What to replace hammer curls with if I hate hammer curls

What to replace hammer curls with if I hate hammer curls

If you hate an exercise then its probably one of the ones you really need to be doing.

why do you hate them?

Hammer curls till you like them.

reverse curls

>neglecting forearms

>thinking forearms are built in the gym

I don't feel I hit the biceps compared to say curls

They're for forearms and brachialis you mongoloid.

you could try gently caressing your clit. seriously though don't sweat the accessory work too much. If you're doing GSLP then you're a beginner. what accessory work you do doesn't matter as long as you do it and you enjoy it, you'll end up looking like something instead of the DYEL you are now. Want huge shoulders & don't care about forearms? Do supersetted lateral raises. Want a huge neck? Do neck extensions etc. Accessory work in this case is used for aesthetic reasons, use your brain and do the accessories that'll help you look the way you want to (as long as you don't end up doing too much taxing compounds per session)

do them anyway.
add hammer curls to A and B as well to punish yourself for being a faggot

/thread

It looks like I am masturbating two dicks. This exercise makes me feel gay.

I like greyskull but isn't 3 sets of each core workout a little low on volume?

Yeah, I felt the same. I keep bench and ohp at 5x5 usually, but do 3x5 squats, and 1x5 deadlifts, not including warm up sets. Honestly once you get into heavy weight those last 2 sets of 5x5 are killer, and I've dropped them some days, and pushed through them on others, and haven't decided which is better.

more hammer curls

>emacs
pls tell me how much you use this? I always wanted to get into it for everyday planning but I never did.

>what are pulling exercises

If you feel like that is too low volume then you could do 4x5, 1x5+ for the core workouts.

Once that becomes unsustainable you could move to 2x5, 1x5+ instead as you likely won't be able to keep up 4x5, 1x5+ every day. I'd do this if you've stalled for 1-2 weeks and haven't made any progress.

he didn't make that, pic is pretty old. better version.

21s, reverse grip rows, regular DB curls, sucking it up and doing hammer curls

>worried about looking gay
>browsing fit

user, i...

Curls suck in general. I found incline db curls to be really effective though. Also remember to not to flail your arms around.