Mirin thread. Just happened

Mirin thread. Just happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebQlQ1_vSYc&t=505s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reply back "I know"

reply with can i cummies in ur tummies

checkd

Babe you look icy, want to share a couple lattes with each other?

Reply: "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?"

This post gets dubs, so do it.

Satan himself commands it

dubs first

then trips

>12:43
nice try faggot. its 17:53, you either stole this photo or faked time, either way youre probably kissless virgin

satan trips demand it

Devilish

this. Or
I'll wreck you

HOLY FUCKING SATAN TRIPS PUSSY ASS NIGGAH VOODOO MAGIC

>not understanding how timezones work

>Euroinbreds

By the power of Sheitan

Don't get excited Anna is that ugly one in the pic AKA that one in the back.

>tfw Asian milfs are all over you

Just made it with my best friend's sister, after he nearly got in a fight with my brother in law.

Things started getting pretty heated when we/mainly she realised it was too weird. I done fucked up Veeky Forums I've known this girl since I was 2.

I'm laying in my bed and she's on the couch. I felt bad and asked her if she's sure if she didn't want to sleep in my bed instead of the couch and she said no it'd be too weird. I realised after I left she thought I wanted her in the bed with me. I was offering to swap for the couch really.

Why am I such a sperg

This black nerd qt I fooled around with a couple times last year wants me to take her virginity.

P sure she's getting romantically attracted and I don't want to hurt her feelings by not reciprocating but she has a fucking BODY lads. I'm considering it.

Her response was to a dick pic obv

You might as well just go for it, she already saw your dick and clearly will have her feelings hurt anyway

>black nerd qt
Chances are she has herpes and doesn't even know this.

post dick pic

for science

If you fuck her you're going to have a stalker type situation in your hands. I had a similar thing. Girl was a virgin, I fucked her and she constantly wanted to hang out and fuck. She lived with her parents it was weird. I felt bad for wasting her time because I was never going to date her so I ended up ignoring her for a while until she stopped.

I don't know why but i read this in Mangchi's accent
youtube.com/watch?v=ebQlQ1_vSYc&t=505s

>Girl was a virgin,
Lucky fucker, i'd kill for a virgin qt that i'd later marry. Im tired of cum dumpster that had 20+ guys.

>found virgin
>fucked her
>didn't stay with her
Congrats retard, from now on if you'll want to have a woman you'll have to settle for a used cunt that had 3+ boyfriends. Honestly the chances some people get.

Tell her outright you don't want no romance. hit it. hit it again. develop feelings and regret saying what you said.

It was 18:53 when you posted that comment, you dumbfuck

3 days on tinder 0 matches feels bad

This happened to me 2 days ago kek

fat doesn't count.

>Not insulting fatties when they try to approach you

Satan commands it, OP. You must abide.

Karma already got me. I found a girl (not a virgin) started falling for her. She didn't want a serious relationship because she's 22 and is starting a career and moving across the country so she won't even talk to me anymore.

Checked and considered.
Das racis
Das gay
Probably. It's happened before but I was romantically attracted to her so it became a great relationship.
Lmao it's possible

Girl in the bank asked if I was from the TV, a pity she was a MILF and I am only interested in ripple fruits.

And I aklready passed the stage with gays and What comes next

>not saying 'just me'

>too bad she was a Mother I'd Like to Fuck
>i wouldn't like to fuck her

nigger-level understanding of vocabulary

SATAN GUIDE HIS COCK

This thread is just making me feel bad for being in a relationship.

Whats worse is that my standards are very low, or rather i just find almost all women attractive, my fetish is basically 4/10 cute/ugly girls who i could just slay by the dozen every weeks but i cant because im in fucking love. gay

a-amen

That's what you get for ruining a girl for a man that could've taken her, honestly not hating on you but seriously
>girl was virgin
>wants to be with you
>obssed even
>you have a chance to find a non used qt that will look at you like god
>throw it away because "lel pump and dump, like chad brah"
It will only get worse, finding an attractive woman in her early 20s that isn't into this whole "not looking for relationship, i want to have career" is hard. Ofcrouse she'll never have this "career" she's talking about and she'll just end up as bank clerk that had 5+ dicks inside her.

>that pic

what a faggot lmao

how you enojy taste of mutipule men's dick every time you'll kiss your woman.

It's not that hard, I've been the first dick for 4 girls, including my now wife, you just can't be looking in clubs, on tinder, or liberal colleges, virgin qts are out there for people willing to put in the work to find them

my gf never sucked dick before me, but I still don't understand the faggot in the pic

you can just go from a virgin to virgin, you don't have to fuck whores

Where to find virgin qts?
>inb4 church
I went there and there were just sluts that tried to look like good girls.

1 while I was still in high school, 2 from a church group, and I met my wife in emt school. All were church girls and I'm not even religious, it really is there place to go, find a group that does some good deed charity thing with a church, prime wifey material, that's the kind of shit my wife did when I met her.

