You are offered $2 million if you survive and don't fall for 1 minute in a ring with Floyd Mayweather...

You are offered $2 million if you survive and don't fall for 1 minute in a ring with Floyd Mayweather. The thing this will not be the typical Mayweather. This will be furious Mayweather that will try to kill you. Boxing rules apply and you or him can't break them.

Do you take it? Or are you a bitch? he is just a skinny manlet after all isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orYBdp5ljS0
youtube.com/watch?v=xwy4nT16VAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>coping this hard
Awww, they made fun of you for being a manlet on Veeky Forums, didn't they?

Well, don't worry, there are still people who love you :)

I actually copied this from a thread where someone asked if you would not-sleep for 72 hours for $1 million

I've done that for free

everyone of you would fall. Most likely he would faint you with a right cross which, of course, you would buy and boom, an uppercut to the liver and you're gone. Furious Mayweather would fucking kill us guys

Yes literally just clinch and hang onto him, wait until ref breaks it up, you just bought yourself 10 seconds. Repeat 6 times.

He'd kill you 5 times before you can touch him

No

Hell yeah I take it. I'm a fast little boy. As long as I keep distance, I'm safe. You never said I had to fight him.

>boxing rules

Just turn around. He's not allowed to hit you in the back. Too easy.

Considering I have a foot of height and like 200 pounds on him I'd do it in a heart beat. I boxed when I was younger, he will pepper me with with jabs and might get some good body shots on me, but ultimately I'd run for that whole minute and walk away with 2 mill easy.

Lmao good luck with that

I'd just run around the ring as fast I can for one minute with my arms covering my jaw.

Probably wouldn't work lol/.

Reminder that there are people here that unironically think they could beat Mayweather and McGregor in a fight.

I'll take it at 6'3" all I have to do is fend him off with my reach.

Thanks buddy, it'll be great. Good cardio, get the adrenaline pumping, and jump out of the ring at 1:05. Bam, 2mil right for my wallet.

I've done that and spent money to do it. Afterparty forever.

Would take the offer in a heartbeat. 6'5" here, been in fightsports all my life, I can control distance and hold a clinch if he gets inside.

No, I would die

the $2 milli would be useless

What makes you think he'll fear your reach? He's a professional fighter. He can take punches repeatedly by men with ten times your strength and not falter, so why the fuck wouldn't he just walk through your pathetic lil jabs to demolish you?

I would load up on pain killers and protect the head.

he's welcome to throw his strongest punch at me lol
I can take it. When was the last time he KO'd someone? can he even KO someone his size? highly doubt he can even score a knockdown with me. Here, I want even protect myself, do your best.
It's just genes man, you can't expect a penguin to be able to knock out a sea elephant.

>he's welcome to throw his strongest punch at me lol
>I can take it.

Stopped reading there. You're an idiot. Good luck with that.

Mayweather is a technician. He's really only out to score points. He broke his hands early in his career, isn't a feared knockout artist. He would kick all our asses but there's worse guys to step in a ring with.

alright breh

like golovkin

I hate boxing rules.
But I have 20kg of muscle over him, a brown belt in Judo and several real street fights in the past.

So I think I can handle him in a normal fight.

I would just run around the ring like a total pussy for the whole 1 minute. Also if he caught up to me I'd clinch

There's no rules against running away from him and clinching if he gets too close is there?

Seems doable but you will get fucked up.

Implying you can't get uppercutted into fucking outer space from a clinch

yeah I'm pretty sure Maywether, growing up in a ghetto with crack addict parents, has never been in a "normal fight"

I'm just a bit taller than him but my arms are really long, i have 15cm of reach on him.
I've done a bit of boxing and i've took a lot of beatings, i can take pretty much anything he throws at me.
In a real fight i'm fucked, but i can survive for 1 minute.

>Sea elephant

who cares?
I can beat him up just as he can beat me. But I would not give a shit to him on the street. I am not from the US anyway.

it would look like this condensed into a minute

youtube.com/watch?v=orYBdp5ljS0

lmao just imagine an autist running laps around mayweather

This. There's quite a few ways to stall for time and its only a minute. Though Floyd would murder you if he got his hands on you. Literally run maybe? If you're + tall + good conditioning.

>thinking those little butterfly kisses would do anything to someone over 200 lbs

You're cute

He's 130 lbs. Are you fucking retarded?

itt: people overestimating mayweathers punching power

there's a reason why he fights smart and goes for the points

You seem proud to be a giant piece of human garbage taking about a hypothetical situation on a pedo weeb board.
Evaluate your life.

One minute is achievable
A round though...

Well he's a human, no a fucking Saiyajin. It's only a couple aof minutes, with he righ guard, I'm sure an aheltic man can las a round or two wih Mayweather.

