolling, right user

those damn elementary schools removing urinals to troll the children

Stop working out goyyim get a desk job

Channel 9 Melbourne is well know as anti-men, anti-white. Anything that they can spin as "masculinity and improvement is bad" is going to get mad views

>trying to min max in real life
>dudebroman, thats not healthy.

dude, fuck off.

He means when it becomes an obsession its mentally unhealthy, any obsessive behaviour is bad for you, how retarded are you faggots even?

>Tfw never use urinals
>tfw still piss while standing

At home i don't really give a shit and like to sit because i can use my phone better but getting rid of urinals would be no problem for me

Also, i like how women talk about toilets and hygiene when toilets for women are usually much more dirty than men toilets

This X100

Lol this. Women are disgusting.
Half of women pretty much stand to pee anyway in public toilets.

The second we have artificial means of reproduction we really should consider the ROI of having the ovarian jew around.

>skin deep
>muscles attach to your skeleton

>did part-time at a restaurant
>staff take turns cleaning the bathrooms after closing
>mfw walking into the womens bathroom

Checked and kek’d. I was just about to post this too.

I'm just talking about australia. Sweden is obviously fucked and everybody knows it

youre going to great length to justify this report that was obviously aimed at fatties and numales. no shit its unhealthy to completely obsess over your training and diet but its still more healthy than doing the opposite, which is what most people do.

>a generation of disenfranchised, alienated ultimately deemed purposeless young men trying desperately to find salvation in any remaining masculine activities that don't pander to women or force them to conform to the narrative
>the media absolutely must SHUT IT DOWN or we risk these toxic, filthy, disgusting males gaining any glimmer of a reason to not fucking kill themselves
This is such a surprising surprise. I am so surprised

Mentally unhealthy, ya dummies

>"unhealthy"
this is what happens when you base society around feeling warm and fuzzy.

stop being a faggot. its not mentally unhealthy to have a passion, until its negatively affecting your mental health, at which point its obviously unhealthy so your statement is retarded.

why don't you ak arnold if winning the olympia was mentally unhealthy, pussy.

what part of having a good diet and training consistently is such a terrible mental problem?

jeezus way to miss the fucking point retard, they kept showing pictures of people doing steroids and that make it their life just to get big muscles
they are not against people that just want to get bigger and be healthier

lmao comparing yourself to Arnold.

Anyway, the point was not that having a passion is unhealthy. Its that being obsessed with your muscles and gains is unhealthy when it negatively impacts other areas of life.

turning down social invites for fear of interfering with gains, for example. This is common.

The part where you put it before everything else in life.

>not having gains as your top priority
not gonna make it

Why is this bad? What else should we put hat effort to? Women?

Nobody says shit when a pro athlete spends 8 hours a day practicing their sport on top of lifting, but suddenly it's bad when Everyday Joe does it?

I deadlift 6pl8 (which is triple bodyweight, not fat)
Don't put gym or diet above anything I did beforehand.

They are trying to prevent you from suicide when you will find out that becoming big and muscly won't get you laid either.

>lifting for women

10% or less of actual dedicated lifters do this.

pic related summarizes it perfectly

This. The true end goal of lifting is acquiring something which cannot be handed to you. It must be earned. There are shortcuts but even those require earning your position. These people dislike that others work hard for it and that they can't just "have" it themselves.

>work as busboy
>one customer complained about the women's bathroom
>manager sends me to go check it out
>there are 3 stalls in the bathroom
>go in and see that the middle stall has the side walls tipping towards the other 2 stalls, toilet is filled with shit and toilet paper
>it looks like whoever was in there was bracing the walls so hard during this massive shit that the walls had collapsed
>fuck this
>tell manager whats up, manager decides to close off the women's stall for the night

women's bathroom was a nightmare

you are full of yourself

kys

cardiolet detected.
You enjoy thinking you're "healthy" by lifting for a few hours per week bud.

They want whites unprepared for the racewar. First they took your guns, now your gains.

It's true though. Women do not give the slightest fuck about how muscular you are. It's ALL genetics. Hell, going to the gym is actually bad for you, because it's MAKING YOUR BODY DIFFERENT TO ITS NATURAL STATE.

That's why literally EVERY slayer has an EFFORTLESSLY MUSCULAR, PROPORTIONAL PHYSIQUE.

The SECOND you have to try, it's over. We are literally insects compared to Chad.

