YOU MUST SQUAT

>YOU MUST SQUAT
>YOU MUST EAT

YouTubers whose content can be summed in a few lines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74nhtcP1Ur0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Don't go to the gym
>Don't do roids

He's still one of the best out there.

Meh I don't squat or deadlift and I'm fit

>BICEP CURLS

>Lots of scoops
>Side laterals

>breathe into your balls
>my seminars are cheaper than ever btw :^) act now xDD

>AND THAT'S HOW YOU GET THE BUFF DUDE PHYSIQUE

Scooby gives different advice every video

He has way too much to be summed up in two lines

>ur a bellend mate lol ;)
>I have depression :(
>wierzbicki pls stop ;_;

>EAT YOUR VEGETABLES
>EAT YOUR VEGETABLES
>EAT YOUR FUCKING VEGETABLES

scooby does do roids though

>trannys
>pisslord

DAAAALE

>It ain't that serious
>And I just got some miso soup because me so hungry.

He comes off as really autistic at times.

>It sick
>It piss

>eat green
>skin yellow

>random wannabe philosophical shit that he made up after reading half a book on a subject he's talking about and thinks he understand

He's autistic faggot who cant shag any pussy
I hope he comes from closet soon

He is.

I make it a point to never take advice from hipsters with beards like that. he looks like a child molester and he would /fit right in here

trips of truth desu

I love both.

Homegym and natty masterraces, tho squateboard squats is an eternal wtf.

...also both of these...

...and that's my deep breathing and valsalva cue.

Have I been brainwashed?

I HATE people like this. Nasty fucking beard. You have to work at it to make it look so fucking gross and unkempt. Young guys that have this kind of facial hair are covering up for something (either horrible face genes, or mental illness).

>Young guys that have this kind of facial hair are covering up for something (either horrible face genes, or mental illness)
agree fucking 100%

He's growing while he's able after 4 years of military life. A lot of dudes do it.

>A lot of dudes do it.
This is not an argument.

>be in military
>can't have any facial hair
>get out of military
>want to have as much facial hair as possible

Am I arguing? I believe I was observing and informing. What did you think I was arguing for?

But you are being a little bitch. Stop worrying about other peoples facial hair

He looks better even with that broom head on his face than clean shaven.

He looks like a cromagnon when clean shaven

Are they natty?

Thrall's channel is fucking shit tier.

>I'm so masculine with muh beard
>look at me eating on the toilet because I'm a filthy manly man
>muh physique is terrible and I bench 275

u mad

I'm not bothered about it m80.

thanks mr piano man

I'm not mad Alan

Of course not, look at that HGH gut

Bah...bell

no

>no one mentioned rack pulls above the knee man

in reality that's all you need. And sleep.

Soon enough it will be
>Guys check this Starting Strength [INSERT MEDIA] by coach [INSERT SS COACH]. It is so good and so true.

Thrall would fucking crush you're little faggot accessories-only bitch ass

Christ as hideous as this beard is, clean shaven is horrible as well. Those eyes are an abomination. That is no excuse to not take care of this scraggly half-beard. Who on earth does think this looks even remotely alright?

This. Thrall is reddit tier shit. How anyone can stomach this shit is beyond me

NO CALF EXERCISES EVER.

Its time to shave and go to bed, Alan. Your lifts are mediocre at best for how long you have been training.
Its not your fault, but you demonstrate perfectly well how someone with a lot of dedication and shit genes looks after years of lifting. Now shave your bird's nest off

He is ugly and that's probably why and he stopped lifting for girls a long time ago.

But my anecdotal account could be from having to be clean shaven for so long once you don't have to you vow to never be again. I'm not a loser but my ex company required it and once people left they grew retard beards.

yes he does but clearly at low doses and taking a lot of care to do it as healthy as possible. i can totally understand why he'd advise people, especially young people not to do them, and i don't think it makes him a hypocrite since i think he genuinely believes that they're a bad idea for most people, and people would be much less likely to listen to him say that if he admitted roiding

kinda new here
how do you know? I usually take people at their word but if you guys have a reason to suspect him besides how muscly he is I'd be interested to know

he's nearly 60 and is lean and fucking jacked at like 230lbs

common sense you dumb fuck

>stopped lifting for girls

user, you know scooby's gay, right?

he's on TRT

Those fuckin barbell medicine idiots that are supposedly Alan Thrall's trainers are some stupid mother fuckers.
>wrote an article comparing 5/3/1 and Texas method as though they are routines designed with the same strength and progression levels in mind
>rag on Texas method at all opportunities
>think they know more than rippletits
>annoying

this guy makes me laugh

>im natty its the cheat reps bro!

