What can I do to change this?

What can I do to change this?

Just throw it away. Easy-peasy.

Don't your kind avoid the hard paths?

diet: high in water, fiber, protein, moderate in fats, low in carbs and alcohol.
workouts: squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press and barbell row are not only good for muscle gains, but also for shredding fat.

good luck.

>49.2% fat
>literally almost half your body is fat

How did you allow yourself to become such a monster?

>50% fat
Shieeeet.
I'll assume it's real and not just reposted from Reddit or something. Read the sticky, get a better diet YOU CAN ACTUALLY STICK TO. This is actually pretty fucking important, it doesn't matter if it's low calorie, it will not work for you if it contains things you absolutely detest. Find something you can eat.
Other than that, read the sticky, do exercises. I personally was a 300+ lbs hamplanet at 6"4' and dropped down to around 185 in less than a year, doing only cardio. I was skinny as fuck as a result but at least it worked.

>6ft
>female
>50 percent fat

lul

This. Don't worry about it. Beautiful at every size. Take the easy route and have another doughnut.

become a female sumo and have a reverse harem of little boys

lol, is this a troll thread?

>google and tineye 0 results
L O N D O N

Eat at bmr -500 kcal for 2 or 3 years.

It has to be. This OP is bait.

post pics and read the sticky

Evil

>Bread
>Fatty dressing and sauces
>99% of regular sugar(Soda is a big no no)
>Red meat consumes more than 2-3 times a week(Unless you are after mad gains)
>Not exercising
>Excuses

Redemption from the evil you have taken part of in your life.

>Swimming 7 days a week, even if it's just paddling around
>Boiled, grilled and baked chicken
>Mustard and BBQ sauce
>Vegetables
>Eggs
>Protein shakes
>Sips

Follow the guidelines and wait a year or two for major results. Don't expect to do 20 crunches for a week or two and expect to look like a supermodel.

I don't understand why someone at %50 bf needs an actual bf% composition reading done

like I'm just trying to imagine the internal dialogue in their head

>"wait...so I've been fat this whole time?!???"

like was it not obvious beforehand?

Memeshit aside, why are sips good for you? There's obviously a lot of sugar but are you supposed to go for the healthier ones? I honestly cant tel if I'm being fucking memed or not cause I use to know a Veeky Forums guy who was always drinking sugar free sips too

>49.2% BF
>Body type: standard
gah bles murica

500ml White sips have no calories or sugar, have 140 mg of caffeine per can, meet far more than your RDI of vitamins B3, B5, B6, and B12. They're not a bad preworkout. The downside of course, is the artificial sweetners, Sucralose, and Acesulfame K, so only consume in moderation. The memeing does exaggerate it though.

>Gender: Female
aw man Im gonna just tell her to post tits
>weight: 276
>fat: 49.2%
nvm

Actual serious answer:

You got to this point for exactly TWO reasons, both related: (1) a seriously dysfunctional set of behaviours around physical activity and (2) a seriously dysfunctional set of behaviours around food. You need to change those behaviours.

A good starting place is to throw out ALL the food in your house that isn't made with a single ingredient. Once you've done that, FROM HERE ON OUT, single ingredient foods only. You can combine multiple ingredients together if you're into that sort of thing, but don't buy or eat anything processed. If you can keep this up for a few weeks, THEN start thinking about tracking calories. But if you can't take this step first, counting calories is unlikely to get you anywhere.

As for physical activity, the best thing you can do is lift weights, but in your condition just fucking walking a mile or so every day is likely to make a huge difference.

Include me in the reddit screencap boys xD

>I'm a man actually

>they put female for some reason

Already have man
>This was todays reading
>I went from 290-270 in the past couple of months
>Also, it says 275, but I guess thats with clothes etc..
>I've been doing IF and restricting calories, staying away from who I used to be and changed my habits

>"wait...so I've been fat this whole time?!???"

>>years of depression and feeling down all the time due to stress and allowing myself to get this way
>>This is just the beginning road to my new life

that's a good start, keep it up!

>Current situation
>I will return from this

>tits

That's supposed to be female? I do not understand.

Bitch tits?

Please change your life, we can not do it for you user

at 50% bf it becomes harder to discern gender

Anyone screen cap this thread?

Put me in it MUTHABUCKA

>6'0"
>276 lbs
>only 2,000 kcals bmr

wat

He's literally 50% bodyfat. That means all the useful tissue in his body only amounts to like 140lbs. Fat doesn't really require much energy to maintain once it's there.

Lift and try to eat 1.2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight AT LEAST. You're the textbook example of a person who can gain muscular bodyweight while losing fat.