Aaaand at the end of 10 years of training, Chad still fucks your oneitis while she wants nothing to do with you. Lmfao.

>They want whites unprepared for the racewar
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

FUCKING CRINGE LMFAO

You mean like they already fucking ARE?

Incels on Veeky Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at RECLUSIVE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY CONQUERING YOU. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in our culture (Jihad+rap music) we reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and we are utterly low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao.

Riiight, okay stormfag.J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who's never left his PARENTS' HOUSE IN SUBURBIA going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

Most cringey post lel

damn dude sounds like you were cucked by a white, and i'm middle eastern

I actually don't like using urinals. I like to wipe my dick when I'm done to keep nice and clean, but urinals lack toilet paper.

Again, all /pol/fags can do is just post these pathetic "manly" propaganda pictures. PICTURES.

It's so funny, because what you do is just ROLEPLAY. You get all angry at the Mujahideen in your streets, you rage on your little anonymous imageboard where you know you won't get smacked, talk about "muh day of da rope" and look at your "white nationalism" folder. You're PATHETIC, a fucking JOKE.

It's not your country when our birthrates outnumber YOURS. How the FUCK are you going to "take back muh country" WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING BREED?! LMFAO. It's hilarious - all of you /pol/fags, even your "leaders" like Milo Yannapofag, ramzpaul etc - NONE OF THEM FUCKING BREED. Even if you WERE dedicated, it doesn't mean SHIT when your ENTIRE FUCKING GENETIC LINE is going to be cut off because YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND A WOMAN TO HAVE SEX WITH. LMFAO.

White women don't even acknowledge your LIFE. Yet you STILL white knight for them and talk about "muh beauty of da aryan feeeemale". Newsflash, modern women care about three things: fucking chad, taking drugs, and "pursuing their career first" instead of ACTUALLY REPRODUCING. Meanwhile Muslim families have DOZENS of kids. That's not even going INTO the fact that Muslims INDIVIDUALLY are still INFINITELY more dedicated to their beliefs than even the MOST "religious" whites (as if there are even any LEFT these days lmfao).

well yes, for the most part your right, that's the whole purpose of the board. I don't see why you're going on a diatribe over a meme that wasn't even about "masculinity", triggered much, Ahmed? If it's so pathetic, why waste your time whining HERE of all places. Plus a lot of the views expressed on /pol/ are illegal in a lot of countries, and the only reason low IQ muslims are being imported is due to a Jewish stranglehold on our governments, which isn't looking likes it's going to last much longer

LMFAO. Yeeeeahhh, anything you say stormfag. You can't do shit :)

This has to be pasta. I refuse to believe that anyone would sit down and write that much to just to prove a point on a Mongolian toboggan enthusiasts forum.

>they're conquering Europe by just showing up
>implying most people outside Europe give a shit

Take all the chunky white women you want you can have those entitled bitches I'd rather snag your qt3.14 caramel jasmine

>all these asian masculinity posters ITT trying to sabotage white men
Leave this board already.

If only there was a way to find out if a post has been posted before. Maybe something like an archive...

Even if it's pasta, someone wrote all that out lmao

>This has to be pasta.

It is. He made the exact same posts in /pol/ yesterday.

There is an active campaign by foreign forums to demoralize white men. Do not fall for it.

He's not in a gym where the women get pissed that the muscular men hang out with each other and date each other occasionally dating women on the side.

You would be shocked at the conversations you hear in the locker room. "Pussy is so boring when you get it all the time" I just prefer guys in my spare time.

I don't know how this started but it is pretty hilarious to see

see >unhealthy
white people are fucking pathetic

>perfect diet and physical activity
>its unhealthy

fucking retard lmao
its only unhealthy if you grow impatient and start using dangerous drugs irresponsibly
>start blasting tren to get big fast
>dirty bulk too hard, get fat
>take DNP to cut fat fast
>die of hyperthermia because you took too much

>implying white women above 3/10 go anywhere near minorities unless they are 100% westernized and attractive
you breed with other poor, beaten down minorities in the ghetto, i understand man, its all you can get. "god its so sexy when muhammad rolls out his prayer mat and splutters gutturally five times a day" said no white girl ever.

we have the money, we have the women, we are from the nations you risk death to escape your miserable sharia shitholes to come to, we hire you, we generously accept you like civilized people, you relentlessly imitate our culture and your women want to get fucked by our men. we own you, and nothing will ever change that.