Just somewhat antisocial younger girls (18-20) in general, ugly duckling type gils who don't know theyr'e attractuve,

where to meet those ducklings? I want qt that i will love tenderly while she's leg locking me.

but what's more important

virgin or being atleast 7/10?

I had my chance at virgin, but i'm trying to bang attractive women.

virgins look average and 7/10 is not that spectacular. I'd pick virgin since less dicks the better.

i said atleast 7/10

well then add 2 dicks for every point you add in the scale of hottness. Sexy girls aren't timid virgins, i mean there might be few 10/10s that are cute shy virgins that wait for that right man but there are so few that it's not even worth mention so a girl 7/10 at the age of 20-22 if she's typical average girl with friends etc will have from 1 to 3 boyfriends or more. Your opinoin matters what do you want, cute girl being happy that you're her 1st or some other girl.

Girls that young are almost always melodramatic and annoying, if you find a good one consider yourself damn lucky, I met my wife when I was 19 and she was 25, now I'm 26 and we're still together. I'm glad I choose someone who had her life together over someone my age telling me how bad what Stacy said to Ashley was.

>calls you daddy because she doesn't have one
kek

First dubs, then trips, then triple dubs

Followed by another dubs

> is this thread blessed by kek?

can i get dubs or trips?

just immediately send a dick pic

>tfw when your gf was a virgin.

>tfw you and your gf are both virgins
>tfw you've been dating for almost a year
>tfw still virgins
I fell for the long distance meme and it fucking blows

trips?

>he actually thinks she is a virgin and not taking two dicks as we speak

Never do long distance.

Almost got into that, was talking to a girl that lived in the same state but another city. Backed off as soon as I realised the girl was starting to get feelings for me because I was just having fun flirting with her. Never get into long distance meme, it literally fucks up a whole period of your life.

>Well it certainly isn't you

I usually get replies on POF and got two numbers but nothing seems to have come after that. What am I doing wrong brehs? The two numbers just say they're busy whenever I try and get something going

>>long distance
It's going to end soon m8. You're a moron. There's no such thing as long distance.
If you can't be physically intimate with each other regularly things fall apart. Even if you were there'd be no guarantee it'd work out.

she basically worships me though but I feel like is right. I'm beginning to feel smothered and she's turbo NEET. Been trying my hardest to make her get her life moving aside from "being your gf is what I do! :)"

I want out but I can't bring myself to do it. When I get a job I'm gonna be a lot harder on her and it'll either make her get her shit together or will give me a justifiable outing. We talked about moving in together somewhere in the middle (she's only one state away) but there's no way I'm gonna be pulling the weight for us both financially. She told me she's been thinking about getting a job at Walmart and a few other places she goes, but that was last month and she's been to all those places at least twice more since then.

Please, someone do that pasta on Tinder. It literally works.

"Do you happen to like seafood?"

She responds

"I was hoping if we hit it off in our messages I could invite you over for a nice seafood dinner. I would catch lobsters myself, with my bare hands, from the nearest waters that inhabit them, which is the tank at the Red Lobster down the street. I would cook them for you in my kitchen...naked if you desire. Then we would indulge in the lobsters, along with any side dishes you would like, and a few glasses of wine from my cellar. Over dinner we could chit chat a bit, you could discover that I am more than just a guy with the physique of a greek god, and I could discover that you are a smart, sweet heavenly blessed beauty just putting on a calloused facade. If you enjoyed my company then perhaps we could do it again if not then you leave with a stomach full of good food when otherwise on a night like that you would throw one of your Lean Cuisines in the microwave and watch Netflix"

I'm currently banned from Tinder, too lazy to create a new fb just for that, otherwise I'd do it

kek

Where to meet black nerd qts?

How's highschool, bud?

Asian milfs fucking love me, what app is that?

Oh ok lol. Haven't used Skype in forever.

faaaaaaaaaaaat

Send that bitch a captcha!

You can be banned from tinder?

where do you find asian milfs ?

Going to make a tinder on Monday so I can get out next weekend but idk how you social media faggots take pictures anymore...I'm not a fuck boy so I don't feel comfortable just blatantly showing off my body. Not my style.

Guys what did I do wrong?

I asked if this qt on badoo was a bot or not and she left me on read now. :(((((((((

kek. Those warpings make it so much funnier

I know how you feel. I can't bring myself to take a selfie. It makes me feel like such a faggot for some reason.

Nigga filter memes are the best memes desu

>fat girl hits on you
>acts super autistic back
>thinks it's a quality mire
Sad!

kek
10/10

What do I say next?

are you using Scobby pictures on tinder?

take your phone outisde
put it on the bbq
get the igniter
burn that shit with fire

lmao just kys

That's not an adequate response turtledick

if real, this autist literally cannot be allowed to reproduce. kys

fucking kek

Got tinder recently
One match in already snaggin nudes

Have kids quick unless u want downie kids

Why? Because he took the time to talk about the weather with a woman? Get your head out of the gutter, open your eyes and become a genuine human being.