I wouldn't say he same if we were speaking about Tyson or any heavyweigth champion.

im 6'1 190lbs. There's no fucking way I or any of you (assuming that you dont do martial arts) would survive against proffesional boxer unless you're literally a fucking giant like the hafthor

>Manlet detected.

tfw 6'7 270lbs

i'd still lose but i might be able to last long enough for payout

post your body

3 minutes? No problem. As a shitty amateur boxer I've been beaten by much larger dudes for longer periods of time. Gimme dat money Mayweather.

few months ago

youre a big guy

6'1 and 185lbs mass

He'd knock me out cold with one combination, and if i could dodge that, i'd die from the second

>1 minute
>implying I wouldn't go a full match with this little bitch
gib mony

u

Probably not unless he's at hid current age. Ring IQ too damn good

I wouldn't do it because I don't stand a chance and I'd lose money on the hospital bills because I live in ameristan.

I would not even fight him just run around the ring with my guard up and pray I don't get killed.

Still take the risk though, that's way to much cash to let up on.

You need to cut, got about 70lbs of fat

yes

ITT: Retards.

Floyd Mayweather is a pillowhands. I'm taller and have more muscle mass than him. I could survive an entire round with him. Would he hit me? Yes, of course, he's the most accurate boxer in the world but those baby punches aren't gonna do anything.

If you swapped Floyd with GGG, I definitely would get knocked out in a minute.

yes

if boxing rules apply, jump out of the ring

thats 3s off the clock

repeat 20x and ur golden

actually lemme edit that

if you leave the ring you have to reenter within 20s, thems the rules

so leave the ring, run away for 10s, run back for 10s, get back in

assuming it takes u 5s to get in and 5s to get out u only gotta do this twice

ezpz

Absolutely, I'd give it a try.
If I succeed, I get that money. If not, maybe I die and it saves me the trouble of doing it myself

He'd just clock you in the back of the head when you tried again in the second round. Money isn't gonna let you meme him outta 2 mil.

I can just keep clinching him any time he gets inside my defense for that one minute. Easy 2 million right there.

Anyway, Mayweather is a manlet and a defensive fighter to boot. Should have used Tyson or something.

This, so long as you dont put yourself in a corner you could probably be alright

Lmfao at this cope.

So fucking pathetic how gymcels and fatcels always cope with "muh weight". You know why heavyweights dominate? Because they're TALL, fucking retard. Not because they're heavy. Money would literally flatten you with a single jab.

Yeah but you might get disqualified...

>back of the head
>boxing rules
Yeah no

>You know why heavyweights dominate? Because they're TALL, fucking retard. Not because they're heavy.

Tyson got eaten alive by Lewis because of the height difference

You're trying to meme him out of the win. Do you think he'd let you do that even if he broke the rules?

I'd just take out a taser and zap him bam I win

>posts a guy who got btfo by the 6'5 Lennox Lewis

>Do you think he'd let you do that even if he broke the rules?
What would be the point of setting up the rules in the first place then? I'm sure my lawyers Goldstein & Rosenblatt would have fun with this

>You know why heavyweights dominate? Because they're TALL, fucking retard. Not because they're heavy.

>What is pic related?

>Implying you'll out litigate a multi millionaire named Money
C'mon dude. That nigga has every Stein and Schlomo for 1000 miles on his payroll.

Brilliant. It sounds like a strategy that Mayweather himself would use.

mfw I accept the challenge and try to run circles around the ring but Floyd is faster than me and chases me down and pummels my skull into a liquid blood and brain paste

Offer to split the cash or just clinch all the time

EZ

>not sleep for 72 hours
Idk if I could do it again without the threat of Muslim faggots shooting at me but given ample sips I think I could. Who is in charge of this contest?

man, pretty boy Floyd was ferocious

If standard boxing rules apply he is fucked, I'm tall enough that he can't reach to punch me above the belt.

The guy is 5'7
I'll just put my hand on his head and keep him at a distance, swinging his hands at the air comically.

Lol delusional lanklets, manlets win most fights for a reason little buddy

untrue, but in the few instances where it does happen, it's because the taller guy has inner rules about going all out against children, and then they get surprised.

You ever hear of "The Shadow"? He's the most illusive boxer there ever was

youtube.com/watch?v=xwy4nT16VAk

6'6 here. I'd take the deal. Just lean back on the ropes and let him hit your gut while you protect your head. He can't hit you in the nuts so there's no reason you'd lean forward and expose your head. Easy $2 milli.

God I hate this picture

But I like how his dad is a chad and this incel has a worse hairline than him even though the dad is in his 50-60s

Easy.

bet the son has bigger tits than his mom

Can I do it with Maxie Rosenbloom instead?

>1 minute turtle guarding

Whew so hard. I admit, he will get a lot of punches in but still not enought for me not to walk away smiling with 2 millions.

I take the offer.

I don't have to try and punch him, i can just run around the ring like an idiot for 1 minute, i'll take a few punches but still.

Is THIS LEGIT

ain't he like 5'0? I would just keep my palm on his forehead at the length of my arm for a minute. ezpz

>This will be furious Mayweather that will try to kill you.
Which means he'll be aiming for your head the entire time.
He only has one minute to do so, so he'll throw his biggest punches at your head.
Everything else will be a feint to open up the headshot.
I take the bet.
As a fellow 6'2" masterrace user I can't possibly sully my name to a raging manlet.