ITT: Dumb fucking sand nigger thinks he's tough shit when he's really just upset because we drone striked his goatwife to kingdom fuck.

Are you fucking stupid? Cardio is almost fucking useless compared to the health benefits of weight lifting.

If you walk a few miles on a daily basis, there's your necessary "cardio".

>bigorexia

ffs, it's body dysmorphia, why do people have to make up retarded nicknames for everything?

You do realize that there's an inverse relationship between extended cardio (distance running) and health and a relationship between weight lifting and longevity?

And junk food eating fat people are satisfied with their bodies and that's great, right?

but when a woman wants to be a McThottie its liberating and saying fuck you to the patriarchy

WTF is going on...

>One argument is that if women can't do it, then men shouldn't either

youtube.com/watch?v=FE_nr2t6fKQ
archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison Bergeron_djvu.txt

>body dysmorphia

So is anorexia. Stupid name anyway

Why are normies so jelly and butthurt over what other people do

God I fucking hate them

Imagine if we'd get sex bots with artificla wombs, wars would literally never happen again. Think about it
>you're white and you want to have white kids
don't worry there's sex bot that looks like white woman of your dreams with artifical wombs that will give you white kids + the robots will have simulated feelings but without negative shit like cheating
>you're black and like white women
don't worry friendo it's the buyer's market, you want robot that looks like white woman? here it is
etc.
There wouldn't be any race tensions caused by women becasue we'd never run out of supply of white sex bots.
>tfw you will never meet with your black, muslim, asian, and lation friends to discuss newest sex bot $74CY coming out
+ robots would never age so you'd always have sexy 10/10 robo woman with soaking wet pussy aviable to you.

Well they had to write it 1st time and they probably wanted to bait, no nigger or chink is that autistic (except fags from /r/hapas) to actually wrtie that. It's always some cuck with fantasies.

There was a guy who wouldn't kiss his gf incase her spit had calories

It's obsessive behaviour they mean

>Cardio is almost fucking useless compared to the health benefits of weight lifting.

Oh wow.
2017 Veeky Forums, everybody.

>most people who obsess over their muscles do very little cardio
what did he mean by this?

>Single parents raising kids

Even if a single dad may be better than a single mom, it's no replacement for a family unit.

Cardio IS overrated and strength training is underrated.

PLZ Goy big bulky muscles make you look douchey and insecure, be a limpwristed white collar pencil pusher and leave the masculinity to the black men please.

Note how every picture is a white guy.

>If you walk a few miles on a daily basis

(´・ω・`)

It is. Human beings are creatures that are meant to output maximum effort within a short amount of time. Not doing treadmill for 15 minutes in an air-conditioned gym.

We walk the way we do for endurance purposes. We coast on gravity to walk, not ungodly muscular endurance. Walking is more analogous to controlled falling than something like sprinting.

The majority of the population doesn't do that. As in, the majority of the population refuses to even walk a mile everyday.

Nah man you have to be outraged by random shit on TV!

this. your average moron thinks weight training is dangerous and will make you muscle bound.

why the fuck are people so afraid? instead of regular folk pledging on january 1st to go running every day for health, thye absolutely should almost always be doing weight training peppered with cardio, especially older women. older women are normally in dire need of more strength.

>country almost all white
>"Note how every picture is a white guy."

I realized this after I posted it BUT my point stands.

black masculinity is constantly derided on the news, too, in the form of murder reports

masculinity in general is in danger. i can't believe actual grown ass men, males, report on it too. usually that kind of shit is what bitter catty women discuss

Compare single moms to dads, dads actually try instead of suing their ex spouses for money and dumping their kids on relatives while they go fuck random strangers.

>haha fucking normies don't understand how to be healthy so they have to critisize it
>omg Veeky Forums I ate a slice of pizza should I kill myself ?

Thats you.

The society here does seem to be what we're heading to. Vonnegut really hit the nail on the head.

You got it

Nice novel, fagot

Underrated post

Someone with intelligence on /fit for a change

There's no way that's true. I hit ten miles just from my day to say nonsense I have to do.

this is someone who has no idea of the health benefits of weight training.

most people have quite a serious lack of muscle which unwittingly interferes with their lives constantly. you think humanity would exist today if every time someone bent over to pick up a pencil they threw their back out? get a grip.