Rules of being Veeky Forums

Beginner

>Never ever talk about lifting
>Don't mention diet or anything diet related
>Don't talk about your goals/ambition
>Downplay every positive aspect
>Never brag about wealth/status/health etc

If someone accuses you of lifting immediately take action and tell them you either climb rock, swim, random push-ups etc.

Novice
>Tell people you have better things to do than lifting
>Say you eat every everything you want
>Never mention positive aspects
>Never talk about your personal finance, status, health

Expert
>Actively denounce lifting and exercise
>Promote unhealthy diet and bad eating habits
>Show malice against the ultra rich, genetics freaks and the elite
>Promote all your negative aspects
>Exaggerate your misfortune in your life

If you follow these guidelines your life will improve hundredfold.

y?

Because OP is a faggot who can't own what he is doing

This is the worst thread so far today. Is summer over yet?

nigger

>"Fuck lifting!"
>Goes and lifts
Sounds about right

You will improve without anyone knowing/getting jealous, while making sure everyone around you gets worse.

IRL this has improved every aspect of my life, competition grew weaker while i got stronger.

Don't believe any bluepill nonsense where "everyone is a winner" etc. The true elite know how to play the game to win.

how can anyone be born with a face like that?

fuck I look good, I'm handsome but this guy
just
look at his fucking jaw
jesus he must have eaten a pizza before that pic and the only time I had a face like that was after 3month on ephedrine low carbs and couldn't keep it for two weeks

fuck genetics, death to chad

LMAO @ your mentality
You talk like a pussy

He's literally 1 in a billion though, so don't feel bad.
A guy like him can have anything he wants, his face holds more power than the president.

You talk like a loser. Literally beneath me in every way. Don't bother replying peasant.

>You will improve without anyone knowing/getting jealous, while making sure everyone around you gets worse.

>being so beta that you have to sabotage the other people around you in order to put yourself on a pedestal

This is actually super smart and totally correct. You are a smart man OP. I'm going to screenshot this. Thank you!

>Hey, you work out?
>Yep
I'll just stick to this approach instead of being in insecure autistic sperg who has to lie about his daily activities in order to seem more interesting.

Nice try OP

You have cleverly outlined the lifting edition of how to live in a superior fashion.

Pretty funny how all response have been negative, except for the one hung up on how another human being looks.

Horse / Water / Drink

I'm still working on my artfulness due to being born with a "fuck you I'm Irish" pathology of putting it all out in the open - it feels sweet as my skillz improve

long story short - if you don't get what's being said here youz a committed pleb

Well it makes sense, applies to all success in life. A rich person should not boast with money, he will always attract jealous comments. A truly fit person should never go into detail of how he gained his success, unless he is given money in exchange. If someone wants advice for free, just tell them "it all comes naturally bro, just lift and be urself"

If everybody succeeds nobody succeeds.

Has nothing to do with appearing more interesting, actually the opposite is the end goal.
Appreciate it

Some further clarifications.

Apart from your immediate family and close friends, people don't want you to succeed and get better than them. Especially nowadays in western society, positive traits like masculinity, confidence, ambition are seen as threats to various groups.

From now on just simply observe how people act different when a friend/colleague/acquaintance etc gets better paying job, gets in better shape, becomes more serious about his goals.

They will say he is "different" now, how he suddenly became more "arrogant", how he is a "sellout".

For some it will stay jealousy, others will hate and another group will sabotage you.

You will notice the same behavior in this thread.

This and OP are 100% true.

People who disagree are not going to make it or right for this board.

OP takes it too far but he's right in that an obviously fit guy who is always bringing up lifting comes across as a meathead or tryhard, people will instinctively like you less

Bringing up lifting is the easiest way to sabotage yourself.

There's a small group of people, maybe 0,0001% of people who can pull off being arrogant and succesful, ie. Mayweather, McGregor etc. They know the reactions that their behaviour will create, and they masterfully play that to their advantage. For the rest of us that gain success (that group also being a very small %), it's better to be humble, or at least act that way. Success is just so hard to deal with for alot of people, because it reminds them that they could've had it but didn't, because they didn't want it enough.

fuck off loser

holy shit this is fucking hilarious

>tfw dont have to lie about all these things because its actually true for me

Exactly
Feelsbadman.jpg

How can I not feel bad knowing that every woman in the planet would be more atracted to him than me?
We know other factors enter the love game, such as intelligence, extroversion, but what we really want for a girl to desire is for our looks, and this guy has it all

his fucking face has no flaws at all
I could stare at his face all day
and I'm not even gay! I'm straight as fuck yet I want to look at his face

his face is perfect
the only men I have ever thought about it this way were tom cruise and ian sommerhalder

this guy is a fucking movie star

Why are you so stupid?

>How can I not feel bad knowing that every woman in the planet would be more atracted to him than me?

By accepting that fact that we're not all perfect. And maybe all women want him but I doubt he'll want all of them. Most women recognize this and will be attracted to you instead. He probably has a little dick and sucks in bed so who cares if you think he's more good looking than you.

Also, his face is pretty, and some women believe it or not do not like pretty, they like alpha and rugged men.

Do you you bro and don't worry about anyone else.

Hated that you made something like this at first. But read through it and youre kind of fucking right.

How its going to be from now on
"Whoa you workout?"
"Just run a few a miles, yeah."

And all men on the planet would be more attracted to Taylor Swift than whatever girl you're dating, people make due with what's available.

You guys are the most beta insecure fucks on the planet.

No, seriously, literally what the actual FUCK did he mean by this?

you're a fecking beta who will soon be abandoned by his friends

if you want people to like you, put them on pedestrials, not yourself. Strive to improve yourself, but don't just do it to compete versus your friends... cunt

>Never brag about wealth/status

T-thanks for tip I'll remember to hold back from now on ;_;

>"He probably has a little dick and sucks in bed so who cares if you think he's more good looking than you"

Lol sure man or he could have 1 foot dick how about that?

>"Also, his face is pretty, and some women believe it or not do not like pretty, they like alpha and rugged men."

Then you get mogged by someone like David Gandy

Correct answer

>Literally first day of summer vacation

>pedestrials