Lower back injury

So long story short I've learned I've bulged l3l4 and l4l5 disc today.
Are there anyone here that had this kind of injury ? If there are advice is appreciated.
Feel like killing myself t b h

Have you seen anyone about it? If so, have they told you to do anything?

sounds bad man, how'd you do it?

A few doctors,they said its not something big,but I wonder if there are anyone can relate to me
Went full retard pushed through my exhausted lower back for a few workouts like a fucking shithead and here I am.

I can relate, and I've worked with people with disc bulges before. They told me that mine were just the result of repetitive strain and shit posture, so I needed to take a few days off work, do a little self-rehab in the meantime, and then gradually ease back into it.

Speaking as a PT, if you want to keep up with lifting, your best option is to speak with an IRL PT and talk about load management strategies and the like so you can lift without causing yourself irreparable damage.

I dont know any PT that I can trust where I live,but I'll look thanks.
It looks like my heavy lifting days are over,what I am gonna do is correct my posture,take some time off and ease back into lifting without loading my lower back also keep researching in the mean time.
If nothing works I will kms

It's all good so long as you don't neck yourself. With the right rehab and management pathway, you can look at lifting heavy again in the future, but for now, play it conservatively.

Arent you the guy who opens that thread about injuries,do you have an herniation too ?
>you can look at lifting heavy again in the future
I sure will not be rowing 4pl8 raw again.

>Arent you the guy who opens that thread about injuries

Yes sir and yeah, I've been through the mill I've had a bulgy L5/S1 for a while now but that was because I was an "inactive child" with shit posture and I worked construction over summers.

Thanks for the help mate,I will do more research about this shit,take care.

Bro I've had your issue for about 8 months. Stretch get a Mri. Stop lifting. Do bodyweight until you see it improve. It'll take a long time drink water it hydrates your disks eat healthy it speeds up the healing process by sending blood to the surrounding disks. I know it ducks so days I put a gun in my mouth. Just don't give up I know how it feels to be in pain everyday and no one thinking it's serious. I hope toy get well.

Buy its not all bad either. It's been amazing for the past 3 months it will heal it'll feel like it's not hurting but don't be fooled and lift again it'll just pop out like mine did last night. The main thing is never give up. Always try to look on the bright side not because it's something to do but for your own mental fortitude yoy need to be positive constant negatively will cause the pain to worsen.

Lots of typos broseph,thanks but If I dont lift for 8 months I will probably kill myself.

I know typos I'm just on my phones right now and I really t care. I know how it feels to want to die. My back is the reason I bought a gun. But if yoy seriously want to end it it's your choice how did you hurt it

pushed my lower back too hard for a few workouts.

I hurt mine by deadlifting and not knowing my legs were rotated outward. Caused it to mess up the shock and go in my back instead of my hips. Also get hit by a car in a hit and run

Shit happened to me two days ago, still hurts like hell.

kek good luck man,I am not in much pain but knowing that I will never lift the same hurts.
Got a mri ?

>Got a mri ?
Nope, probably should, though.

I used to feel bad about not ever lifting now all I want is to live without pain. But I see it as a trial to go through in my life. It's a lesson.

I would rather kill myself rather than living like a cripple.

Hey I sprained the ligaments in my lower back a couple months ago and haven't lifted since. I've finished up physical therapy, when can I get back to lifting?

Also what do you recommend for fixing APT? Right now all I do to not reinjure myself is leg press, leg curl, crunches, planks, and stretching.