Machines

90% of the machines in the gym are memes.

Which machine isn't a meme?

Let me start with (pic)

Leg extension and leg curl machines. Thats it

GHR

Just run outside

I can't use legs extension anymore, i already reach the maximum weight in that machine.

What do you thing about the Leg Press Machine?

>leg extension

Goodbye knees

Thats fine imo. I think anything you have to put plates on doesnt really count as a machine.

And get sun damage? No.

I like to run in parks and all that shit but just for a weekend with my girlfriend but threadmills get the shit done

there's a reason people call it "The Press"™

PECC DECC

The press is fucking OHP you mong

rowing machine.

Thanks dude

Elaborate and make Veeky Forums a place to share knowledge

I didn't know that thing exist, my gym don't have it.

Elliptical machines because resistance and low impact cardio.

>tan and vitamin d = sun damage
basement dwelling neckbeard spotted

What is sunscreen and protective clothing for 100

Assisted pull ups. I am too weak to do more than one without the machine and that makes it hard to practice.

You do know that tanning is horrific unhealthy, right? You also don't need to burn to get vitamin d. Sitting outside on a sunny day for 1 hour gets you all the vitamin d you need.

cable machine is best machine there is

tanning is a necessary evil. you'll look better with a tan than without. getting "too tan" looks bad, yea, but being "too pale" looks even worse.

back on topic, pic related

You are the biggest pussy i ever meet
ignorant read:
If you tan, you will look like shit in your 30s, look Gandy (pic), he used to have the perfect skin and he went from a 11/10 to a 8/10 because of how bad his skin become with the time + tan
Read what i write up there

Having zero sun exposure is also unhealthy retard

Unless you're naked or a ginger an hour or two of running outside a day is fine

lat pulldowns

Yeah, of course it is. Your initial argument was retarded though.
>It's ok to tan plus you get vitamin d
You can get vitamin d without tanning because, EXACTLY LIKE I JUST FUCKING SAID, you can get all the vitamin d you need on a given day with just an hour of sunshine. Tanning is one of the worst things you could ever do to yourself from a health and aesthetics standpoint.

Treadmills are a meme.

You push your leg forward and the belt does the rest for you. You are striding forward without having to generate as much power with your hamstrings.

Run for real and feel the difference lazy ass.

lat pull down
cable row
leg curl
leg press

only machine i ever use