>you're wrong
>I'm right

BEST WAY TO GET A 6 PACK
(YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG)

In all seriousness, Jeff has grade A content.

you must be 12 years old

>metal and iron
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING WORK GOT YOU DOWN? LIFE GOT YOU DOWN?? LIFT MOTHERFUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HALF TON DEADLIFT AHHHHHHHH

Love Eric. Seems like a pretty cool dude.

>SHOULDER IMPINGEMENT
>BIG PECS

he has good very simple food recipes
i like his egg muffins

>GETTING STRAHNGER WILL CURE YOUR AIDS
>SIMPLE STRESS-RECOVERY ADAPTATION CYCLE

that's because squatting and deadlifting are a meme.

COOKIE CUTTERS

Thrall taught me how to bench press.

tbf Rip does not recommend texas method to anyone except the young and stress-free or genetic anomalies

but yeah I saw that article and it was retarded, it said something like

>it is unknown how much hypertrophy work will carry over to strength

(this was said in the context of 5/3/1 accessory work comprising a lot of the volume in the program)

This bro used to be cool before he got out of Active duty service in the Army. Now his channel sucks!
>*Drives*
>My bro just got a new shipment of my product im shilling
>Alright just going to work out real quick.
>*5 minutes of electro music*

>This sentence ended with my voice going up
>And this sentence ended with my voice going down

>full body workouts
>culture specific diet
>get strong to get big

>bullshitting about low bf% so you can justify not being lean

>Double your hustle, triple your muscle
>Bigger pecs bigger checks

fukcing THIS
his life basically revolves around lifting yet his lifts are fucking garbage, his physique is shit, he basically regurgitates entry level fitness advice easily found on the internet and looks BEYOND FUCKING HIDEOUS. WHY
HOW

how does he 330k subscribes? this is beyond me

alex is by far the best lifting related youtuber ever since candito died.

Too bad he hasn't taught himself how to bench.

I benched 3plate when I was 19 for fuck's sake.

bost body m8

I wanna see what a 3+ plate bench chest looks like

>t. i have only watch 2 or 3 videos by alphadestiny

Are you telling me you've never seen a guy bench 3plate+ at your gym? Do you lift at planet fitness or something?

Anyway, I'm not natty anymore so it wouldn't prove anything.

Texas Method is seen by a lot of people as the logical/only thing to do after SS, but for most people it just isn't unless you're a young guy with a lot of free time and amazing discipline.

Rip actually said that this is more or less their fault because they put TMâ„¢ first in the running order of intermediate programmes and because its loading scheme is the most similar to SS of all the program templates they use. Feigenbaum and Baraki aren't ragging on it so much as trying to make people aware that it isn't the be all/end all of intermediate training (the article you're mentioning even says as much.)

>*GUNSHOT NOISE*

he's natty
he's got shit genetics
he trained for strongman, not powerlifting, and in strongman bench press is the most useless thing to train. better to just train overhead press

To be fair after watching a few you've watched them all.
His points are made in the first 30 seconds and then repeated in anecdotal evidence and telling me to "think about it" for 5 minutes, and then again 10 videos later he revisits the subject.
He has some good content but he'd be better off starting to structure his videos (both in content and release schedule) instead of just rambling about whatever comes to mind.

Pretty sure his overhead press is bad too. I don't even think he can press 2 plates?

> in strongman bench press is the most useless thing to train
and yet
>youtube.com/watch?v=74nhtcP1Ur0

Why would you even train for strongman if you're a basement dweller with shit genetics, anyway?

>LIFT WITH INTENSITY
>AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he used to be based

It's funny cause it's true

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
*Slaps retard*

>hell yea I've been lifting for decades but just last week I started doing cheat reps and the results went through the roof

Thrall has the shittiest physique out of all the "known" fitness youtubers. He's T-Rex mode and retards can't stop praising him. There are a lot of strongman guys out there that simply dwarf him in physique and knowledge.

He's stronger than you will ever be tho

Eddie Hall is a beast man. You really can't compare the two. One is a professional, the other one is just some random dude with a beard.

no, more like

>TSSSSCCHHHH

I like his running advice.

>Rack Pulls above the knee
>Cheat rows
>neck training